Page 52 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast
    Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Any opinions on my next lv 100 CE. There are the ones I am considering:

Joint Recital, cute Orangette, formal craft (but I feel there are better arts ones but a lot of them are mixed hp/atk), or Dangerous beasts

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Katlan View Post
    Any opinions on my next lv 100 CE. There are the ones I am considering:

Joint Recital, cute Orangette, formal craft (but I feel there are better arts ones but a lot of them are mixed hp/atk), or Dangerous beasts
    Grats on Quetz. What Lv. 100s do you have? Do you have any other gacha CE that are maybe 3/5 or 4/5?

Overall, some good ones to consider:
    Code:
    Golden Sumo
    Aerial Drive
    Holy Night Dinner
    Black Grail
    Kaleidoscope
    Formalcraft
    Imaginary Around
    Knights of Marines
    Another Ending
    Victor of the Moon
    Starry Nights
    Traces of Christmas (Christmas 2021)
    There aren't many good arts CE, same with quick. Formalcraft is good, same with Another Ending. The next good art CE (and it's free) is Royal Icing during this years Halloween (2000ATK, Arts+15%, NP DMG+25%). I'd stay far away from any HP CE or mixed ATK/HP. They aren't good at all, even if they have good effects.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Thanks for the Input. I have Golden Sumo at 100 and I realized I have enough CE Bombs to take another to 100 and one to 70+. I would love if I had enough BG's or Kaleidoscopes, but I would need 2 more BGs to make a MLB version and 3 more Kaleidoscopes. Also would need 2 more Another Endings. As far as gatcha 5 CE's I have at MLB which are pure attack:

Formalcraft,
    Battle Olympia
    Cute Orangette (I'm surprised this is not on your list its a good CE)
    Moment of Tranquility
    Dangerous Beast
    Knight of Marines
    Joint Recitals

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Thanks for the Input. I have Golden Sumo at 100 and I realized I have enough CE Bombs to take another to 100 and one to 70+. I would love if I had enough BG's or Kaleidoscopes, but I would need 2 more BGs to make a MLB version and 3 more Kaleidoscopes. Also would need 2 more Another Endings. As far as gatcha 5 CE's I have at MLB which are pure attack:

Formalcraft,
    Battle Olympia
    Cute Orangette (I'm surprised this is not on your list its a good CE)
    Moment of Tranquility
    Dangerous Beast
    Knight of Marines
    Joint Recitals
    It's a great CE, but the issue is that it doesn't have an NP charge, so the first NP will take time to build up. Something like Miyu's CE is actually amazing for that reason (50% NP + NPGen+30% at MLB, 2000ATK).

I did some rolls for Melt, since I didn't really want to roll again during the CCC re-run. Managed to get her in 330SQ, but now I'm actually completely dry, <.< Next banner I pull with SQ will most likely be Skadi's in June/July.

Code:
    • Tickets: 19 (Gilgamesh: 2 -- Meltililith: 17)
    	• 3* CE: 3
    	• 5* CE Conquering the Great Sea of Stars

• SQ: 330 (All on Meltililith)
    	• 5* CE Conquering the Great Sea of Stars: 5
    	• 5* CE: Kaleidoscope
    	• 5* CE: Heaven's Feel
    	• 4* CE: 4
    	• 3* CE: 7
    	• 4* Frankenstein (Berserker)
    	• 4* Elizabeth (Lancer)
    	• 4* Circe
    	• 4* Marie (Rider)
    	• 5* Meltililith <3
    Wish this game would give me some black grails, lol. Liz is NP2. Marie hit NP5. Circe/Fran are NP1. Melt is now NP2.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

That’s a really good haul for 330 SQ. I have NP5 caster of Sheba from rolling for abby who I would love to level, but all the Salem servants require so many damn stakes and they are hardly in the shop for 2020 . I’ve realized that a lot of servants now are starting to require a lot more bronze and silver materials then before, it really sucks since it’s also a lot of the newer currency your not going to be able to have a stockpile of

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

That’s a really good haul for 330 SQ. I have NP5 caster of Sheba from rolling for abby who I would love to level, but all the Salem servants require so many damn stakes and they are hardly in the shop for 2020 . I’ve realized that a lot of servants now are starting to require a lot more bronze and silver materials then before, it really sucks since it’s also a lot of the newer currency your not going to be able to have a stockpile of
    New servants get to be kind of annoying for mats at launch, starting with the LBs. Skadi will be hard for people to max out relatively quickly. Will have to wait until after the summer event realistically.

I don't think I have you added on NA? What's your friend ID ?

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Rolled for Cavalry and got... Toshizo. I really wanted Cu Alter :/, another SSR for the second archive.

Threw 5-7 tickets at Gil, got the chinese impersonator assassin dude, 10 tickets and 1 multi for Scathach got me nothing, dediced to try Melt after reading IceSylph's post, got her in 4 tickets.

I have 900 SQ and 75 tickets left but I don't know what to roll for till summer, I don't know if I should try NP2 Raiko, NP2 Melt, try Scath again or just save them.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Quote Originally Posted by IceSylph View Post
    New servants get to be kind of annoying for mats at launch, starting with the LBs. Skadi will be hard for people to max out relatively quickly. Will have to wait until after the summer event realistically.

I don't think I have you added on NA? What's your friend ID ?
    You do. My IGN is Kaolla Su.

