Closed Thread
Page 3 of 153 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    Suspect being reported as 64 yr old Stephen Paddock of Mesquite, Nevada
    Old man shows whippersnappers how it's done, sets new high score.

Ninja Ninja
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Noemi Rondain
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Saw a friend post an article equating every mass shooting to a Constitutional blood sacrifice by conservatives who refuse to do anything with new legislation.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Thats the price of freedom.

https://www.billoreilly.com/b/Mass-M...399788721.html

The NRA and its supporters want easy access to weapons, while the left wants them banned.

This is the price of freedom. Violent nuts are allowed to roam free until they do damage, no matter how threatening they are.

The Second Amendment is clear that Americans have a right to arm themselves for protection. Even the loons.
    really hope this guy bumps his head.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

At least he admits it tho. Most people can't admit that they're ok with it as a consequence of the unbridled freedom they desire.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Weaboo of the House of Weave
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

If I didn't know he's actually nutty enough to think that's a good thing I would agree with it.

Given the way the Second Amendment is written, this is the price of that particular freedom. Absolute freedom to do something is not always a good thing. In fact, it is quite often the opposite.

I would be more satisfied to see them admit that they recognize that the only reason they so vehemently defend unilateral and absolute freedom to bear arms is completely because of NRA funding.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

My coworker who is all in on the 9/11 inside job, Sandy Hook hoax stuff etc is already all aboard the FALSE FLAG TO TAKE OUR GUNS train on the Vegas shooting. Didn't take more than 24 hours. Sigh.

Brown Recluse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    My coworker who is all in on the 9/11 inside job, Sandy Hook hoax stuff etc is already all aboard the FALSE FLAG TO TAKE OUR GUNS train on the Vegas shooting. Didn't take more than 24 hours. Sigh.
    Called it.One theory is that the shooter was murdered and the government was shooting at the crowd. Probably Killery herself.

How come when the topic of gun control happens, the gun nuts only hear the banning all guns?

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

The ones in my circle are claiming the building doesn't even have 32 floors and the witnesses are paid actors who also were at the gay nightclub shooting.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    Called it.One theory is that the shooter was murdered and the government was shooting at the crowd. Probably Killery herself.

How come when the topic of gun control happens, the gun nuts only hear the banning all guns?
    Welcome to single issue voters, logic need not apply.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Oh, check out this gem posted by my piece of garbage cousin (Being a piece of garbage not related to this post). 54 year old navy veteran for reference.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    The ones in my circle are claiming the building doesn't even have 32 floors and the witnesses are paid actors who also were at the gay nightclub shooting.
    How are people this stupid? It takes 10 seconds to see how may floors the building has...unless all those public records have always been a lie to prepare for this false flag.

Ninja Ninja
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Noemi Rondain
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Necronus View Post
    Oh, check out this gem posted by my piece of garbage cousin (Being a piece of garbage not related to this post). 54 year old navy veteran for reference.

Do you want a super right wing America? Because this is how we get a super right wing America. In a Civil War II scenario, liberals are massively outgunned, and out trained. Especially if the right wingers are the ones with the federal government on their side.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Too bad they're too addicted to heroin and fentanyl to venture into the cities for long before having to resupply with their poison of choice. All we have to do is cut off their opioid doses and they'll be getting the shakes in days.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Brown Recluse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnus View Post
    Do you want a super right wing America? Because this is how we get a super right wing America. In a Civil War II scenario, liberals are massively outgunned, and out trained. Especially if the right wingers are the ones with the federal government on their side.
    I think it's hilarious that the right wing gun nuts think they out gun left wing minorities.

There is definitely a leftist movement of gun ownership, partially as a means to counter right wing nuts/self-defense. They also believe in nationalizing the manufacturers and implementing a registry, while banning everything else.

I don't know if it's a consensus since it's new to me, but it's definitely there.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

I feel like I'd fall into that category, I Fucking love guns. But I think if we're gonna have more guns then humans in murica then every human should be trained by law on gun safety/ usage and ownership. And laws surrounding guns in general should have much stricter and harsher punishments while still allowing access. But then you start getting into my ideas on an effective educational system.

BG Level

what are you guys ten years old the segment of the civilian populace that is most heavily armed and comfortable with guns does not win wars population, production, and manufacturing capacity win wars and Dixie still ain't got all that much relative to Yankeeland

my dad could beat up ur dad shut up

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Andalusian girls View Post
    what are you guys ten years old the segment of the civilian populace that is most heavily armed and comfortable with guns does not win wars population, production, and manufacturing capacity win wars and Dixie still ain't got all that much relative to Yankeeland
    Depends on how you divide it up. If you do winner take all with states like before sure. But nowadays some states have some rather big divides within them. Like in Cali left wins in population but most of that winning comes from coastal mega urban areas and while a lot of manufacturing companies are based there a lot of the actual production/manufacturing and most the agriculture is elsewhere. Which is why you see a proposal to split California on every other ballot (or at leas try to get on the ballot). Last one purposed 6 californais and it was glorious

BG Level

yeah nah i'd like to see inland California try and defy the coast in the great war to come

besides when we let them establish dominion over Nevada and Utah they'll eagerly join the cause of the glorious New California Republic

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 153 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast