+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Doesn't matter cuz I'll never pull them.

/salt

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Squirtoria and Ruler Martha, who are on the same banner. Slight chance at Raikou/Ibaraki-Douji banner, since I still lack a berserker that isn't the shitstain known as NP4 Tama Cat. I don't really care for Raikou though, and care more for Ibaraki who is the 4*. After that, probably Ishtar, as Rin is my one true waifu.

EDIT: Also forgot to mention Lancelot (Saber). The dude is straight bonkers. http://fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Lancelot_(Saber)

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Waiting on Titoria(Lion king) when camelot drops. Got Lalter to 100 and I want to the same to her normal counterpart. Other than that at least gonna dolphin for shuten doji and titty monk when they drop.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Nox emulator was killed in the JP version. Likely it will make it's way over to GL at some point as well. If you play on emulator, make sure you make a bind code and save it somewhere so that you can transfer it to a different device.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

For the event is it better to farm EX or A for specific medals? Asking because most EX maps have a mix of classes and I can barely clear them with my current account.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Icarian View Post
    For the event is it better to farm EX or A for specific medals? Asking because most EX maps have a mix of classes and I can barely clear them with my current account.
    EX is best. Also has increased chance of materials like hearts, pages, claws, talons, etc.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I was able to clear the final quest much easier than I thought considering I only have two servants leveled to 70, only needed a command spell to refill NP. Gilgamesh pairs very nicely with Jalter, he has insane star generation.

All that's left is clearing the shop.

I still need to bond Iri for the assassin masks to do the last stage for her copies. Almost there, but bleh.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    I still need to bond Iri for the assassin masks to do the last stage for her copies. Almost there, but bleh.
    Bond 3 isn't too terrible to get to. Bright side is you still have ~2 weeks to finish, so plenty of time, even if going slow.

I finished the story segments last night. Was quite good. Probably the best event to date, in terms of story atleast. I know Go West is coming up soonish, and that's supposed to be a mega grind of hell.

I got it done, just hated lugging a crappy character in the back row just in case RNG hated me on the harder quests.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Slowly getting lancer alter to 10/10/10 just gotta farm them fangs in america to get final skill to 10.

then farm em some more for her in the future

Still salty I haven't pulled her even if she is a 4*.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Same, threw 150 SQ back in the london banner and never got her, I'm gonna splurge when the KOTR banner happens

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Insanecyclone View Post

Ah, yes. The famed worst event in Fate/GO history.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

If it doesn't have the qol updates the rerun had on jp I'm not going to push myself on it.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

What's wrong with it? Haven't really looked too much into it.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Curious also. Also torn on rolling for the demon loli even though she is a good assassin

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

And here's what the rerun updated/fixed from the base version we're getting

http://fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki...on_Event_Rerun

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Made a mistake, the next event is fine. It's the one after, Goes West, which is known as the worst event. A terrible grind. The current event is similar to Saber Wars with DMG+ CE's.