Closed Thread
Page 11 of 158 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

why is yara fucking more people than literally everyone else on thrones combined

E. Body
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Bleeding Hollow

ngl greyworm had a nice ass

and "foreign invasion" is going to be the new bad pussy.

2600klub
    I donated 5 bucks and all I got was this shitty title from Zet

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Spoiler: show
    So is Yara dead now?

I imagine so.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Arkanna View Post
    So is Yara dead now?

I imagine so.

I can't imagine she is. She should be, because that would make sense. But they would have shown us. Theon is going to complete his redemption arc by sacrificing himself to save Yara towards the end of the season. maybe lol

More importantly though. Euron is going to give Ellaria to Cersei as a gift. Gonna let the mountain crush her fucking skull I bet.

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Eurell View Post
    I can't imagine she is. She should be, because that would make sense. But they would have shown us. Theon is going to complete his redemption arc by sacrificing himself to save Yara towards the end of the season. maybe lol

More importantly though. Euron is going to give Ellaria to Cersei as a gift. Gonna let the mountain crush her fucking skull I bet.
    Redemption?

Please no.

Pseudo-Elitist
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

After the exchange with Jon and Littlefinger anyone else thinking his turn might come this season with Jon telling him 'I told you to stay away from my sister' before killing him, just to bookend his betrayal of Ned?

Death by snoo snoo
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

2600klub
    I donated 5 bucks and all I got was this shitty title from Zet

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Eurell View Post

I legit thought it was Yara that was hanging from the bow of the ship at first, but yeah, they would have shown her face for sure.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

On the after the show featurette D&D said they didn't wanna leave behind that part of Theon's character because the tortured into submission thing isn't something that someone can just "get over" which makes sense. But then they actually said that he was "triggered", and my eyes couldn't roll in the back of my head fast enough.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
    omg why is this not in nba thread already

GATTACA!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    On the after the show featurette D&D said they didn't wanna leave behind that part of Theon's character because the tortured into submission thing isn't something that someone can just "get over" which makes sense. But then they actually said that he was "triggered", and my eyes couldn't roll in the back of my head fast enough.
    I didn't hear the triggered part but their explanation makes sense anyway.

Nitpicks:
    -What's with all the nasty shit this season? First the poop montage now a close up of pus-y greyscale removal? Unnecessary
    -Why the hell are we wasting time on grey worm and missandei? That actress is beautiful but really in the grand scheme that romance means nothing

Death by snoo snoo
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

You do understand the origins of using the term "triggered" and this is wholly appropriate usage

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Had Theon not looked around, he would have been fine. But, he saw peoples ears and tongues being cut off, and that sent him back into being Reek, and his fight or flight reflex switched to GTFO.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Athas View Post
    After the exchange with Jon and Littlefinger anyone else thinking his turn might come this season with Jon telling him 'I told you to stay away from my sister' before killing him, just to bookend his betrayal of Ned?
    I don't think Littlefinger will be around much longer. I'm sure someone will let Jon know it was Littlefinger who betrayed Ned. Plus, since he is meeting Tyrion, and a Tyrion/Sansa reunion may happen, Sansa may tell him that Littlefinger framed Tyrion for Joffreys death. Then there is Arya, who may also know about Littlefinger betraying Ned.

Too many people gonna be pissed and have a reason to shank his ass.

Death by snoo snoo
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Quote Originally Posted by Snprphnx View Post
    I don't think Littlefinger will be around much longer. I'm sure someone will let Jon know it was Littlefinger who betrayed Ned. Plus, since he is meeting Tyrion, and a Tyrion/Sansa reunion may happen, Sansa may tell him that Littlefinger framed Tyrion for Joffreys death. Then there is Arya, who may also know about Littlefinger betraying Ned.

which is why he will win the game of thrones

YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Had Theon not looked around, he would have been fine. But, he saw peoples ears and tongues being cut off, and that sent him back into being Reek, and his fight or flight reflex switched to GTFO.
    I said this immediate when I saw him start to look around. The poor bastard.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

I mean he literally was triggered. PTSD will do that.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Also I know Theon made a bitch move, but it was the only option he had. If he had charged ahead, Yara would be dead anyway. Euron's fucking crazy.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Was it me or did Euron seem abnormally strong? Like the mountain kinda strong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Get ready for a motherfucking Varys/Littlefinger reunion! Varys seems like he is done playing the game, so theres no reason to not be completely honest about how shitty littlefinger is

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 158 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast