1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 21 hours, 9 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 2 hours, 50 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 14 hours, 9 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 3 days, 19 hours, 50 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...he-ffxiv-world.

Been awhile since the "I don't want to improve/learn how to play the game please save me yoshi" topics popped up.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Long story short, the parses system create a real sort of DISCRIMINATION in the ffxiv world and that's really sad. We are in 2018 and still, it happens, if not for your skin colour or your social status or the clothes you wear, now even playing a game it happens...This system should be changed and I hope you will do something about.
    kek'd

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

They're a SCH and they're bitching about healer DPS when they have the most recovery tools of the lot of healers?

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

51 pages, no time for that

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...=1#post4734275

You can try to appeal your bans so you can get banned again.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I was one of the people that was double banned in the same day which resulted in a perma ban.

What happens is, a GM will ban you temporarily(2 weeks). Another will come and see the same offending post and issue a ban, and then decide on further consequences. Then they say its permanent. This was 3 years ago lol. I don't even remember what I said, just that I got into an argument with someone there. One guy did manage to appeal his ban and got unbanned before this system was put in place.

It appears to be random as to what they ban you for. I've seen folks go full on ghetto against someone there, and they don't get banned, but another might say something like damn, or hell, or shit and they are gone. It's weird.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I've gotten a 10 day ban for complaining about 2014's costume contest.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

I still got the email, I got banned in 2013 for saying "stupid" to someone's advice, which they proceeded to get offended by apparently. Essentially, the more you cause butthurt the more likely you are to get banned, gotta protect feelings after all.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Perhaps not a fail, but I have this feeling this thread will descend into nuke territory: http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...ght-Experiment

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Oh my god in the first three posts alone we have an SJW calling out a "nice guy" for sexism this is hilarious.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Not OF but OF-tier whining.

I literally cannot imagine being petty enough to complain that the new GATE schedule is spoiling my immersion.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I mean I do wish the GATE wasn't tied off behind a duty queues that I have to be physically present to attend but Alas.

Either way the MGP rewards from it are pretty low.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharlan Lynare
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Kirin Tor

Quote Originally Posted by Silenka View Post
    Not OF but OF-tier whining.

I literally cannot imagine being petty enough to complain that the new GATE schedule is spoiling my immersion.
    The actual issue the OP is raising is before the patch they did GATEs while queued for duty and now they can't, because most of the time you get the new instanced GATE instead of the older ones. Feels like a fair complaint to me.

Minigames being instanced is why the Gold Saucer sucks, they're supposed to be something you do while in downtime (ie queued for real content or waiting for party members) but the fact that so many of them are locked behind duties means you can't use them as such. Doing Chocobo Racing or Verminion would be more bearable if they were actual minigames, instead of something I have to pick over running a dungeon or raid.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I don't get why they couldn't just create a pocket-Thanalan within the Gold Saucer zone (not like we're dealing with PS3limitations still) to avoid needing a separate area instance to load into it. Just shove the jump puzzle's area model +1000 on the X axis away from Gold Saucer itself.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

I guess...people all play the game differently, Gold Saucer was never something I did while waiting for duty because I'd always be interrupted and lose MGP. I suppose not being able to do it while queued for duty is a valid complaint. Though some of the comments tacked onto this thread are pretty bad.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

It's getting increasingly rare to come across entertaining "fights" on the OF(at least for me it is):

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...nk-at-ilvl-272

Don't think this is getting nuked, but thread is basically about a person saying its ok to be undergeared vs folks tirelessly arguing over why it's not.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Only read the OP so don't know what was said further, but based on this I'd side with them. We're talking about a dungeon you can enter below 70, with how fast you level in SB, especially as a tank, you might not be all geared out in current ilv. I know I usually end up being around 273-4 when dinging into 70 and yeah, while in some dungeons I was being hit pretty hard, it was nothing that a healer doing its job couldn't handle. And I'm definitely not spending gil for an leveling armor that will last a couple of hours max

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Justina Suntail
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Sky View Post
    I was one of the people that was double banned in the same day which resulted in a perma ban.

What happens is, a GM will ban you temporarily(2 weeks). Another will come and see the same offending post and issue a ban, and then decide on further consequences. Then they say its permanent. This was 3 years ago lol. I don't even remember what I said, just that I got into an argument with someone there. One guy did manage to appeal his ban and got unbanned before this system was put in place.

It appears to be random as to what they ban you for. I've seen folks go full on ghetto against someone there, and they don't get banned, but another might say something like damn, or hell, or shit and they are gone. It's weird.
    pretty much the same thing happend to me,also happend 3 years ago lol.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Gokulo View Post
    Only read the OP so don't know what was said further, but based on this I'd side with them. We're talking about a dungeon you can enter below 70, with how fast you level in SB, especially as a tank, you might not be all geared out in current ilv. I know I usually end up being around 273-4 when dinging into 70 and yeah, while in some dungeons I was being hit pretty hard, it was nothing that a healer doing its job couldn't handle. And I'm definitely not spending gil for an leveling armor that will last a couple of hours max
    As a healer who's done this because I'm masochistic as hell, I low key hate you.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I'm a healer myself and I definitely have no love for tanks that make me lose my dps, but meh, it's just dungeons