1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 18 hours, 27 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 5 hours, 32 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 11 hours, 27 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 3 days, 22 hours, 32 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

I really don't understand why so many people have taken up a crusade against healer dps.
    Like, heal when your party is hurt and dps the rest of the time. It doesn't have to be hard. They insist on making it hard.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Simply because it became an expectation in stuff like Duty Roulette where people who are uncomfy with it are sort of forced to do it or be criticized. Back then it was Tank should DPS or they are bad, then Yoshida came and look what happened.

Everything is healthy until the playerbase start to label expectations as a norm in things which promote "random matching" then problems starts, when I join some random things (even PFs) I expect people to be completely retarded, that way I don't get too mad when it goes south and I am happily surprised when it goes well.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Alistaire Lexander
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by FHT View Post
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...et-Told-to-DPS

waiting for the shitfest and occasional deletion.. "Hey guys, I saw a PF saying Exp run please Healer DPS, so I joined as SCH gave protect and DPSed only! We wiped and I did it again on second try prior to them ragequiting OLOLOLOLOLOL"
    Invalid Forum Top specified.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Yeah didn't take that one long to get banned lol

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Silenka View Post
    I really don't understand why so many people have taken up a crusade against healer dps.
    Like, heal when your party is hurt and dps the rest of the time. It doesn't have to be hard. They insist on making it hard.
    They go back and forth there. I don't know what they want out of players anymore.

First it was the anti-DPS crusade. Then came the anti-Not DPSing crusade.. then they went back to the anti-DPS crusade.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

eyyyy the OF did something useful for once!

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...olition-for-NA

tldr; maintenance tonight to suspend housing demolition so people affected by the recent hurricanes won't lose their in-game housing too (since they may not be able to logon anytime soon). a decision that was primarily spurred by requests on the OF

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Which sucks for ppl who were counting on auto demolish taking their house and getting that 80% refund lol.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

there is just no pleasing you

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Alistaire Lexander
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

there is just no pleasing you
    It does suck though. Counting on getting 80% back when relocating you only get 30% of it applied to the new cost.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raldo Volca
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

Quote Originally Posted by Alistaire View Post
    It does suck though. Counting on getting 80% back when relocating you only get 30% of it applied to the new cost.
    It's actually even a bit worse than that, potentially.
    30% of the minimum value of your old plot will be applied towards the price of the new one.

Strider/Doom/Cyclops
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Viper Beam
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Fiye View Post
    Which sucks for ppl who were counting on auto demolish taking their house and getting that 80% refund lol.
    The difference between those two options represents a difference in services rendered. If you let your house expire, nothing transfers and you start from scratch.

If you had a large house that was completely empty and you just wanted to change zones, then yeah, I guess a questionable plan got even shakier. But the cost of a stable, workshop, private room, furniture (not to mention anything inside the workshop) add up pretty quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Alistaire View Post
    The 80% should have just been baked into relinquishing the land. Why make people wait months to get their gil back, especially when it's so fucking valueless because of constant botting and buying.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

If enough people abuse it they'll just reduce it to 30% for losing your house via demolition. :/

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/6780...eborn/75872554

gfaqs, not OF, but close enough

basically "I didn't level my gathering classes so gatherers should charge less because I don't have enough gil"

as someone who is currently leveling both BTN and MIN and already finished FSH: FUCK. YOU.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

It's stupidly easy to level gatherers too, you can do 1-50 in a day easy. No excuse

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

With how much gil MSQ throws at you, how can you be that broke? I had 6mil at the end of Heavensward MSQ leveling an alt prior to 4.0, and selling all the HQ armor from quests for jobs that weren't my own.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Orinthia Warsong
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Speaking of throwing gil at you, I leveled all my doh/dol jobs from 50 to 60 (during 3.0) and then 60 to 70 via grand company turn ins and came out a few million gil ahead at the end. Just sell extra turn in items for daily profit, nq is fine. It's so stupid.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...age-run-buyers

Quote Originally Posted by some OF idiot
    Extreme/savage run buyers
    Today was just another of similar days, going in for shinryu ex farm pt and all the times somebody is clueless on p3 or put ahk mhorn on whole pt or doesnt know where to stand for the tail and the disband of the pt is what happen when you guys buy the run for a clear and then enter in farm parties.

SE has made it so that ppl who dont have a clear cant join in farm or leech but then, there you are, you FUCKING NOOBS that thinks nobody will notice you ARE STILL BAD and damn, YOU SUCK.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I mean he's not wrong

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

It's kind of like those people that trick the ilvl system to enter in trials that their real gear isn't high enough for. However he certainly got himself a forum ban and probably quickly. They didn't waste time nuking that thread. Thousands of potential posters having feelings hurt and whatnot.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast