BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
    i should really shut up
    You can safely ignore me I am a troll

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

BG Wiki June - July 2017 Update

It was a very productive month and a lot of ground was covered as always. We would like to thank our users and contributors for all their support.

We are always looking for contributions and edits to the wiki and encourage new users to join us on Discord for open discussion on the wiki or just to talk about FFXI in general.

Whitey is now our clickbait mascot for the thumbnail in the Reddit repost of this.

Wiki Changes

• Funkworkz updated various crafting aspects. Synth recipies for kits were added to pages.

• Funk also updated Quests as well as updated KI pages, mostly related to job quests.

• Funk brought us the monthly update upload. All pages related to the update are done/updated I believe.

• Various items were updated. Point anything out you come across that is insufficient and we work on it as a community.

• The heroic efforts of Funk, Goat, Chiaia, and myself has brought about the creation of our new trust page. Information has also been updated, and users will find editing the trusts to be much easier now.

In Addition, cipher pages also automatically receive the mirrored trust information from the template.

Spoiler: show

• Various users such as Goat, Wheeldog, Mexicant, Xurion, ‎Mathayus5537, Deiago, Fantasticdan, Tye, Rosalie, etc have updated various aspects of the wiki, from guild points to information pages.

• The avatars all had their pages updated to reflect the newest template. So basically they look less like shit now.

• The ambuscade page now has a new template for monthly battles which will make the adding, editing, and keeping of information easier.

• The Let’s Go! Vana’diel Day! Events are now being catalogued on the special event section of the seasonal events page. The RoE page was also updated with the objectives from the Vanaversary.

• The Black and White and Unafraid of the Dark master trial pages were updated with comprehensive information. One remains to be done soon.

Guide Changes
    • A new Gameplay Guides section was added as we continue to build out guides. Content creators are welcome and appreciated.

• Oghami updated the old Abyssea guide (Well it is only “98% done”).

• UsedtobeRDM has continued adding to their GEO guide.

• Out of the BLU received some minor updates and additions. It has also reached over 100,000 views. Thank you everyone.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Duskwood

Thank you~!

i should really shut up
    You can safely ignore me I am a troll

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by trinironnie View Post
    Thank you~!
    We don't accept thank yous around here. We only accept edits to the wiki.

You're welcome