Fiendish One
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Edit: wrong thread

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

my first introduction to florence was 'seven devils' that they used for GoT S3 commercials. love that fucking song.

GATTACA!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by mallister View Post
    my first introduction to florence was 'seven devils' that they used for GoT S3 commercials. love that fucking song.
    That was such a good fucking trailer

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Isn't florence the one who did the cover of Stand by Me for ff15? That sounds fun.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    Isn't florence the one who did the cover of Stand by Me for ff15? That sounds fun.

Yo you’re right!

That shit was incredible and had me in tears.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Yeahhhh I have it on one of my playlists cause it's just an amazing cover. I think i like it better than the original.

Also, to the crybabies, you realize next weeks episode is extra long right? Two weeks of gathering the party and min/maxing gear to prepare for what's probably the last great battle/fight scene in the series is a-okay with me. Yall would have complained about how rushed it was if Jon found out he was Targaryen and confronted dany about it in the same episode.

Pseudo-Elitist
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    D&D said in the after episode feature that the first couple of verses were pulled from the books and they just made up the rest of the lyrics to create a full song for the episode.
    The bard in the brotherhood was singing it before they hanged that Frey in the SoS Epilogue if I remember right?

I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz

BG Level

having now thought about it the got crew failed to provide the ultimate fan service plot line. a threeway between jaime, brienne, and tormund would've hit every single fan service level

GATTACA!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    having now thought about it the got crew failed to provide the ultimate fan service plot line. a threeway between jaime, brienne, and tormund would've hit every single fan service level
    Brienne pegging Tormund and Jaime. Girl power!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

BG Level

new knights gotta got hers

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

I don’t foresee Dany or Jon taking the iron throne. Put me in the camp that Jon is the ice and Dany is the fire and this is the type of world that doesn’t make songs out of happily ever after people.

My predictions on who ends up with the throne at the end:

Jaime (most grown characterization)
    Sansa (younger blood)
    Cersei (because GRRM says fuck you)
    Long shot: Gendry (blood sucking is a hella lame reason for a character’s existence. And again GRRM loves to fuck with people.)

Edit: Or they may just be mid fight and the comet just comes and blows Westeros into oblivion.

BG Level

jaime will die saving dany becoming the queen saver for the rest of time. you can book that shit now

gendry is the non-joke answer i've been saying because he's common folk and royal blood line at the same time. that has guaranteed throne winner written all over it

Tekki's Bitch

BG Level

8:30 and beyond for HBO's finest lovemaking scene

BG Level

who claps after every interaction in a television show or movie? i would punch all of them lol

Tekki's Bitch

BG Level

potential episod 3-6 spoilers

Read at your own risk.
    Spoiler: show
    for realsies tread with caution
    Spoiler: show
    Episode 3:
    > Grey Worm, Gendry, Jorah, Beric, Podrick, Varys, Theon, and Jaime die.
    >Gendry is going to be stabbed by a wight, and will chase Arya through Winterfell.
    >Jorah will die defending the crypts after a short conversation with Lyanna Mormont.
    >Jaime is going to be one of the final deaths, while protecting Jon, and Jon will have to re-kill him.
    >Tyrion is going to see Jon re-kill Jaime from a distance, but will not see Jaime being turned, and only see Jon kill his brother, planting the seeds of Tyrion’s doubt in Jon.
    >A turned Hodor will lead a group of wights into the godswood after Bran, where Theon and his ironborn will die trying to hold them off.
    >Before they can reach Bran, Bran will warg into zombie-Hodor and destroy the remaining wights.
    >The final shot in Ep 3 is going to be the Nights King (who is absent from the battle of Winterfell) flying towards King’s Landing.

Episode 4:
    >Jon, Dany, Tyrion, Arya, and the Hound travel to Kings Landing.
    >At Kings Landing the Night King raises his arms and reanimates the bodies of all the soldiers who died in the Battle of the Blackwater. We see them climbing from the harbor and into the streets of Kings Landing.
    >Along the way Jon and Dany will have an argument, splitting their party in two. Tyrion goes with Dany while Rhaegal, the Hound, and Arya stay with Jon.
    >The Hound asks Arya how she expects to break into the Red Keep, she hides her face before revealing Jaime’s.
    >Dany and Tyrion beat the others to Kings Landing, only to find it overrun by millions of wights that have been turned by the Nights King after the reanimated navies kill the local peasants and convert them to wights.
    >Cersei and her court take refuge in the Red Keep, safe from the wights but effectively trapped. The Golden Company take to the streets to battle the wights.

Episode 5:
    >Dany, Tyrion and the Golden company face the wights. Jon, Arya, and the Hound arrive during the confusion, and Jon takes to the sky to survey the damage.
    >Arya and the Hound will infiltrate the Red Keep by letting themselves be captured by the outer guards, while Arya wears Jaime’s face. They are taken before Cersei, and the Hound holds off Robert Strong (GET HYPE) while Arya reveals her true face and kills Cersei.
    >The Hound is killed in the duel with his former brother, but distracts Robert Strong long enough for Arya to kill him from behind.
    >Tyrion will devise a plan to save the city by blowing up the rest of the Wildfyre hidden beneath it in the catacombs, but when he does it kills not only wights but most of the human survivors and members of the Golden Company as well.
    >Jon, Dany, and the Nights King are having a threeway dogfight on dragons above the city when the explosion happens.
    >Dany’s main target is Jon, not the Night King. Her last quote is “You stole my birthright. You stole my dragon. But you will not steal this victory.” Jon, seeing no other option, kills Dany, causing Longclaw to become Lightbringer and revealing Jon as Azor Ahai.
    >Jon then kills the Nights King and the remaining wights die with him.

Episode 6:
    >Davos and a contingent of soldiers from Winterfell arrive in Kings Landing and meet with Jon as the final survivor and the only remaining claimant to the Iron Throne. Davos and Jon walk through the streets, observing the wounded and dead.
    >Tyrion faces trial for high treason for betraying Jon and destroying the city, and he will be sentenced to death. While Jon doesn’t agree with his sentence, he does his duty and executes Tyrion himself. Before his execution, Tyrion and Jon speak and Tyrion tells Jon to never forget who he is, despite his newfound heritage.
    >Arya discovers she is pregnant from her encounter with Gendry.
    >Sansa is named Warden of the North.
    >Samwell becomes Jon’s Grand Maester.
    >The final shot of the show is an older Jon stepping onto a balcony above Kings Landing, and noticing a flower blooming in a planter beside him.

I actually wouldn't even be mad if this ends up being real.

BG Level

Tekki's Bitch

BG Level

they might be fake, just take a peek friend :3

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

NOT TODAY YOU VILE TEMPTRESS!