1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 1 hours, 40 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 22 hours, 19 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 18 hours, 40 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 15 hours, 19 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

getting rid of rage timers isnt a bad idea. Instead of enrage timer, reward people that clear it in time with additional drops. Everyone is happy

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
    In before we get to put spike pits in which will hurt everyone not tied to your home lol
    Nah fam, turrets warcraft style.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Damane View Post
    getting rid of rage timers isnt a bad idea. Instead of enrage timer, reward people that clear it in time with additional drops. Everyone is happy

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
    Or introduce a chance to get an upgraded iL piece for killing within a certain window, a la -forging in WOW

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Rage timers are important, they let me know when I've wasted too much time carrying shitty dps.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Can we just go back to 1.0 dungeon speedrunning already

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

No fun crew checking in at the comments: https://www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comme...th_mnd_melded/

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Alistaire Lexander
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Reddit, not OF, but what the actual fuck?

https://www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comme...pots_on_dummy/

55 min parse DRK ilvl 355 w/o food/pots on dummy~ any advice how to improve?

...and it's just a pic of his fifty-five minute dummy parse result with his dps @ 3405 asking how to improve.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...remove-gil-cap

Guy has reached gils cap and asks for it to be increased, then goes completely stoic when ppl asks him "but why do you need more gils?" not so much of a fail in itself, more like its funny to read ppl questions and OP reaction.

Quote Originally Posted by FHT View Post
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...remove-gil-cap

Guy has reached gils cap and asks for it to be increased, then goes completely stoic when ppl asks him "but why do you need more gils?" not so much of a fail in itself, more like its funny to read ppl questions and OP reaction.

He's in my server. Kinda sad Lol he's still waging war in the MB and sits on the PF for a good while advertising his wares

I dont understand what his deal is. He has all that gi (claims to have 13b) why not just move it to an alt and start over? It isnt exactly hard/time consuming to move 999m over the fc chests. Plus Im fairly certain he bots or at least dual boxes.

EDIT:: Why is w a r e z banned? >_>

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

translation: "I have spent way too much time and effort gathering gil because I have self-worth issues and no healthy outlets. I am slowly beginning to realize that gathering gil has not made me feel any better about my life, so I will sneak brag about it and hopefully get some attention."

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Quote Originally Posted by Luthia View Post
    He's in my server. Kinda sad Lol he's still waging war in the MB and sits on the PF for a good while advertising his wares

I dont understand what his deal is. He has all that gi (claims to have 13b) why not just move it to an alt and start over? It isnt exactly hard/time consuming to move 999m over the fc chests. Plus Im fairly certain he bots or at least dual boxes.

EDIT:: Why is w a r e z banned? >_>
    Related to piracy, assuming. Good chance he likely bots though, like quite a lot of people at gil cap did/currently does.

Quote Originally Posted by Destinye View Post
    Related to piracy, assuming. Good chance he likely bots though, like quite a lot of people at gil cap did/currently does.

Yeah on patch days with new crafting stuff you see him and his army of bots/alts trailing from new node to new node gathering the new ores/logs.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...not-pay-to-win.

Yes, we should be allowed to buy gils cause it wouldn't create any advantage over other players... Example given? You can't bribe EX and Savage bosses..

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

If you wanna buy gil just get extra retainers smh

Quote Originally Posted by FHT View Post
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...not-pay-to-win.

Yes, we should be allowed to buy gils cause it wouldn't create any advantage over other players... Example given? You can't bribe EX and Savage bosses..
    The direction the game is headed, it wouldnt surprise me if they added a token on the mogstation to be sold for ingame gil

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Luthia View Post
    The direction the game is headed, it wouldnt surprise me if they added a token on the mogstation to be sold for ingame gil
    Jokes on you. Come patch 4.3 you can buy moogle tokens on the new ffxiv app

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

They could do some serious damage to the gil buying scene with a bond system. Sell a bond that could be used to exchange for Crysta or for in game time, Crysta would be used to buy molestation items, in game time could be 14 days of play time. Players put them on the market board for whatever price they deem is respectable for the amount of cash they're throwing at it.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Squeenix will implement that in like 5 years. They're usually 10 years behind mmo trends for better or worse

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Fiye View Post
    Squeenix will implement that in like 5 years. They're usually 10 years behind mmo trends for better or worse
    Lol that is so true.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I feel pity for this community. .