@ Icarian: I think NP2 Mama is really good, but then again this summer has a lot of great servants with Jeanne, BB, and Skadi. So its worth saving a stash for them in my opinion

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Babylonia Part 2 Campaign

https://twitter.com/FateGO_USA/statu...22870925922305
    https://fate-go.us/news/?category=NE..._Babylonia2%2F

TL;DR: 30SQ + 4* servant select

Got fucked on JP again, did 360SQ and 40 Tickets for Tamamo and whiffed, as per usual. Brings the total to 1551SQ without a 5*. Also more dead weaks on JP, so game boring as shit as usual also.

Found my 3 turn setup for the lotto farm, so going to mass farm the next 2.5 days.

Waver
    Lancelot (Berserker): NP3
    Arash
    Ishtar NP2
    Merlin
    XXX
    Plugsuit

Ishtar and Arash have MLB CE. Everyone else has unMLB. 3 turns 90% of the time.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

I haven't had good CE drops yet so I only have the friend list one being MLB's. I started a little before the Da Vinci event 2 years ago so I do not have any stockpiled event CE's. Does your lancelot clear the the final wave? I think I have him at NP4 from spooks but I have yet to level his skills.

My run is
    Arash
    Nobu (Swimsuit - one shots either jeanne)
    Waver (friend support for MLB)
    Summer Nero NP2
    Ishtar NP2

This is currently 4-5 turn run but once I get one more CE drop it will turn into a 3-4 run.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I haven't had good CE drops yet so I only have the friend list one being MLB's. I started a little before the Da Vinci event 2 years ago so I do not have any stockpiled event CE's. Does your lancelot clear the the final wave? I think I have him at NP4 from spooks but I have yet to level his skills.

My run is
    Arash
    Nobu (Swimsuit - one shots either jeanne)
    Waver (friend support for MLB)
    Summer Nero NP2
    Ishtar NP2

This is currently 4-5 turn run but once I get one more CE drop it will turn into a 3-4 run.

Wave 1: Waver S2+3. S1 > Lancelot. Arash S3 + NP.
    Wave 2: Plugsuit out Waver for Ishtar. Ishtar pops all S1,2,3. Lancelot S2+3. Merlin S1+2. Lancelot NP (kills both. Merlin S2 gives more stars)
    Wave 3: Plugsuit ATK+. Merlin S3 goes on Ishtar or Lancelot, it depends. If Lancelot has a buster card, I just throw it on him, he crits for 190-235k. Don't forget to Lancelot S1 if he needs the stars (absorb). Ishtar NP.

Ishtar can kill Ruler off a NPBB chain, but cant off anything else. She can kill Jalter with only 1 buster. Lancelot just needs a buster for either. Lancelot arts also kills Ruler.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

LOL at floor 90 with all the shuten body pillows in the background

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

I finished all 200 floors yesterday. I didn't find it too hard and I solo'd about 80% of the floors with 1 main DD and 2 leeches. I did most of the non boss floors with a level 70 or 80 servant. I did think that a lot of the boss floors at 150 and above had a fun mechanic, though floor 200 was the biggest letdown in terms of difficulty since it was just a solo Golden Zerker. To me it felt like the entire thing was built around not having a damage CE and then they thought it might be too difficult so they threw in the damage CE before it was released.

The event was very grindy though since you have so few days to do it. Just a lot of back to back grinding events so I look forward to going back to the normal event structure until Battle in New York in August.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I finished all 200 floors yesterday. I didn't find it too hard and I solo'd about 80% of the floors with 1 main DD and 2 leeches. I did most of the non boss floors with a level 70 or 80 servant. I did think that a lot of the boss floors at 150 and above had a fun mechanic, though floor 200 was the biggest letdown in terms of difficulty since it was just a solo Golden Zerker. To me it felt like the entire thing was built around not having a damage CE and then they thought it might be too difficult so they threw in the damage CE before it was released.

The event was very grindy though since you have so few days to do it. Just a lot of back to back grinding events so I look forward to going back to the normal event structure until Battle in New York in August.
    I finished today too, I hated it. Like you said, very easy, but too time consuming. It doesn't help that JP has the equivalent of this event with 200 floors running at the same time. It's worse there though since no DMG CE and I lack a Kscope. I'm only at like 125 there and it ends in 2 days.

Gilfest is september.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

https://twitter.com/FateGO_USA/statu...402502656?s=20

KNK Re-run.

Good story, shitty event (double spawn + missions).

This Valentines event also sucks. I'm at like 27m points, and the shop is cleared. I've already appled a lot >.>

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

The back to back events with all of them being extremely grind heavy has been really annoying. I think I used 15+ apples for this event and am currently only at 52m. I should finish on natural regen but I may need to use one more apple. This is the first event where it feels like you are discouraged from using gatcha CE's since its all about getting as much chocolate currency as possible and by the time you finish with the currency you are basically finished with the shop anyways.

As an aside, Ecchan is now perfect: (I have been waiting to finish her before taking her to bond 10)

Spoiler: show

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Not sure who I'll fou next. I'll probably just do Ereshkigal for consistencies sake.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

I haven’t decided either. I will either do eresh, umu bride or caster, maybe hokosai, or summer Jeanne

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Did a few tickets to try for Fujino, since she never comes back. Off bannered a second Nitocris.

I'm okay with this.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

https://fate-go.us/news/?category=NE..._babylonia3%2F

TL;DR:

12SQ
    4* CE
    Babylonia MC and Merlin animation/NP update come 2 years early.

Shame no 5* CE select. Would have loved the 5th copy of Starry Nights early.

Also, got Ereshkigal on JP, in 1 ticket, so she's NP2 now >.>