+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
    BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

It works a bit like this
    http://fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Mona_Lisa

You get more QP per drop. It's something you'd put on an aoe rider like drake in door farming dailies for QP.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I think people were saying that the CE from the banner functions completely different from Mona Lisa. Where Mona Lisa increases your QP by 2%, the CE from the banner just adds 2017. So, it'd be decent for when clearing other daily missions, free quests, etc, but not the QP daily.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Bought some quartz to try to get something, and didn't get even a 4* card, yep, I think I'm done with these kind of games lol.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Welcome to gacha.

Saber Wars is coming

http://fate-go.us/event/

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

After 180 quartz not getting anything, I decided to try my new year's luck with the 5 summon tickets, no artoria lancer, but still ended up with a titty monster, Orion. I had a single quartz left so I went and did 2 Free quests for one more go at it, got Mordred.

Guess they still want me to throw some money on them down the road, cause I was ready to bail after buying some quartz and not being able to get a rate up 4*.

EDIT: About the saber wars event, do you need an all saber party to participate or something?

Nah, they just get bonus points/currency if they're in the group.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    Nah, they just get bonus points/currency if they're in the group.
    Basically like Guda Guda and any other future events coming to NA.

full details
    http://fate-go.us/news/?category=NEW...2_saberwars%2F

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

What to expect from the Saber Wars event in tl;dr

https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/...er_wars_guide/

Final is a 3.33M HP Lancer Boss(Altria Pendragon Alter(Lancer) boss fight.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I assume this event's going to be a little rough for me. My best Sabers are Lily at 70 and Fatboi at 50. Don't really want to pull, since I'd rather save it for Nero Bride banner.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I'm on the same boat, I didn't even have a saber untill a few days ago, my only saber is Mordred at 60.

I don't really care for Lily and it's an atrocious servant skill wise, I'll just use this event to get all the materials I can.

For those who have/are playing the JP version, should I save the apples for a future event?

Well, the trick is to get all the shop CE that increase your party's damage output. These'll work for non-Sabers, but the gains don't seem as potent since they're not getting the other % boosts, too. So, just put your Lily and like in the back and use your mains for farming. I just spammed the 20/25/30 fights to buy 3 of the CE and have moved up to the Ruler one for some better Altria gains. The 500k+ HP fights still look pretty irksome even with the stat boosts, though.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I can do the level 70 one (Ruler) reliably, but I don't think I'm gonna get past Tesla even with the event's CE with my low level servants, more so considering my servants are Mordred and Herc, they're gonna get obliterated by Tesla's NP lol.

Yeah, not having good non-Saber options will cockblock you there. But you can still get mats from the earlier difficulties and the dailies still pay out okay. Would just say to try to focus on what will ascend what you do have, as I think the event should be able to get your Herc to 80's unlock. The EXP cards it has won't be nearly enough, though..

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

93k points after the first day. Getting to 2m is going to be tight.

I've been using a friend's to help farm Scathach stage. She was already my most wanted servant, this makes it even moreso. Unfortunately only 90% bonus, but it's better than spamming a lower tier stage with 30% more bonus.

I'm having a difficult time fathoming how people are farming the harder stages, personally. Just getting past the second round, my primary characters are either dead or close to it despite having 4 of the event CEs set. And maybe 1 would be lucky to have the NP to use an NP, and even then, Vlad's may do 150k... which is hardly enough when foes are rocking half a mil HP or more.

When it comes to sabers, I have Sieg and Eon at 80, Lily and Caesar at 70, and lolGilles. None of those have killer NPs. I could be all, "fuck event compatability" and try to use Drake and Waver alongside Vlad, but I don't really see my third round situation changing much since healing is virtually non-existent in this game.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

From what I've seen on reddit and 4chan, people are rocking teams of max ascended 5*, I've seen screenshots of people killing Scathach in 6-7 turns (And one killing MHZ in 107 turns, how the hell do you survive that long?)

I'm not gonna get much out of this event, but I'll do what I can to get 10 hearts for Herc and Mordred, I don't think I'm gonna make it though, I have 37k points, I get like 5k every 40 AP :/

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I can farm the scath and the other nodes except for the MHX node. I can do it but I gotta waste command seals/or SQ to gut the bitch. Also don't try to do a full on bonus team that much for the harder nodes. You can for the lower easier nodes, but the higher stuff you really need to plan ahead. I try to wave clear asap to get towards the end and really go hard on damage.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Damn.

Pretty much the definition of lucky motherfucker, there.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast