Kilrogg

I'm more annoyed at the solo fights.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

A lot of these swordman fights are brutal, especially considering you have to have a npc support stuck into them (which more or less means you need to bring the combat suit with you). Paraiso with a 3 NP charge bar, NP charge, attack down stacking, evade spam and stun was super annoying and I wiped the first time because I did not plug suit and line my backups correctly.

The shuten and Raiko one is annoying also as Shuten seems to love to spam her AoE charm so there are multiple turns where I literally can't do anything lol.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I got fucked by Paraiso once

Spoiler: show
    I didn't expect her to stun a random party member every turn, my damage dealer got stun locked and killed and I had no way to kill her after that lol

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

JP Announcement:

Saber Wars, part 2:

Trailer: https://twitter.com/KaroshiMyriad/st...18872856657920

Calamity Jane servant:
    New Rin/Ishtar servant:

No welfare servant, da fuk.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

No welfare is super weird. I wonder if they are going to do something else for xmas. If they get rid of the xmas lottery people will riot lol

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Well, I got majorly fucked on JP. No 5*, only 1 off banner 5* CE. Really nothing good from the rolls besides my second Atalante. RIP Rin.

870SQ, 29 Tickets.
    Code:
    • Tickets: 29
    	• 5* CE
    	• 4* CE 
    	• 3* CE

• SQ: 870
    	• 5* CE: 10
    	• 4* CE: 16
    	• 3* CE: 19
    	• 4* Jane: 5 (90, 240, 510, 630, 810)
    	• 4* Atalante
    	• 4* Shinjuku Assassin
    	• 4* Anne + Mary: 2
    	• 4* Elizabeth
    Completely out of resources now \o/

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

That sucks. It doesn't happen all the time but when you get hit that hard its depressing.

Holy shit I just looked at her skills. DW just made somebody as broken, if not more broken, as Summer BB

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

JP:

So, ended the Ishtar Avenger banner with 40 tickets, 1008SQ and no 5* of any type, no good 4*s, and no good CE. If you include the previous banner, it's been 40 tickets and 1128Q since my last 5*. RIP.

NA:

Everyone's log in streak is now officially killed off:

https://fate-go.us/news/?category=MA...maintenance%2F

Thanks Apple.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Servers came back up, everyone's login streak is reset, unfortunately. Compensation was decent, and the 8m campaign tickets wil be sent to us at a later date.

Did some rolls to try for a second copy of Ishtar. Atleast NA was kind to me:

Code:
    • Tickets: 18
    	• 4* CE: 1
    	• 4* Nursery Rhyme
    	• 4* Anne + Mary

• SQ: 180
    	• 3* CE: 3
    	• 4* CE: 5
    	• 5* CE: 2
    	• 5* CE: Demonic Bodhisattva
    	• 5* CE: Kaleidoscope
    	• 4* Nursery Rhyme (120)
    	• 5* Ishtar (180)
    Nursery Rhyme is now NP3, so she could finally do well in farming. Anne/Mary were first copy. Kscope was the 4th copy, so need 2 more before I MLB (want an extra for farming. MLB Imaginary is nice, but still needs a charge due to the missing 5%). Demonic was my second I think.

Still have a decent amount saved up for Ereshkigal. Hoping I can NP2 her this year, or atleast NP1 this year, then next copy next year.

EDIT:

New announcements on JP:

18ML DL Banner: Skadi
    Christmas: Nightingale
    December: LB5
    Free 4* Ticket

So, let me get this straight. I save almost all my SQ for about 9 months, waiting for Skadi. I roll for Ishtar and miserably fail. The very next banner is Skadi, and I have 0 resources. RIP.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

11-12-19 will always be known as the date everyone's login streak was killed on NA. I'm tempted to roll a few times trying for NP3 Ishtar but there are so many servants I want in the near future that I am not sure it's worth it.

That sucks about JP bte Ice. bless NA clairvoyance.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

NA is getting 30SQ and a bunch of tickets for Thanksgiving. Also getting some banners and the missing Okita/Hijikata banner:

https://fate-go.us/news/?category=NE..._thanks2019%2F

Salem is probably December 2nd.

JP:

Well, I finally got blessed on JP. Got Skadi with the 18M DL tickets <,<

1188SQ, 47 tickets since the last 5* I got. That terrible luck.

EDIT: Also seems like JP is skipping Christmas re-run, which means no RP and people missing out on Santa Quetz. Very odd. They're going straight from Hunting Quests (another dead week essentially) into Christmas 2019... in November.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I just got Okita in a single ticket, last banner I also pulled Lartoria and Salter in a single 10-pull, I can feel the drought nearing...

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Icarian View Post
    I just got Okita in a single ticket, last banner I also pulled Lartoria and Salter in a single 10-pull, I can feel the drought nearing...
    Grats.

Salem Announced: https://fate-go.us/salem/

Also, NA exclusive gift thing for December: https://fate-go.us/adventcalender2019/

JP:

Christmas event started. Welfare is Nightingale Archer
    https://fategrandorder.fandom.com/wi...ingale_(Santa)

5* is Saber Astolfo:
    https://fategrandorder.fandom.com/wiki/Astolfo_(Saber)

JP had about ~27hr maintenance. The compensation was pitiful. 10SQ + 10 Gold Apples.

This year DW has really dropped the ball multiple times. It's kind of upsetting, given the previous years were all great.

Shitton of dead weeks (around April. This will be a very boring time from around January-May 2021 on NA). No Christmas re-run (no welfare for people who did not get). No Halloween event (1 less welfare). Only 2 story chapters: LB4 around May, and LB5 in December.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

So while N.A. is upping their game JP has been failing.

Grays on Skadi Ice I know you were trying for her! I’m also really torn on the upcoming N.A. banners. I want abby, but also want to try for Etesh (also for the purpose of the lotto to get items faster - so I plan to drop some SW regardless), and then I want Hokusai and one more NP level for MHXA. Next few months will be rough. So really torn if I should try for Abby. Downside is she is super rare with only one other rate up banner

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

I am not up to where the story is cut off yet, but after finishing reading the 2nd knot I think this is one of the best singularities, even if each chapter is stupidly long. I always just rush ahead and do the fights and catch up on the story afterwards as I never have enough time to do both at once, especially with how long Salem sections are.

The 3 Jeanne play was hysterical.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Katlan View Post
    I am not up to where the story is cut off yet, but after finishing reading the 2nd knot I think this is one of the best singularities, even if each chapter is stupidly long. I always just rush ahead and do the fights and catch up on the story afterwards as I never have enough time to do both at once, especially with how long Salem sections are.

The 3 Jeanne play was hysterical.
    I'm way behind. I'm starting chapter 4 a little later today. I played through the Jeanne play last night, and it felt pretty flat for me. I thought it was okay, but the interwebs played it up a little too much, in my opinion.

Really enjoying the story so far. It's just, <.< >.> way too long.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

It seems to be the same length as all the other chapters, its just that instead of 16+ chapters its condensed into 7 super long chapters.

I finished the fights last night, aside the post-chapter extra play. Really great ambiance (as I have not finished reading the story) for the fights but they were all pretty easy. A friend Melt and my 6/6/6 Mecha-Liz destroyed the final fights

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I quite enjoyed Salem, best EoR chapter of the bunch IMO. I almost got my add handed to me on the last fight, I don't know why I thought BB was an Alter-Ego instead of Moon Cancer so I ended up with Drake, BB, Merlin and a bunch of random servants on my backline getting bond points. The fight was.... interesting, since I didn't have any hard hitting servants and the boss was picking my servants one by one with its NP, it was quite intense lol.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Looking at the timeline we don't get a new story chapter until March/April? That really sucks

Also, I know gallows hill is supposed to have the best drop rate for stakes... I guess my RNG just sucks because I'm lucky to get a few from finishing all my AP.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries