Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

I hate when cops yell stop resisting while they have a knee in your neck or back and all their body weight on you, your arms twisted backwards and nearly out of their socket, your face scraping on the pavement.

Being in inescapable pain causes an involuntary response, it's not resisting. What do you do when you get a cramp or a charlie horse, your fucking body spasms out, police need to be retrained. How can people comply with commands when their bodies are being manipulated like that. Then they get added charges of resisting arrest.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    I hate when cops yell stop resisting while they have a knee in your neck or back and all their body weight on you, your arms twisted backwards and nearly out of their socket, your face scraping on the pavement.

Being in inescapable pain causes an involuntary response, it's not resisting. What do you do when you get a cramp or a charlie horse, your fucking body spasms out, police need to be retrained. How can people comply with commands when their bodies are being manipulated like that. Then they get added charges of resisting arrest.
    I'm no cop, but I was told they're trained to say "Stop resisting" no matter the situation because if there's audio around or people hearing it it gives them a "pass" for using excessive force.

Electric Six groupie
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jayne Barsala
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia

One of my claustrophobic fears is being pinned down into a position where I have little to no control (i.e. buried alive or smothered underneath someone). My body will do all it can to get out of that position, and no amount of logic or reasoning will persuade it to calm down. Playing football was a legit nightmare for me and I barely survived the season.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

took me a while to realize my phobia was actually one of restraint and not small spaces per se. The idea of being in a straight jacket horrifies me, for instance

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    Was this posted?

https://twitter.com/keithboykin/stat...599897601?s=09

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Full video

https://www.vox.com/identities/2019/...irl-new-mexico

Christensen can be seen following the 11-year-old-girl around the school as she waits for her mother to pick her up. As he does, he repeatedly points out what he sees as violations of school policy. At one point, he says that the girl took too many cartons of milk from the school cafeteria, and that she “threw a milk on the ground.”

Another time, he admonishes the girl for picking at a sign taped to a door, saying that she could be arrested for damaging the sign. “If you destroy it, it’s called criminal damage to property,” Christensen says, raising his voice. “Yeah, you’re going to go to jail for 50 cents. Yeah, plus resisting, plus disrupting the education process.”

But it was when the girl opens a door that the school principal is standing in front of, brushing against him in the process, that the officer approaches her and begins to use force, claiming that the girl had committed assault as she moved past. Christensen also claimed that the student assaulted him during the encounter, writing in an incident report that “She was very strong, stronger than I was.”

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

The station isn't too far from the college I go to. Don't know the whole story and hopefully more info comes out for me to piece it all together but I'm honestly just glad nobody got killed.

https://twitter.com/decolonize_this/...481736194?s=20

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Man honestly fuck cops

BG Level

So, black dude in Texas is on death row and scheduled for execution soon for the rape and murder of a white woman.

It's very possible she was instead killed by her fiance, who was a cop and was pissed she was having an affair with a slinger of BBC. He seems to have bragged about it to folks and even state Republican legislators are saying no dude, this is a bad idea. Governor's office is silent.

Will Greg Abbott do the right thing, or will he continue to be an utter piece of shit? Let's wait and see!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/eyes-texa...050138944.html

P.s. I know dick about the facts in this case other than Bastrop is reaaaaaal country and I sure as hell wouldn't want to be arrested there, for anything. First I've heard of this case.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by mallister View Post
    Will Greg Abbott do the right thing, or will he continue to be an utter piece of shit? Let's wait and see!
    Greg Abbott is more interested in passing legislation to force Chik-Fil-A in airports that don't want them, personally involve his AG in the affairs of a mother and their possibly trans child, tweet about a black girl who did a dumb thing, and clean up homeless people from Austin after the city passed a law allowing urban camping because homeless shelters are overcrowded and the wait list is 2 months+.

Imma go ahead and assume the dude will be dead in 10 days.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

https://www.mprnews.org/story/2019/1...sted-rape-kits

Accounting error blamed for unreported untested rape kits at the Minneapolis Police Department.

Police Chief Medaria Arradondo said Friday that back in 2015, an audit reported 194 untested kits. He said over the summer, he was informed that the number was actually closer to 1,700.

Some of the untested kits go back as far as 30 years. Arradondo said the department is still unsure what led to the accounting error.

Department officials said the discovery happened when they were doing an inventory to be in compliance with a 2018 state law that tightened regulations for police agencies to send unrestricted rape kits to the Bureau of Criminal Apprehension for testing.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by mallister View Post
    So, black dude in Texas is on death row and scheduled for execution soon for the rape and murder of a white woman.
    Texas parole board recommends 120 day reprieve in caae:

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/11/15/us/...www.cnn.com%2F

Champion of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Surprised this wasn't posted:

https://www.kold.com/2019/11/14/watc...und-by-deputy/

Police are called on a quadruple amputee that kicked over a garbage can (wut) in a group home. Goes about as well as you expect once the cop arrives.

BG Level

i did post it, but i fucked up and put it in the trump thread lol.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

https://www.mprnews.org/story/2019/1...ve-force-trial

St. Paul, MN Police Officer Brett Palkowitsch is found guilty of violating the civil rights of a man he excessively beat while making an arrest.

Frank Baker was mauled by a police dog and suffered a punctured lung and seven broken ribs after Palkowitsch kicked him while he was on the ground. Palkowitsch was charged with one count of deprivation of rights under color of law, essentially using excessive force.

The incident is at the center of a civil rights case prosecuted by the U.S. Department of Justice’s civil rights division from Washington, not the Minnesota U.S. Attorney’s office, which handles most federal criminal cases. Palkowitsch was charged with one count of deprivation of rights under color of law. Essentially, the government alleges the officer used excessive force in subduing Baker.

In June 2016, Baker had just gotten off work and returned to his apartment on East Seventh Street to find police in the parking lot. They went there on a report of a crowd of people with bats or clubs who were fighting. Police were told a man with dreadlocks and a white T-shirt was in the area and had a gun. Baker unarmed, he had no connection to any crime.

Police apparently thought he matched the description. Baker, who was 52 at the time, wore his hair in dreadlocks. While in his Jeep talking on a cellphone, Baker was ordered to get out with his hands up. Video shows him out of the car, but then suddenly down on the ground.

But police said Baker didn't respond to an order and one of the officers released his K-9, which mauled Baker’s leg. Squad car video captured Palkowitsch kicking Baker as he lay on the ground, screaming from the dog’s bites.

Palkowitsch also falsely reported that Baker was armed and listed Baker's "hands, feet, and fists" as "other weapons" despite Baker not fighting back.

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

https://amp.freep.com/amp/4277686002...mpression=true

Feds create a fake University, gets students from overseas to apply and get student visas, then reveals the school is fake and therefore the visas are invalid and arrests them.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    https://amp.freep.com/amp/4277686002...mpression=true

Feds create a fake University, gets students from overseas to apply and get student visas, then reveals the school is fake and therefore the visas are invalid and arrests them.

Coulda sworn I've heard this story before.

Edit: yeah this is an older thing that's been rediscovered.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/31/u...rests-ice.html

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

But... Why? I dont even understand

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

That seems like entrapment lol

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

I think it came up again because it happened to another 90 students.