+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 56 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Icarian View Post
    I don't know if it's worth using gold apples on this, I have 60.
    I've used a few to try and speed things along. If you use apples, I wouldn't use them at the start, and wait til you're higher up in the complex, as the rewards are better. There's also good items in the shop, that I wouldn't want to miss on.

Yeah, I'm gonna panic more about apples if it feels like I'm nowhere near done the last day or two.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Garden of sinners is getting a JP rerun after 2 years. So I guess if you skip out of on this you wont be getting her again till 2020 for NA.

Honestly not surprised JP announced the rerun when the NA version is happening. I saw some things on twitter of JP players talking about the event over on NA and then this happens.

Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

I started playing this game.

ID 515614399

Need Friends

Reroll for anyone good? Hate how stupid limited friend slots are, but if you have someone that'll be useful (eventually) I can clear a rando.

Brown Recluse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

I have some decent 4 stars and 1 5 star. I've been playing for a little over a month i think.

Well, Drake isn't too bad.

Brown Recluse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    Well, Drake isn't too bad.
    Register to see the NSFW content

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Finished clearing out the shop, and 100/100 the missions. End of event spoilers, incase people care:
    Spoiler: show
    Unfortunate there was no scene as to why Artoria is the final boss of the event. Anti-climactic. Easy fight too.

Which node are people farming for materials? From clearing out the shop, I spammed Arjuna, Brynhildr, Marie nodes a lot, but never saw any claws, hearts, or talons drop. The occasional ghost lantern, or gear from other nodes, but that was about it. I know people spam the parking lot after, since it's good for QP.

With 100% CE:

602/702: Gears (16 Dolls) - BP: 615/715
    603: Bones (16 Skeleton) - BP: 615
    802: Void Dust (10 Corpse) - BP: 815
    Parking Lot: Lanterns (16 Ghosts) - BP: 615

Also cleared the quests and just have mana prisms left in the shop.
    Yeah, Saber outta nowhere is just kinda wut. Admittedly could see the fight being rough for people without good archers, though, as that HP pool probably guarantees at least 2 NPs getting off for anyone but those with good ST NPs of their own like Jack or Okita. Managed to do it without blowing my command spells, but I was still down to my last 2 servants when she finally fell.

Had to google who the dark servant was since the French wasn't enough for me.
    Dantes/Count of Monte Cristo.

Guess I'll probably just hit the parking lot, too. Hoping they do some half AP EXP after this, but who knows.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I cleared the last node without archers (Orion and Emiya are at 50) and barely managed to release Mordred's NP once cause Artoria kept killing my servants way too fast, no command spells used either. When I thought I was going to lose, there comes my lvl 72 Herc to save the day, he soloed the last 250k HP remaining in 3 turns lol. (Evade, Guts, MC Stun), he's getting grailed for sure, once he gets his Bond CE he's going to be a huge safety net

I'm working my way to clear the shop, since there's still a few days left I might save my apples, only used 3 so far.

I also haven't seen any claws/hearts drop, I got many lanters/gears/bones though.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I don't know if this is a bug or what, but sometimes after using the same support servant from a friend for a while, it vanishes from the support list only to return a few hours later.

Restarting the app sometimes fixes it, but not always. It's extremely annoying when I'm farming cats.

EDIT: Nvm, I'm dumb, there's an "Update list" button when selection support servants that fixes it.

Yeah, and even then sometimes it can take a while for a specific friend to repop. Never really understood the mobile obsession with limited friend availability when it's pretty obvious content tends to have optimal choices.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

So http://fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_...160316.php#nav is the next event. Dante is okay it seems but not worth busting ass for unless you just like danganronpa's artist from what I've read.

Then america story chapter http://fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_...php?main=0#nav

And the very next event after should be Da Vinci and Jalter aka fucking whale that shit
    http://fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_...160411.php#nav

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Insanecyclone View Post
    So http://fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_...160316.php#nav is the next event. Dante is okay it seems but not worth busting ass for unless you just like danganronpa's artist from what I've read.

Then america story chapter http://fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_...php?main=0#nav

And the very next event after should be Da Vinci and Jalter aka fucking whale that shit
    http://fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_...160411.php#nav
    Only 70 quartz. I'm not ready

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Chaldea Boys up.

http://fate-go.us/news/?category=NEW...220_cbc2018%2F

Not going to pull. I'll choose the Waver and Alexander CE for free :D. Artwork is the best in my opinion, and the CE should be pretty good for Scathach.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Out of all the CE, it seems to be the best one, they're all pretty mediocre though. My only gripe with the Teacher and I CE is that it has 0 ATK.

None of the cards are really jumping out at me for their stats. As tends to be the case with a lot of CEs, they'd be more interesting choices if the values on some mods were higher.

Brown Recluse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

I picked the teacher and I.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 56 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast