Closed Thread
Page 85 of 151 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 135 ... LastLast
    Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

no video in that article of the incident that i can see?

is it possible he was just trying to restrain her and she was resisting or

edit: something of a video on the 3rd video on the chicks instagram. why is an unrelated video in that article twice? smh

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

edited the post to include a video from Twitter.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/v...ester-11661608
    https://twitter.com/aileenwthenews/s...04064364486659 - video

Miami, FL officer cops a feel on a female protester as he takes her into custody.
    https://twitter.com/greg_doucette/st...15676105564160

Austin, TX officer pulls the same shit.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Maybe there's another angle, but from what I saw that was a pretty standard search for anything dangerous on her person. If it was another context he probably would have waited for a female officer to show up and do it, but in the middle of a protest? Ehhhh he even keeps his palm open and only brushed the top and bottom to look for anything concealed, I didnt see him cup anything at all.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    Maybe there's another angle, but from what I saw that was a pretty standard search for anything dangerous on her person. If it was another context he probably would have waited for a female officer to show up and do it, but in the middle of a protest? Ehhhh he even keeps his palm open and only brushed the top and bottom to look for anything concealed, I didnt see him cup anything at all.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCPgiDhAgJs/ - longer video.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

I think, technically, he is also supposed to be using the back of his hand like he did when he swiped her right breast.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Oh ya, he did some heavy lifting there lmaoooo

Pied Piper of the Homos
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/v...ester-11661608
    https://twitter.com/aileenwthenews/s...04064364486659 - video

Miami, FL officer cops a feel on a female protester as he takes her into custody.
    Posted already

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Milkster View Post
    Posted already
    Where?

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

BG Level

bodycam footage released in the shooting of Jamee Johnson

https://www.firstcoastnews.com/artic...8-3fe38e3208e2

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Hard to argue against the police's actions once he beelined back into his car and towards where his weapon was located.

But seriously, that cop was ready to drop all kinds of charges on him over a seat belt violation and was just looking to fuck him over.

Pied Piper of the Homos
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Where?
    I posted the link about the Texas cop breast fondling and saw you also already posted it

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Lokus View Post
    But seriously, that cop was ready to drop all kinds of charges on him over a seat belt violation and was just looking to fuck him over.
    The man was carrying enough Marijuana to supply a Snoop concert, when you chose that way of life its hard for me to feel bad when the Police catch up to you.

To contextually that statement, thats strictly speaking on the idea he was probably going to jail for a long time if he hadn't chose to flee/go for his gun, NOT in regard to him dying. Him dying is a shame, you'd have to be a heartless bastard not to feel bad for him even considering the circumstances. I wish it had ended differently.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Marijuana isn't the hill I'd die on considering how much bank some businesses are making from it elsewhere in the country not to mention it's bullshit it's still illegal. If the police saw him driving erratic due to him smoking it and still under it's influence, then yeah he should have been stopped. Seat belt violation just screams to me, "let'a harass this dude and see what else we get lucky with."

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

It is also completely legal for recreational use in some states with no limit except how much you can purchase in a single purchase, i.e. you can just leave and go get back in the long line. Let's not act like he had a trunk full of cocaine or heroin.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I do appreciate the different opinions here but I'll stand by my comment. Sure its not as bad as Meth or Cocaine I won't argue that, but he made a choice to deal in illegal goods and that choice would caught up to him eventually even if it wasn't the police. Accountability is something we need to reintroduce to not just the police, when you make a choice you accept the consequences of that choice, and Florida is hands down one of the, if not the WORST states to deal Marijuana in. Their recreational laws for Marijuana are unreasonable AF even in 2020 when many states have decriminalized and even legally sell it for recreational use.

Hell... with a clean criminal record even that much Marijuana probably wouldn't have fucked him over very much. He'd of been arrested on the spot but with a good or even mediocre lawyer he'd of probably served little to no time, he didn't seem like a bad kid, just nervous and he knew he was doing something illegal at the time.

I feel the need to point back to my original post here and this is specifically in context of his choices would have landed him in jail eventually... not the death. Absolutely not the death.

Edit: You guys do understand I don't think the kid is a bad person or implying he's some kind of "thug" or "bad guy" right? Thats not what I'm arguing here, I understand sometimes good people can make bad choices for whatever reason, I don't know his life story.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

a trunk of weed is preferable to a trunk of the following:

cocaine
    heroin/opioids
    meth
    firearms
    trafficking victims
    purple drank
    Sunny D

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Sunny D has always been trash so i guess you have me there, and Purple Drank tastes like purple flavored chalk .

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    I do appreciate the different opinions here but I'll stand by my comment. Sure its not as bad as Meth or Cocaine I won't argue that, but he made a choice to deal in illegal goods and that choice would caught up to him eventually even if it wasn't the police. Accountability is something we need to reintroduce to not just the police, when you make a choice you accept the consequences of that choice, and Florida is hands down one of the, if not the WORST states to deal Marijuana in. Their recreational laws for Marijuana are unreasonable AF even in 2020 when many states have decriminalized and even legally sell it for recreational use.

Hell... with a clean criminal record even that much Marijuana probably wouldn't have fucked him over very much. He'd of been arrested on the spot but with a good or even mediocre lawyer he'd of probably served little to no time, he didn't seem like a bad kid, just nervous and he knew he was doing something illegal at the time.

I feel the need to point back to my original post here and this is specifically in context of his choices would have landed him in jail eventually... not the death. Absolutely not the death.

Edit: You guys do understand I don't think the kid is a bad person or implying he's some kind of "thug" or "bad guy" right? Thats not what I'm arguing here, I understand sometimes good people can make bad choices for whatever reason, I don't know his life story.
    Yea, I understand that you're not arguing about the kid necessarily being bad. The initial reasoning for the stop just gets under my skin not to mention the fishing for extra charges afterwards. The marijuana is a separate issue that we unfortunately still have to deal with, moreso in some states than others.

The stop is a bit personal for me since I basically got stopped for the same thing before on my lunch break (even though I had my selt belt on) and had the cop asking me irrelevant shit as if he was looking for something, questioning why my coworker didn't have his ID on him, and pressing that issue until I told we were gonna be late to work only to have him tell me an entirely different reason for stopping me before he let us go.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries