Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Adding furnishings that I have... I have made it through the letter 'C' now. I need a break.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

tyvm for adding these, its a great help.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Have a ton more to go... :D

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

add the augments to item pages when they are mostly static like for nolan's items

i should really shut up
    You can safely ignore me I am a troll

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Ticktick View Post
    add the augments to item pages when they are mostly static like for nolan's items
    I know Chia has plans for the Nolan page. Going to confer with him before I implement this. It would be easy to do this though; much like with how we have set up the AF/Relic armor pages with the forging process at the bottom.

Speaking of which, if someone wants to copy paste update the 21 other empyrean set pages (See: Boii Armor Set) so that we may do this for empyrean armor item pages too (reasons, ask if you care, I will explain) then that be a great help in the meantime.

EDIT: Messing around with this, see Mijin. It just brings to attention the Nolan table layout, colors, code, etc. Already expanded the minimized view of the tables to 400px from 311 or w/e it defaulted horribly to. It will be touch and go then fall into place rapidly once the debris is cleared.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Spicyryan View Post
    I know Chia has plans for the Nolan page. Going to confer with him before I implement this. It would be easy to do this though; much like with how we have set up the AF/Relic armor pages with the forging process at the bottom.

Speaking of which, if someone wants to copy paste update the 21 other empyrean set pages (See: Boii Armor Set) so that we may do this for empyrean armor item pages too (reasons, ask if you care, I will explain) then that be a great help in the meantime.

EDIT: Messing around with this, see Mijin. It just brings to attention the Nolan table layout, colors, code, etc. Already expanded the minimized view of the tables to 400px from 311 or w/e it defaulted horribly to. It will be touch and go then fall into place rapidly once the debris is cleared.
    that looks good to me. It would also be nice if there was an easier way of going from mob -> abjuration item page -> uncursed item. Maybe just including the uncursed items on the abjuration page but that probably adds too much clutter since there is NQ and +1.

i should really shut up

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

that looks good to me. It would also be nice if there was an easier way of going from mob -> abjuration item page -> uncursed item. Maybe just including the uncursed items on the abjuration page but that probably adds too much clutter since there is NQ and +1.
    Mhm it could be streamlined a bit like with relic or af sets.

As far as from mobs, paint me a better picture, please.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

in the drops table maybe something like

i should really shut up

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

in the drops table maybe something like

Have to update those to the new adversary template you see on all reisen T3s and HELM NMs anyway, so we could work something like that out. I've just been piecemealing that upgrade so far and using it for new mobs as the standard

This would require someone putting the time in though. I'm focusing on Chocobo digging/zones at the moment personally. This is easy though.

I also want to whip up a nav template for the bottom of each mob page too for escha NMs. just a quick copy paste for easy navigation.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

For the Omega mount, I believe you just have to have had doctor status at some point in the game. I talked to the Galka on my alt first, then talked to him again right away and he told me that the apparatus in Fei'Yin was working. I went straight to Fei'Yin (got administrator status) and traded in items and got the mount. It's been a few months since I had gotten this character doctor status.
    In Fei'Yin it is also called "Administrator" status. Dunno if anyone cares but that's what it is.^^

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

On the Dual Wield page, the Blue Mage Job Trait Information table incorrectly has Animating Wail listed as 3 set points instead of 5.

https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Dual_Wield

i should really shut up

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Aja View Post
    For the Omega mount, I believe you just have to have had doctor status at some point in the game. I talked to the Galka on my alt first, then talked to him again right away and he told me that the apparatus in Fei'Yin was working. I went straight to Fei'Yin (got administrator status) and traded in items and got the mount. It's been a few months since I had gotten this character doctor status.
    In Fei'Yin it is also called "Administrator" status. Dunno if anyone cares but that's what it is.^^
    I can change it to say if the NPC tells you the one in feiyin is active to head there or otherwise get it and come back. Built that off immediate forum reports which isn't always the easiest to decipher.

i should really shut up

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Valisk View Post
    On the Dual Wield page, the Blue Mage Job Trait Information table incorrectly has Animating Wail listed as 3 set points instead of 5.

https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Dual_Wield
    Fixed, ty

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Sounds good. Just thought it might save some people an extra trip^^

i should really shut up

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Aja View Post
    Sounds good. Just thought it might save some people an extra trip^^
    Just changed it now, ty.

i should really shut up

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Spicyryan View Post

UPDATE: All Zitah weapon pages now have the augments for them. Finished the relic 109/+1/2/3 item pages so I am doing Nolan now.

Also changed the item names in the table from right align to center because it looked dumb on the right.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

On the BRD page at the bottom on the cheat sheet, I think the haste values for Honor March are incorrect. The base value is correct but then after that the haste is almost definitely off.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

We will have to fix that, not sure how it was overlooked.

These values should be right: https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Category:March

i should really shut up

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Funkworkz View Post
    We will have to fix that, not sure how it was overlooked.

These values should be right: https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Category:March
    Chia uploaded a fix months ago he says. Think it just never recached, but I think it has now after I just pulled the ghetto resize-recache approach.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Any chance that we can reduce how often the stupid robot check pops up? It's gotten to the point where I don't want to correct errors that I see because that stupid thing gets in the way every. single. time... even while in the process of editing and checking preview versions (without commits being made.)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast