BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Decided to throw 3 tickets at the banner, since I wanted Salter, and wouldn't mind Umu.
    Ticket 1: 4* CE
    Ticket 2: Gilles Saber
    Ticket 3: Saber Alter

Fuck yessss.

Kind of want to grail her, not sure though. I haven't used any of the 5 I've gotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Insanecyclone View Post
    It's like playing an entirely different game. -.-

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

The berserk method works for Jeannu node. I use Darius III instead for that method.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

So, I have the UHMZ fight on farm mode. It actually got a lot easier once I removed 1 of my 3 Star of Artoria's. It made getting enough NP on stage 1 too difficult, and the dragon would end up doing too much damage by the time I got enough NP, making UHMZ kinda of sketchy.

Running it with:
    Saber Alter - 80 - MLB Bloom
    Waver - 90 - Prisma Cosmos
    Okita - 100 - MLB Bloom - Support
    Saber Lily - 70 - Star of Artoria
    Caesar - 50 - Star of Artoria
    Fergus - 30 - Nada

My clear was pretty ugly. Needed a seal revive and caster Liz would've wiped if I didn't kill Z with her last combo hit. Really, really, really need some ST NPs that ideally aren't grail reliant, but Jack, Scath, and Okita eluded me when they were featured, same with Mary & Bonnie as a Rider option. Not that they'd be a good choice for this boss. Just hate how RNG is leaving me so inefficient while I've been considering just hoarding SQ and tickets until Yorimitsu or something comparable if it comes sooner.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

So, after the event is done I'll probably have enough hearts to max ascend either Mordred or Herc, which one is going to give me more milleage in the short run (As in, next event(s))? I'm going to ascend them both sooner or later, but hearts are a pain to get.

I'd lean toward Mordred, probably. While she's limited to superiority over lancers, she's also not vulnerable to everything else except archers. Unlucky crits have occasionally made my times running with Vlad miserable seeing his HP go from full to like 1/4 in a single round. Plus what makes Herc top-tier for the solo stuff is still a ways off for you.

Haven't borrowed a friend of her at 90 to see how her NP fares, but it should be more than okay for 1-shotting the last stage of EXP dailies where another friend unit of appropriate class can knock out the 2nd round. A level 70 Herc for those isn't terrible, either, until you catch him up. In general, class advantage tends to be favored over zerking, especially on harder content.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I was thinking along the same lines, while Herc hits like a truck, he's also too squishy for anything that doesn't die fast. Those videos with people soloing 1m+ HP bosses with him most likely have his Bond CE, skills nearly maxed and probably NP3-5.

As for Mordred's NP, I don't know if there's something else to NPs besides card type and %Damage, she has the standard buster 400% to all enemies at level 1

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Uhh... Low star servants yet 3 MLB SoA? That defeats the whole point of the video IMO.

I always look out for the "But!" when people claim/show certain things as possible. Don't wanna say they couldn't do it if the CEs weren't maxed, as Medea certainly could've taken some hits alongside Hans at the back half due to class strength, but yeah. Similarly, the dragon not buffing as much could've complicated things.

Would still say the game needs some reconsideration on balancing, and I guess what's "scary" is difficulty is supposed to ramp up in Camelot. Guess there's also that part of me that hopes into doesn't dip into the stupidity of difficulty like FFRK has with its magicite dungeons and other recent hard content, because those are less about skill and more about what RNG you got with gear pulls.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Camelot is when double hp bars become a thing from there on out

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

2m celebration is going have 1/2 ap embers running. Grind that shit when it goes live in a couple days.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Insanecyclone View Post
    2m celebration is going have 1/2 ap embers running. Grind that shit when it goes live in a couple days.
    Smexy. I need 1500 more MP for 5x Mona Lisa. Hopefully I can finish it, or get close with that going on.
    Managed to get to 2M points for the event. Haven't done the last node yet, obviously. Started to refresh the past few days to clear parts of the shop, and to grind out a few hearts. Up to 34 now. 10 will be eaten at some point for Emiya and Tamamo ascension.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I didn't really get much out of this event, I don't have any ascended servant past level 2.

Managed to get 750k points and some materials to ascend Herc, Mordred and Cu Chulainn, but before that, I need to get 16 octuplet crystals and after 200+ AP I've yet to get one to drop... that's going to take a month at least :/

Yeah, this event was fairly mediocre when it comes to shop options. I squeaked out 1.5m last night and just said fuck the rest and farmed some pages to ascend Medea to 70.

And yeah, octuplets are one of those bitch farms. Hopefully next event will have a good stock, but since they're doing a half energy thing soon, it won't be until after that, at least.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Friendly reminder that it's half AP for EXP dailies. Get dem MPs while you can. Or level your servants >.>

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Besides Mona Lisa (That I won't be able to buy anyway, It's only useful if you MLB it) and the monthly items in the shop, is there any other use for MPs?

I had a brain fart two days ago and used the silver EXP cards from Saber Wars to level some low level servants instead of burning them for MPs and now we get this half AP event, my luck with this game is getting lower by the day.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

http://fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Chaldea_Lunchtime

That's what you should be saving for next

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast