Closed Thread
Page 141 of 153 FirstFirst ... 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 151 ... LastLast
    Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

Oddly enough it would be the rioters pulling this shit if Trump wins

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Gun-waving St. Louis couple sues news photographer

A St. Louis couple facing felony charges for waving guns at racial injustice protesters who marched near their home allege in a lawsuit that a news photographer trespassed to capture an image of the confrontation.

Mark and Patricia McCloskey, lawyers in their 60s, filed the lawsuit Friday in St. Louis Circuit Court against United Press International photographer Bill Greenblatt and the wire service, the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports.

Newspaper photographers are allowed to capture images from public rights of way. The McCloskeys live on a private street and have argued that protesters were trespassing. No one was hurt, and the McCloskeys have pleaded not guilty to unlawful use of a weapon and evidence tampering.

The couple said Greenblatt’s photo has contributed to their “significant national recognition and infamy.” In addition to Greenblatt and the news service, the McCloskeys are suing Redbubble Inc., a San Francisco-based online marketplace for print-on-demand products.

The McCloskeys allege that Greenblatt, UPI, and Redbubble are all profiting from “t-shirts, masks, and other items, and licensing use of photographs bearing Plaintiffs’ likenesses, without obtaining Plaintiffs’ consent.”

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Kinda been meaning to post an incident my friend had (not gun related, but just wait) at Circus Circus in Las Vegas. Friend’s daughter had an amputee leg from the knee down. She loves roller coasters and does all the rides at Disneyland np. They went to CC this week to celebrate the daughter’s bday. They opened the rides on Friday and mom and daughter waiting in line for the roller coaster. Gets to the front and the attendant told her she can’t go on the ride with the leg brace (not realizing it wasn’t covering a leg). So the daughter took it off. Then she was told she couldn’t ride at all for having a missing part of her leg.

They had a big argument but CC remained firm and refunded their money. They left Las Vegas that night. Last night there was a shooting incident at CC between some teens and adults. So I guess the silver lining is they didn’t feel the need to stay an extra day.

Suffice to say, DL needs to open, fuck. I will not be using CC ever. I have to wonder how safe their rides can be if this girl couldn’t go on it when she has np at DL.

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

I'm surprised they wouldn't let her ride. Generally, those restrictions have to do with how the safety restraints hold you, and you aren't usually strapped in by your feet. if her leg had been amputated at the hip it could make more sense, but that's not the case.

i wonder if maybe the attendant just got defensive or something.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by BaneTheBrawler View Post
    I'm surprised they wouldn't let her ride. Generally, those restrictions have to do with how the safety restraints hold you, and you aren't usually strapped in by your feet. if her leg had been amputated at the hip it could make more sense, but that's not the case.

i wonder if maybe the attendant just got defensive or something.
    Not sure but the manager was involved and said they don’t allow it, so it wasn’t just the attendee. I haven’t been so not sure how their roller coasters are set up, but it seems a lot do that body harness thing. You would think more would do that. But even then, she’s done rides like thunder mountain which is just a lap bar.

Cardiac Cat
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    Not sure but the manager was involved and said they don’t allow it, so it wasn’t just the attendee. I haven’t been so not sure how their roller coasters are set up, but it seems a lot do that body harness thing. You would think more would do that. But even then, she’s done rides like thunder mountain which is just a lap bar.
    Could have been a scenario where it was possible for g forces to pull off the prosthetic potentially injuring bystanders?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Gadritan View Post
    Could have been a scenario where it was possible for g forces to pull off the prosthetic potentially injuring bystanders?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    She removed the prosthetic when they initially asked her to remove her brace. They thought it was around an actual leg. She has no qualms about riding without it. It attaches to the nub under her knee, but is insanely easy to remove.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Incoming:

Killer was wearing a mask, so he gets away. They use this to show that wearing masks is killing people.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Eight injured, still no shooter in custody

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

https://www.cbs8.com/mobile/article/...RN0o0iiaGa92do

Jesus.

6th grader committed suicide during virtual school. His mic and camera were off but his sister was also in a zoom session in the other room. She heard the shot, ran to see what happened, told the class and called 911.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-55212179

The Rittenhouse shooting in Kenosha, WI has inspired a new tactic called the "Kyle drill."

A man wearing sunglasses and carrying an assault rifle talks his way through a training circuit he's built at a gun range, showcased in a YouTube video.

The course lets participants recreate the moment Kyle Rittenhouse shot three protesters in Kenosha earlier this year, killing two of them.

"This is the simulated mob," the man says.

"You're going to sit down and take a shot at the skater. I don't know how many shots Kyle took, but Kyle's a badass. So we're going to assume one shot, one kill."

The skater he is referring to is Anthony Huber. He was shot in the heart and killed by Kyle Rittenhouse.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

https://news.yahoo.com/man-charged-i...160146696.html

A US Army serviceman from Florida killed three and injured three others at a bowling alley in Rockford, IL.

Winnebago County State’s Attorney J. Hanley said Duke Webb, 37, has been charged with three counts of murder and three counts of first-degree attempted murder in the shooting at Don Carter Lanes, in Rockford, on Saturday evening. While no bowling is currently allowed due to state-imposed coronavirus restrictions, a bar linked to the business was open.

Webb was taken into custody shortly after the shooting at around 7 p.m., Rockford Police Chief Dan O'Shea said at a news conference Sunday morning.

He said the three who died were all men, aged 73, 65 and 69, but did not provide names.

Additionally, he said, a 14-year-old boy was shot in the face and airlifted to hospital in Madison in stable condition, and a 16-year-old girl who was shot in the shoulder was treated at a hospital and released. A 62-year-old man underwent surgery overnight after suffering multiple gunshot wounds and is in critical condition, the chief said.

The suspect has no known ties to the victims, O’Shea said.

Up to 25 people were at Don Carter Lanes when the shooting happened, but most escaped or hid, O’Shea said. He declined to say whether the shootings happened in the bar or elsewhere in the building, but said those details would come out in court. The teens who were wounded were picking up food at the carryout section of the bowling alley, he said.

He said the suspect tried to conceal his weapons before his arrest, and that he was apprehended without officers firing a shot.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

It was a rough year for them with no school shootings.

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

If only they spent their money on what they actually talked about instead of funneling it all to the bank accounts of those at the top.

Wait. Where have I heard that before? An organization preaching one thing for cash while hoarding all of that cash in the hands of a few elite?

Damn, its like a running theme or something with humans.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Trigger warning for real but this video is nuts.

Please please please watch your mental health because only someone that's sick could be driven to this.

Register to see the NSFW content

https://abcnews.go.com/US/pennsylvan...ry?id=75666109

A fight that erupted over snow shoveling allegedly led to a Pennsylvania man shooting two of his neighbors to death, authorities said.

The fatal gun violence occurred in Plains Township, about 15 miles southwest of Scranton after 2 feet of snow blanketed the area, officials said.

Just before 9 a.m. on Monday, Plains Township police officers responded to a report of shots fired in a residential neighborhood and discovered 50-year-old James Goy and his 48-year-old wife, Lisa Goy, lying dead in the street in front of their home, according to a joint statement by Luzerne County District Attorney Stefanie Salavantis and Plains Township Police Chief Dale Binker.

Residents in the area directed police officers to a house across the street from the Goys' home, but as they approached the front door, a gunshot rang out, the officials said. Inside the house, police found 47-year-old James Spaide deceased from an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound, officials said.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

How is anyone involved in that still alive? Did he miss from 1ft away twice?