1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 18 hours, 49 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 5 hours, 10 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 11 hours, 49 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 22 hours, 10 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

MENTAL ILLNESS

OP here reported themselves for undercutting, it eventually emerges they're mentally ill.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...be-a-violation

Quote Originally Posted by Paladinleeds
    While he is right that I do need therapy (which I am in the process of receiving), a lot of this stems from my way of thinking (and when you've had that thinking process for 15 years straight, it isn't as simple as just changing it). I treat rules in a very black and white way, and it's either "I broke the rules" or "I haven't broke the rules". Funnily enough though, when I started this thread, I was on the waiting list for therapy but hadn't received any.

EDIT: As a follow-up to these unhelpful thinking styles, this lists them all. I wonder how many of these apply to how I felt regarding this situation...
    I miss XI's blind-bidding system.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

yeah, I saw that. it's like being pissed off that FFXV has active combat even though the original FF was turn-based...

...which is actually a valid complaint, but then don't play Final Fantasy XV if you don't like it.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    ...which is actually a valid complaint, but then don't play Final Fantasy XV if you don't like it.
    mentioning this, i'm worried for the remade FF7

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by FHT View Post
    mentioning this, i'm worried for the remade FF7
    Totally OT, but active battle is the way of the future. TBH VII remake looks like a carbon reskinned copy of XV to me.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Which is another reason of why I am worried. lol, I really did not like the XV, I played 15 mins and sold it back to Games.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Alistaire Lexander
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by Fiye View Post
    Spoiler: show

Saving this in case it explodes.
    People are commenting they think they got the wife (Jadedsins) at least temp-banned.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

The wife reminds me of those girls guys tend to go for that you know is such a shitty person, has a fucked up attitude but has such a great ass and is a looker you'd deal with it to hit it and quit it.

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by FHT View Post
    Which is another reason of why I am worried. lol, I really did not like the XV, I played 15 mins and sold it back to Games.
    You are going to hate the remake then. Gonna be exactly the same.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Burning Legion

Whelp.

What am I going to do about my poor fee-fees?!

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Hey, you got that dude to finally lose his cool! That's quite the accomplishment

Edit: wait, no, that's definitely his wife posting on his account nevermind

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Burning Legion

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    Hey, you got that dude to finally lose his cool! That's quite the accomplishment
    That wasn't my goal!

He just kept insisting that people in the thread were abusing him, and I scoured the thread looking for direct insults and it's like...dude, I cannot find anything that represents an actual attack (other than the shit his wife said).

Like, another poster called her a tool, but that's about it?

I don't even feel like my posts were particularly mean-spirited. I wasn't coddling the dude, but I tried to make points that would give him more options or help him see why people have an issue with his attitude.

Oh well. What is dead may never die.

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

But he's disabled yo. You have to let him win the argument and change the whole game.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Well, I'm going with the one other poster's assumption in that thread, now that I've seen that screenshot(post was deleted in that thread): That may have not been him, but his wife. But yeah, we've all seen this behaviour run rampant there: You offer suggestions and they keep shutting it down. It's people looking for enablers. I don't know if the wife is banned, but that post from the OP likely got him perma banned.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Burning Legion

It actually still shows up for me -

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...=1#post4335280

If that isn't worth of a ban but discussion about the benefits of parsing is, well...I don't know what to say.

Expecting the forum to just be an echo chamber though is silly. Did he think everyone would just coddle him? I don't get it.

Edit:
    Got called a dumb bitch again for suggesting he has free will. Okay, I guess?
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...=1#post4335422

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Oh how I missed that. Anyhow, plenty people there(including myself) got perma'd for going off the PG charts, so I don't know what their actual criteria is for banning.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Alistaire Lexander
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

That thread's getting pretty epic tbh.

REALLY? Because this thread did not f*cking show proof someone used her real name at all You f*cking retarded piece of sh*t. Way to come into this thinking you know what the f*ck you are talking about, when you clearly don't.

F*ck you dipsh*t.

I already going to get banned because of I am getting a refund, so this account will be dead. Not even sure why I edit it.
    Someone else commented that going by his join date, he's past the time of a legal refund. Let's hope he means he's gonna do a chargeback on his CC and gets in shit over it. Also either way, he's quitting, so mission accomplished I guess.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Destinye View Post
    The wife reminds me of those girls guys tend to go for that you know is such a shitty person, has a fucked up attitude but has such a great ass and is a looker you'd deal with it to hit it and quit it.
    Oh no, I don't think either of those people have had sex with each other.

It's more like a girl who latches onto a hopeless guy to see how far she can exploit him for her own fucked up lifestyle.

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

This is decent drama.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

I'll take it.

This is what happens when we don't have drama in game to focus our attention on. Take note SE! or start implementing Ridills, EBodies and WLegs.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Alistaire Lexander
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Heh, so someone's called him out on his supposed "physical limitations in using keyboard" based on the fact he's written several small novels worth of responses in the thread.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast