Page 54 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 LastLast
    Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Good JP news:

Everyone gets a free SSR ticket.

Torn between Tamamo, Jack and Jeanne.

Tamamo I'm like 660SQ deep or so and nada. Jack I want, since she my favorite assassin on NA, but I don't need her, and do plan on rolling for Kama. Jeanne is a CQ beast, but I don't know if I'd really ever roll for her specifically.

Musashi also gets a rateup, for anyone who wants her in 2 years.

If any of you wanted to try JP, now would be the time to try it out. Grab yourself a free Waver. All you have to do is clear Orleans, ascend your free SSR once (there's also a way to get them to Lv. 80/90 one time only at no cost), and bond 5 them to keep them.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

whoa. I never thought FGO would do a free SSR. What kind of magic is this

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

I'm currently facing severe reverse QP hell. I was at 997m when the events started and this even has been great as it allowed me to level the skills for a bunch of servants I have wanted to, but never wanted to invest the QP in. For example, now Chloe, Kintoki, Assassin Shiki, (Eurayle), etc... have their skills to 10 (well those that matter). I even took Jeanne's first skill and third skill to 10. I have also been sitting on a NP5 caster gilgamesh and I took his crit skill to 10 and the rest to 6.

But now I am starting to go below my material safety net and still want to farm the raid for drops (but to be honest the drop rate is kind of shit for the good materials, you just farm it so much you get a chunk). I am going to have stop doing the raid soon Going to save my last 20m QP until cap for when wine comes around tomorrow or the next day.

Any servants skills I may not think of that are worth leveling? Like is Kiyohime the secret 3 berskers whose skills I should level?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Medusa is quite good. NP charge. She really only needs to level her ATK skill though. Georgios, Leonidas, Shakespeare are others. Mozart for shit you'll honestly probably never use (50 star skill).

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Thanks Ice. I haven't invested into Medusa's skill aside the obligatory level 4 across the board. I will look into Leonidas and Georgios for their skill materials. I need summer to roll around to get me out of this QP hell as I am going for Jeanne, BB and summer Medb.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I threw my last 4 tickets at the Jeanne banner.

What kind of troll sorcery is this?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

That is the ultimate Troll. I have NP3 Jeanne from spooks. Does she get useful later? I think I have used for her 2 challenge quests. For those challenge quests she was invaluable, but still hoping she can get more love later on.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Katlan View Post
    That is the ultimate Troll. I have NP3 Jeanne from spooks. Does she get useful later? I think I have used for her 2 challenge quests. For those challenge quests she was invaluable, but still hoping she can get more love later on.
    She stays the same. But like you mentioned, she is invaluable in the higher tier challenge quests. Usually the Gilfest/Nerofest ones. You'll probably end up using her on a few in September. I borrowed a friend's Jeanne for a lot of them when I did them on JP. The bosses can pretty much one shot you through DEF buffs and class advantage. The regen and invincible spam is really, really good.

She's pretty much the posterchild of sucking 99% of the time, and being a goddess the 1%.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Forgot that the Okita banner was coming. Through 9 tickets to try for Okita and Postergirl. Got NP6 Marie, NP1 Chiron and Okita <3

I can get 1 more ticket before the event ends, but chances be low.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

https://fate-go.us/news/?category=NE...ngineupdate%2F

FINALLLLYYYYYYY. So happy they doing the Unity engine update for NA early instead of making us what the now year and a half. Game runs like shit on my phone and I usually have to restart the app a few times to get a lag free experience.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

I only spent 90 SQ but no Okitan. only 2 event CEs and not a single 3 CE lol... But I did get NP4 Izo and he looks badass. I want her but I want summer more.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

With them doing the anniversary stream July 4-5th I expect us to get summer rerun next and then LB2 > Summer

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

https://twitter.com/FateGO_USA/statu...06241578442752

Anniversary stream on the 6th, so the event should start either that same night (most likely), or the day after.

If we go by JP, Skadi won't have a banner until 2 days into the anniversary.

Finished LB2 tonight. Overall I enjoyed it. It felt like 70% reading, 30% gameplay for the most part, lol. Liked LB1 a good deal more. Was king of weird how in chapter 17
    Spoiler: show
    after defeating Skadi, there was no scene or anything with her. It immediately ends and you go to fight the tree, again with no scene.

For GSSR, think I'll be rolling on extra. Would like to snag a Dantes or OG Jeanne. Wouldn't mind an extra NP level on Jalter or Melt.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

I finished the LB2 a few days ago (though I plan to start reading it tomorrow) and have already been farming the massive amount of steel I need for Skadi and Summer 3. First Time I have been using apples on non-events, but Skadi needs 72, Jeanne needs 15, and Medb needs 45

The engine update, along with the massive quality of life updates, has been massive for the game in my opinion. It's so much smoother and faster I cannot believe they waited so long in the games lifespan to so all of these changes. I am also not surprised they are pushing the anniversary event to July 6th as that is when it would have been if they waited for the Anime Expo Panel.

I am assuming it goes Anniversary > Summer Rerun > Immediately into Summer 3. So Summer 3 should still start towards the end of July.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

And the quick queen arrives! (I’m rolling tomorrow as I don’t want to be up all night dealing with the inventory sorting fallout)

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

60SQ for Skadi and NP3 Beowulf.

GSSR was Holmes. I wanted Dantes or another Melt, but Holmes was my 3rd or 4th pick, so I'm happy regardless.

Going to roll summer 3 and try for 2 copies of Dantes, then it's just pure waifu saving after.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Skadi came home in under 200SQ. So happy especially since summer is jam packed with servants I want. I am tempted to do a few more pulls for a chance of NP2, but she doesn't benefit a ton from higher NP levels aside the crit dmg, which is nice but not super important.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Grats. You honestly don't really need NP2 of her, unless you just don't want to get fucked over by ghosts, but even then... Skadi's NP isn't really used for anything.

Managed to get Reines today on JP. Took 30 tickets and 120SQ. That's my first SSR in 1791SQ. Banner had no CE on rateup, so was more incentive to roll. Unfortunately after 2 years, I'm still kscopeless on JP.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

CCC 10th anniversary banner on JP.

Melt, Suzuka and KP got buffed.

Melt S2: Crit+15% every time she does any attack.
    Suzuka: NP Buff. Now increases NP gen.
    KP: S1 Buff. More HP at end of turn and NP DMG resist (4000HP, 8%/turn). Lasts for 10 turns.

Want to roll for a second copy of Melt, but going to save for summer.

JP has now had a full month of dead weeks, by the way