Closed Thread
Page 140 of 153 FirstFirst ... 90 130 138 139 140 141 142 150 ... LastLast
    BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by zoobernut View Post
    That is some crazy shit. The passenger takes his belt off like he is considering bailing out the door on the freeway to get away.
    At >70mph too, haha.

Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Like a boss yo
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

White people man...

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyverarmor View Post
    White people man...
    if its one thing black people dont do its fire handguns at people from a car

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

>Marco Mazzetta
    >white

can you guys stop doing that already smh head just because someone is white passing doesnt mean they go into this bin for gun crimes

Electric Six groupie
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jayne Barsala
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia

Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    if its one thing black people dont do its fire handguns at people from a car
    Blacks roll down their windows first, like civilized human beings.

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Fondue View Post
    >Marco Mazzetta
    >white

can you guys stop doing that already smh head just because someone is white passing doesnt mean they go into this bin for gun crimes
    Woke: Romani aren't white
    Bespoke: Italians aren't white

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/...me/5872978002/
    Seven people were wounded Wednesday when a car pulled up to a crowd of about 100 mourners gathering for a funeral on Milwaukee's north side and someone inside the vehicle opened fire.

The victims were all in stable condition at a local hospital Wednesday afternoon, said acting Milwaukee Police Chief Michael Brunson. He said all are expected to survive at this point.

Brunson asked for the public's help in identifying the shooter.

Wounded in the shooting spree were three women, ages 24, 26 and 48, and four men, 20, 24, 26 and 29 years old.

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

BG Level

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

And here I didn't think she could top Census Cowboy for embarrassing stunts.

Electric Six groupie
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jayne Barsala
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia

Good content.

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

https://www.keloland.com/news/local-...wants-justice/

SIOUX FALLS, S.D. (KELO) — A Sioux Falls teenager remains hospitalized clinging to life, more than a month after being shot in the head in what police say was an accidental shooting.

But the girl’s mother, who we sat down with today, doesn’t believe it was an accident.

17-year-old Reesa Fool Bull is a young beautiful girl who had so much going for her in life.

She loves her Native American culture. Dancing at POW-WOWs is what she likes to do best.

She was also planning to join the military after graduation.

But that all changed one September morning.

“Almost 10 a.m., my youngest daughter called and said Reesa got shot,” Jessica Long Crow said.

Jessica Long Crow is Reesa’s mother.

“When I heard it was in the head that was even more devastating, they said it was an accident, so I figured her leg, her arm, but when they said the head I said ‘oh no,” Jessica said.

Prosecutors say 18-year-old Artavius Gregerabdo told police he pointed the gun at Reesa’s head, but claims he didn’t know if the gun was loaded, so he pulled trigger to check.

“That was the most reckless thing I’ve ever heard of in my life,” Jessica said.

Jessica says her daughter is paralyzed on her right side, blind in her left eye and deaf in her left ear. She’s had four surgeries and is scheduled for another.

“Right now she’s doing good for her situation, she’s going to make it, but she has a lot of things to overcome, and learn back again,” Jessica said.

Gregerabdo is charged with aggravated assault to cause bodily injury with indifference to human life.

“I don’t think she’s getting her justice for everything that’s wrong with her, he gets to call his mom every day and talk to her, she doesn’t, he gets to walk around, she can’t that’s not justice,” Jessica said.

Gregerabdo has pleaded not guilty to the charges and remains in jail on a $100,000 cash bond.

A gofundme site has been set up to help the family with medical bills, click here to donate.
    "I didn't know it was loaded so I pulled the trigger while I had it aimed at her head to check" I can't fucking even...

Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Corrderio View Post
    https://www.keloland.com/news/local-...wants-justice/

"I didn't know it was loaded so I pulled the trigger while I had it aimed at her head to check" I can't fucking even...
    Its like a story from the 1800s.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

A girl I went to high school with died the same way. Shot in the neck as a "prank" because the dude didnt realize it was loaded.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Eurell View Post
    A girl I went to high school with died the same way. Shot in the neck as a "prank" because the dude didnt realize it was loaded.
    Its more common than you think...

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Almost like humans are too fucking stupid to be trusted with human-slaying equipment.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

https://keyt.com/news/california/202...ars-in-prison/

The guy who supplied the San Bernardino shooter's weapons has been sentenced to 20 years.

Enrique Marquez Jr., 28, supplied the rifles used by his friend Syed Rizwan Farook and Farook’s wife, Tashfeen Malik, to open fire on a meeting and holiday gathering of San Bernardino County employees who worked with Farook.

After killing 14 people and wounding 22 others on Dec. 2, 2015, the couple died in a gunbattle with authorities.

The sentencing in federal court in Riverside came after families of the victims pleaded with a judge to give Marquez a lengthy sentence. Prosecutors had asked for a 25-year sentence and Marquez’s attorney had suggested five years.
    Didn't know about this next bit.

The government contends that several years before the massacre, Marquez and Farook had plotted two terrorist attacks on Riverside City College and a local highway, State Route 91.

But Marquez abandoned the idea and distanced himself from Farook in 2012 after three other Southern California men were arrested on suspicion of planning to go to Afghanistan to kill U.S. troops. Eventually, the three and a fourth man were sentenced to federal prison for conspiracy.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lokus View Post
    That dude was so nervous lol, just terrified, no conviction, absolute role-playing gun nerd