+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 56 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 ... LastLast
    Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I stopped at 40 boxes, I could've gone for 50, but that's too much grind.

In the end I've only got 2 CE's, at least I can MLB it.

Just doing ten swallowed my soul. I mean, it wouldn't be so bad if it was like 5m per fight factoring in loading and shit, but game needs some auto-clear feature or something hella bad.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    Just doing ten swallowed my soul. I mean, it wouldn't be so bad if it was like 5m per fight factoring in loading and shit, but game needs some auto-clear feature or something hella bad.

Invest in 3-4 turn-able servants. They make FGO a lot more bareable for lotto events (Arash, Spartacus, Eric Bloodaxe, etc. Anyone with a charge really). Even without a native Waver, they are doable in some events, generally the ones where a CE gives between 30-50% charge, which are quite common. Next Christmas doesn't have one, unfortunately. Chloe is also a blessing.

It really makes it into ~3minute per node when it's possible.

EDIT: Eric Bloodaxe actually has no charge. He's still good, but mainly only if you have a Superscope. Atleast his cost is low.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Yeah i was doing 4-6 turn clears on average based on card RNG, which made each fight under 5 minutes or so. It's still a crazy grind, there is no mistaking that.

arah would kill first wave and it typically took cleo and jack 2 turns, 3 on bad card pulls, to kill the dragon. Then last wave was one shot if cleo's str buff proced otherwise 2 turns.

I could of solidified it being 4-5 turn max if i gave cleo black grail, but I chose to maximize drops

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Babylonia chapter 12 is hilarious. Especially the final node of it. Spoils below.

Spoiler: show

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Damn, how many apples did you use? Let me know if you get 30 SQ for completing it faster. I think we have 2 weeks?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Katlan View Post
    Damn, how many apples did you use? Let me know if you get 30 SQ for completing it faster. I think we have 2 weeks?
    Not many. Maybe ~3-4 silvers and a couple of bronze. I like the Fate story a lot, so I tend to refresh a little bit when singularities come out, so I don't get left with a cliffhanger with no AP >.> Also to avoid spoilers from other forums, like Reddit.

The SQ is part of a campaign, that they haven't announced yet. We'll see if they do.

On natural AP regen, it should only take ~5 days to complete.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

I generally rush through the story and skip it all and then read it when its all done over the course of a week.

Im torn on who to level with all my cards. any opinions?

Emiya (NP4 due to pulling for Ishtar)
    Atlanta (Np2)
    Rama (NP2)
    Lancelot (NP2) - though I don't have the chains to dare to level his skills right now
    Anderson
    Medea
    Jalter Lilly - I don't have an AoE lancer
    Nitorosis (NP3, can take to NP4), but again leveling her skills with chains will be tough)
    Tama Zerker (NP2) - though I do have Zerkalot (NP2)
    Euryale for that specific content she is really useful?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Katlan View Post
    I generally rush through the story and skip it all and then read it when its all done over the course of a week.

Im torn on who to level with all my cards. any opinions?

Emiya (NP4 due to pulling for Ishtar)
    Atlanta (Np2)
    Rama (NP2)
    Lancelot (NP2) - though I don't have the chains to dare to level his skills right now
    Anderson
    Medea
    Jalter Lilly - I don't have an AoE lancer
    Nitorosis (NP3, can take to NP4), but again leveling her skills with chains will be tough)
    Tama Zerker (NP2) - though I do have Zerkalot (NP2)
    Euryale for that specific content she is really useful?
    Lancelot
    Nitocris
    Jalter Lily

Saberlot is straight up broken, especially if you put him in an arts team.
    Jalter Lily: You lack AoE lancer. She's extremely good for farming, she has a Buster+ and also a 20% NP charge (even at lvl 1). NP5 hits hard.
    Nitocris: One of the best farmers in the game. Her instant kill procs very often on bronze/silver name enemies. And she hits decently hard also. Also has a skill that is 100% NP at lvl 8.
    Emiya: Level if you lack an AoE archer, or any archer other than Atalante. Atalante is good, but mainly for farming only. Her NP gen sucks. She's only good for clearing a wave and using the stars next turn. Outside of that, she's very meh.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Thanks Ice for the input!

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

DW is killing all the memes in JP this year. If we followed tradition, Medea Lily was supposed to be this year's welfare servant for Christmas (it's been the "villain" of Fuyuki > Orleans > Septem). Instead, it's a Ruler Quetzalcoatl.

https://twitter.com/pkjd818/status/1...517917187?s=19
    https://news.fate-go.jp/2018/christmas2018/

EDIT: Finished Babylon.

Very good story. The ending was pretty meh, but that's to be expected, since Saloman is pretty much a direct extension of the end of Babylon. Gilgamesh was great. A lot of funny scenes through. Poor Sidura

But most important, RIP Ereshkigal <3

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Managed to level all of the welfare servants I had to 80, since I had literally nothing else to level, I´ll probably never use most of them, but still better than burning exp cards.

I'm halfway through Babylon, enjoying it very much so far, every singularity is like a mini VN with around 10 hours of content, not using apples since I have no rush and nothing to farm...

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

That outfit for Quetz

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Christmas 2018 SSR is a Lancer. Fuck, I want to roll for her, but she overlaps with Eresh, whom I have at 100 \o/
    https://news.fate-go.jp/2018/christmas2018/

But look at this (possibly NSFW):

How can I not roll? Why are all my waifus lancers and archers?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

She was designed by the same guy who did Xeno 2 Pyra/Mythra. Guaranteed to be part of my Chaldea in 2 years

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Finished Babylon

The last two battles are kind of anti climatic due to how easy they are, the buff is way too strong, they were the two fastest nodes for me in the whole singularity with 1 and 2 turns respectively

The story was superb, it took me about 20 hours, that's more than some full fledged games.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Bam bam bam

https://twitter.com/FateGO_USA/statu...30920120926208
    https://fate-go.us/solomon/

¤¤¤ Salomon ¤¤¤
    • Main:
    https://fategrandorder.fandom.com/wi...Quest:_Salomon

• Raid:
    https://fategrandorder.fandom.com/wi...uests:_Salomon

• Salomon Raids to Farm:
    • Barbatos (Assassin): 4th Seat (This raid will die quickly)
    • Hearts
    • Homunculus Baby
    • Pages
    • Gears

• Forneus (Caster): 3rd Seat
    • Feathers
    • Seashells
    • Serpent Jewel
    • Stingers

• Andromalus (Saber): 10th Seat
    • Void Dust
    • Ghost Lantern
    • Bloodstone Tear
    • Primordial Lanugo <<<< Best place to stock up for future servants

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Is it worth to use apples for material drops for the raids?

It's super sad that after all the farming I did for the lottery I still need more QP to raise the servants skills I want. At least I am done with bones for a while

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Refresh on Barbatos at the bare minimum. Up to 3 hearts per run. Multiple items on that node, all which are needed for many servants. I only listed the ones worth refreshing, imo.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

No bosses with cursed beast Gallstones? I really want MHXA because she is 100% waifu and star wars and all, but holy god is she only mediocre and her material requirements are the most obscene out of all the servants in the game