+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast
    Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Going to get Herc too, saved m ass a couple of times on my old acc.

I just reached the farming hell point on this event, not having Sanzang nor the 5* CE leaves me with +1 Pills drop from a support, and I need a LOT.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

I don't have Martha, but debating rolling for Herc for NP purposes also

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Okita Alter getting released in a week for JP. Kinda want to start a JP account to reroll for her >.>

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Picked up Herc from the ticket. Already took him to 80, and raised his skills to 7/6/6 for now. Would be 6/6/6 but I didn't pay attention. I'll 10/10/10 him eventually, but need to save the rest of my mats. Leveling and 6/6/6 already ate half of my heart supply. Also, I'm now in EXP hell. I burned through all my EXP cards that were in my gift box from previous events/Da Vinci, and only left with what's in my second storage. Time to be more frugal with EXP \o/

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

The true hell begins now

edit: Or not....lotus are easy to farm compared to pills. It's just the merits are annoying as hell to get compared to talismans

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

On my 4th 10 pulls. There goes my luck for summer

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Grats!

Threw a ticket just in case, got nothing as expected.

As for the event, I didn't have much time this week so I was going to throw some apples this weekend to farm pills... Everybody switched CE's for the second part. RIP.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Katlan View Post
    On my 4th 10 pulls. There goes my luck for summer

Grats on Shishou. She's really fun, just has an issue filling NP. Throw her with a Waver and put a Arts card in front of 2 Busters and she'll be fine. Really jealous of the Black Grail CE you got. Will make her hit for fucking godlike damage.

EDIT: I wish they changed her NP to a Buster, or one of her Quick cards to Arts. \o/

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Got bored the other day and started JP version. Did a few rerolls until the starter 4* was Herc. Already in London, but I think it's going to come to a halt at some point in America. Can't ascend Herc past 50, due to lack of Octuplet Crystals and such. They have 1/4AP Main story at the moment so I'm breezing through. I have 1355 overflow AP at the moment >.> Their next event needs you finish the final part 1 singularity to do, so that's the goal, but definitely won't be able to. :/

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Majority of JP's newer events requires you to finish Solomon before you can even do them. When we get to that point in na I feel some people are going to start bitching b/c they can't do the events till solomon is done.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Insanecyclone View Post
    Majority of JP's newer events requires you to finish Solomon before you can even do them. When we get to that point in na I feel some people are going to start bitching b/c they can't do the events till solomon is done.
    OH, they definitely will. Especially considering the amount of bitching going on recently where people had to clear America to get access to Rashouman. It just sucks as a new player, since not being able to do events locks you out of Ascension mats, especially shit like hearts and plumes.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by IceSylph View Post
    OH, they definitely will. Especially considering the amount of bitching going on recently where people had to clear America to get access to Rashouman. It just sucks as a new player, since not being able to do events locks you out of Ascension mats, especially shit like hearts and plumes.
    There will defiantly be some dropped new players after the fact because they can't try and get ascend mats from locked events to even beat part 1 of the story. 1.5 parts, like salem, aren't req for going into part 2, I think, so that's one minor plus after all that. The final two chapters after camelot are notorious for being rough as fuck too so it's going to be wild to see reactions.

This is why I never understood the mobile game obsession with temporary content. While the chapter clears may represent a minimum barrier of entry, time has a habit of changing the landscape for late-comer players. If you don't adapt for them, then there's just a high probability they'll bail. Frankly, I'd liken it SE suddenly deciding CoP needs its level caps reinstated despite the current state of servers and the population be top-heavy. Doing it alone would be impossible, while getting help would be a nightmare. On the other hand, if all old events were available, the newbie can progress through their chain, only really missing out on the perks of natural stamina regen and ticket focus at the time of their original running. Meanwhile, they can't really just up and decide, "Well, all old servants only need monuments to ascend now!" because then you'll get all the oldbies pissed off about "wasting resources" or the usual welfare bullshit that plagues gaming.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

http://fate-go.us/event_onigashima/

Mama raikou

best rider

banana

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Due to playing JP now, I may throw a decent amount of tickets for Raikou. She's a farming god. Been pretty much just using friends with her to ignore class advantage on nodes >.>

A shame her design is trash

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Ratia is a god

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I didn't expect Onigashima to hit so soon, anyways, how fucked am I if I have 0 bonus servants?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Icarian View Post
    I didn't expect Onigashima to hit so soon, anyways, how fucked am I if I have 0 bonus servants?
    You'll be fine, but I'm sure you have Ushiwakamaru at the minimum. You also get Rider Kintoki, who is OP and gets +100% damage. It's a pretty tame event.

Event infographic in the spoilers. The picture was way too big so spoilered it.
    Spoiler: show

Also, we get an EXTREMELY nice CE from this event, the Golden Sumo. This is one that you'll actually want to take to Lv. 100.

Stats:
    ATK+2000
    ATK+15%
    NP+50% at start of battle.

That attack% like a first 3 rounds thing or the whole stage?

Also, where's the 5th orb CE come from this event? Haven't done the CL stage yet, so it's possible it's just tucked away there, but I guess I just felt it weird the shop only sold 4.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    That attack% like a first 3 rounds thing or the whole stage?

Also, where's the 5th orb CE come from this event? Haven't done the CL stage yet, so it's possible it's just tucked away there, but I guess I just felt it weird the shop only sold 4.
    Whole fight.

The shop and missions only have 4. If you want to MLB Nightinggale CE, pray to RNGesus.