Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    If you are referring to me my understanding is on how debuffs and resist states themselves work not ws acc
    I was replying to Fwahm since it sounded like he was expecting a low acc rate w/ Shockwave's AE. The linked update was specifically addressing the unexpectedly low magic accuracy (landing/resist rate) of the added effects of the listed weapon skills after they confirmed a problem with a GK ws and did a pass on the rest. I kept hearing that the update worked great from lsmates, so seemed odd that the rate should be low against anything other than dark-resistant mobs.

Fwahm: Since I imagine that it's going to be tricky to get accurate numbers on mosquitos due to not knowing their actual dark resist values, maybe try something else?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

No mab, mdmg or anything (yes took vorseal off) stone does 10 dmg (dint 0 value) 277 int on lvl 125 devouring mosquito. Eyeballing and all but from other testing I've done seems consistent with tied for 3 int jobs ie decently lower than blm much higher than war and about what I've seen other drks.

Sleep testing as a pup/sch no weapon and only about 15 macc in gear so clearly waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay below the floor. 121 resist 15 lands comes out to 11% +/- 5.2% sorry on accuracy got super bored and maintenance coming up. Still kind of proves sub 1% isn't possible from just meva/macc resistance. So unless we not only accept they have different macc values (obviously true) but that the very way the debuff itself works is different I'd say 5% hit rate still the floor outside of soft immunites, complete immunites and actual job trait resist traits

Also something of note not a single immunobreak. SE and just player testimony has suggested immunobreak rates are based on something similar to macc/meva but looks like it can go a lot lower than resist rates from that possible even 0