1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 3 hours, 21 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 20 hours, 38 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 20 hours, 21 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 13 hours, 38 minutes
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Discord Bots?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Discord Bots?

I've been trying to look for a good way to setup events with reminders for my friends that play FFXIV. We always plan to meet up, but there's usually one or two people that totally forget (we decide far enough ahead, so it's understandable). One of my friends -- who doesn't play FFXIV at all -- suggested setting up discord bots for my group, but we've been dorks using Skype for like 9 years. I just setup a server, and have no idea what I'm missing with these bots.

Has anyone used this one, or know of ones I definitely should be using for XIV? I feel like I've crawled out from under a rock

Lostbane
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mexi Lostbane
    FFXIV Server
    Siren
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

There are tons of Discord bots out there. I've never used a calendar bot. I see Discal mentioned.

Discal bot is the thing i was using with my clan for awhile, can recommend it for that purpose

I am wondering if there are any discord trading bots, coule use one that would be posting my current for sale/for trade offers in some mmorpgs games. I really like trading in rocket league which recently becamse my favorite game so
    If you are looking to buy or sell Rocket League Items, Crates Wheels and Decals, I would like to welcome you to use the odealo.com marketplaces for RL available at https://odealo.com/games/rocket-league/