BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

I was really hoping Ryback was going to team up with Cage. Taking some of this from the thread on reddit but there is an idea this could be territory days 2.0 with NJPW, Rev Pro, CMLL, and ROH. Of course other smaller feds could join in. Also, women now have options so the likes of Emma could do well with indy money plus modeling.

So, what, the talent's getting sick of Brock being the champ and Roman getting shoved down our throats, too?

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    So, what, the talent's getting sick of Brock being the champ and Roman getting shoved down our throats, too?
    Well that and the you only get over if Vince wants you over and if you get over on your own we are going to sabotage you. Look at Ryder, Sandow, Cesaro, etc. Hell Bryan would have joined them as well in midcard hell if the fans didn't outright start hijacking shows.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    Well that and the you only get over if Vince wants you over and if you get over on your own we are going to sabotage you. Look at Ryder, Sandow, Cesaro, etc. Hell Bryan would have joined them as well in midcard hell if the fans didn't outright start hijacking shows.
    Pretty much exactly what i was stating a few pages back. Trips needs to take the booking reigns sooner than ever. I doubt this will happen, ever, but with the possible exodus, WWE may actually run into another huge war as the losing promotion sooner than later. RoH and NJPW possibly making more money than WWE may not happen, but with the exposure those 2 are getting now, WWE will very likely end up getting shit on with less talent.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Nitsuki View Post
    Pretty much exactly what i was stating a few pages back. Trips needs to take the booking reigns sooner than ever. I doubt this will happen, ever, but with the possible exodus, WWE may actually run into another huge war as the losing promotion sooner than later. RoH and NJPW possibly making more money than WWE may not happen, but with the exposure those 2 are getting now, WWE will very likely end up getting shit on with less talent.
    I'm pretty sure Trips realizes this, but also working for Vince all these years, he of all people knows the good vince giveth, and the good vince taketh away. HHH was in the dog house just for the clique goodbye when Nash and Hall left. It's a power play and Trips knows he has to play the long game, otherwise Vince can go on one of his petty rampages and destroy everything out of spite. Hell there were rumors he was wanting to kill off NXT due to the combination of it losing money and getting better fan reactions then the main roster PPV's.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Supposedly Bray, Bo, and Jojo are all dealing with viral meningitis and others may have it as well that the card subject to change fine print may very well be in play Sunday

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

So we know Bray was smashing Jojo, but how did Bo get it? What kind of sick 3way are they partaking in?!?

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

I know that it doesn't get much attention here, but LU's Ultima Lucha Tres just ended last night. 4 nights (lol) and a 2 hour show for the finale. Personally, the love for bleeding there is a bit of a turnoff for me. Time and place, and all. I know that I can sit here and think that Hell in a Cell or other matches in WWE could maybe use it, but I've seen shit. What Jeremiah Crane did to Cage, and what Killshot and Dante Fox did to each other... that's beyond what I'm looking forward to. Is that wrong when I kind of laugh every time Brock will be like "fuck it, I'll go cut my forehead open on some random object"? If you saw the one match, you'll know there's a huge difference in that.

At the end of the show, LU had a montage like they've had at the ends of episodes and seasons before and I got to thinking. Oh, this Bray Wyatt shitfest might possibly work here, if it had better writing/production.

I don't know what the word is about it getting another season, but well... ending spoilers:

Spoiler: show
    Pentagon finally getting the title is long overdue.

King Cuerno back? FUCK YES. He was by far my favorite in LU most of the time, and if I can make an analogy:

Billy Kidman's botched SSP is to Ricochet's SSP just as Dean Ambrose's suicide dive is to King Cuerno's Arrow from the depths of hell.

Dario Cueto murdered? Well, that's a plot twist. Now that it's off the air, will WWE try to bring him in as a manger? If they did, it'd probably be on 205 Live, since WWE won't let anybody have good things.

Just seeing some of the story stuff during this show makes me kind of disappointed that I would continually just delete recordings rather than watching. This was actually the first time I'd seen Sami Calihan in the temple.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    Supposedly Bray, Bo, and Jojo are all dealing with viral meningitis and others may have it as well that the card subject to change fine print may very well be in play Sunday
    I heard there was a meningitis outbreak in nevada, and illinois as of 2 days ago. But that's nowhere near where they held Raw.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    So we know Bray was smashing Jojo, but how did Bo get it? What kind of sick 3way are they partaking in?!?
    Sounds like something Vince would book tbh

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    You do know Bray and Bo are brothers, right? They could have just been chilling together.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Hence the sick 3way joke?

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Meningitis isn't an STD soooo

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Dude, lighten up.

You can still catch non STD contagious shit from having sex because you're in close contact. But it was just a joke.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

every party needs a pooper that's why they invited youper

Party poooperrrr

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Bray and Roman out of their TLC matches. AJ Styles and Kurt FREAKIN Angle in

Due to medical issues impacting two WWE Superstars scheduled to appear at WWE TLC: Tables, Ladders and Chairs, streaming live on WWE Network this Sunday, the special event will now feature Kurt Angle competing in a WWE ring for the first time in more than 11 years, as he replaces Roman Reigns. In addition, former WWE Champion AJ Styles will replace Bray Wyatt and face “The Demon” Finn Bálor.

I'm kinda dumbstruck right now.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

Wow

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vagrant Tarupunter
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server