+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
    Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

We already knew but:

http://fate-go.us/news/?category=NEW...0227_edmond%2F

Supposed to be a "difficult" challenge quest. Yay for tickets.

Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    I picked the teacher and I.
    Pulled a second one.

Are going to try and pull for the new avenger? I'm sitting on 30 quartz, but im not sure if i should waste them

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Save for Jalter

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Unless you really like the character I would not pull for Dantes, his skill set is pretty meh.

Save for Jalter
    Everyone's saving for Jalter, I'm only at 150 quartz and 28 tickets, chances are I don't get her with just that, but you never know.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

150 is what I'm hoping to get to by the time Jalter drops, but doubt I will. At ~110 at the moment, after finishing up remaining interludes that I have unlocked, and all free quests.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Got dante off 2nd multi but he's going to stay at forever lv60 because he takes jewels and horseshoes, fuck

Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Burnt my monthly summon tickets, and got zero.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

3rd challenge quest was pretty easy. Not sure which team to use on the 4th one. Boss is
    Spoiler: show
    Jeanne, Gilles (Saber) and a normal saber enemy

I'm either deciding on:
    Emiya/Waver/Tamamo/Jack/Mash/Support
    or
    Replace Emiya with Robin Hood?

Robin Hood doesn't have any Fou's, while Emiya does. Another option is to replace Jack with ShikiAssassin once she's 80, and just arts meme it up with Waver/Shiki/Tamamo.

Emiya really needs his strengthening quests :/ One of my favorite characters in any media, and dude just isn't good in GL yet. May grail him to 90 when he does get the strengthens.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I don't think I'll be able to beat the next one with my team, I'd win only if I use 3x command seals

My team is all over the place with Orion/Mordred/Shiki/Lancer Cu/Berserker/Hans being the only servants at max level, the rest are at 50 or lower

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Icarian View Post
    I don't think I'll be able to beat the next one with my team, I'd win only if I use 3x command seals

My team is all over the place with Orion/Mordred/Shiki/Lancer Cu/Berserker/Hans being the only servants at max level, the rest are at 50 or lower

Orion should be able to take out Gilles. Hercules should be able to make quick work of Jeanne.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Was overall an easy challenge quest for today. Decided to use Robin Hood. Dude is a little monster with the damage he can do, even when his poison misses. Was the longest in turns though, like ~24 or 29.

Tamamo/Waver/Jack were the front line for the first 2 waves, since the mid boss had a rider. Jack died early on in wave 3, but that's fine, since Robin Hood needed to come out to take down Gilles and the other saber. \o/

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Unexpectedly, this was the easiest one for me so far, 21 turns, no one died except Hans, he always dies

Mordred mowed down the first wave in two turns, Shiki did her work with Antoinette, swapped Mordred for Orion on the last wave and used a command seal to recharge Orion's NP just to be on the safe side.

I don't know what I'll do for the next one since I only have Hans as a caster to deal with the two 80k HP assassin dolls on the second wave...

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Unexpectedly, this was the easiest one for me so far, 21 turns, no one died except Hans, he always dies

Mordred mowed down the first wave in two turns, Shiki did her work with Antoinette, swapped Mordred for Orion on the last wave and used a command seal to recharge Orion's NP just to be on the safe side.

I don't know what I'll do for the next one since I only have Hans as a caster to deal with the two 80k HP assassin dolls on the second wave...
    Investing in Medea may be wise. At NP5 her NP hits decently. She also gets NP charge like a beast.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Will most likely do that, my Medea is at NP4 but lvl 40 only, so I'm at a very bad spot for tomorrow's challenge since I have no offensive caster at all.

Today's challenge was quite something, 25 turns, Caligula went ballistic on Mordred and killed her at the first turn with a crit barrage, I thought I was fucked, I decided to focus on Caligula but he killed my servants one by one, at the end it was a showdown between the 2 homunculus and Heracles, Heracles hits like a motherfucking truck with the Limited/Zero CE, luckily I had the Stun skill from the plugsuit available, each homunculus only needed a turn to kill. No command seals used this time.

I'll probably have to use 3x command seals for tomorrow though :/

EDIT: Looks like the Assassins node is the day after tomorrow and not tomorrow.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

http://fate-go.us/chapter5/ America next week

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

In the end I was able to clear the event, had to use 3x command spells for the ghost node, Dantes was unexpectedly easy, Heracles wrecked him.

Does anyone have a Bond points table or something? I don't know if the graphic is misleading but I've been at like one pixel to fill a level on several servants for a week or more, it feels like the beginning of a level fills faster, at this pace it's going to take me months to get the remaining 2 levels for Heracles.

Shit just takes a while, no way around it.

Meanwhile, wound up missing this last fight because RL. Not really gonna weep over the skill mat because getting anything to max level is insipidly costly, but this event was pretty much the exception to all others in that time restrictions weren't so tight.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

In the end I was able to clear the event, had to use 3x command spells for the ghost node, Dantes was unexpectedly easy, Heracles wrecked him.

Does anyone have a Bond points table or something? I don't know if the graphic is misleading but I've been at like one pixel to fill a level on several servants for a week or more, it feels like the beginning of a level fills faster, at this pace it's going to take me months to get the remaining 2 levels for Heracles.

Oh, it probably will.

http://fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Heracles

Look at the bond points you need per level, and the total needed to get max bond. It's not quick. My highest bond is Waver at 8, Scathach and Jack at 7. A few others in the 6's. I started at release, then only did daily logins for a few months. Started playing again a day or two before Gudaguda ended in November, and been consistent since. It's a slow road.

I'm using this half ap training grounds to actually grind out some low level bond servants, just for their interlewds that give SQ, <,<

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Huh, I don't know how I missed the table in the wiki, I've looked all over it a few times before and didn't see it.

So, 720k points for the last two levels, that's going to take a long time... I started a week before London release and had Herc on my team since day 1, after looking at that table, I think I'm going to do the same and swap some servants I have at 5+ for low level ones to get their interludes.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

While I'm ready for America to drop soon, just remember what's around the corner

I'm ready for those salt streams and videos of pulls.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast