Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    lets tear down some GoT statues my dudes
    Don't worry, people gonna be trying to do that over their new show.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    lets tear down some GoT statues my dudes
    we'll need a hoist to get you on top of one

BG Level

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

why you think we are pulling it down dummy

GATTACA!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Zetanio View Post
    Only if I can bring my pink bat and purple shield.
    Is the pink bat littlefinger or podrick-sized

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    Is the pink bat littlefinger or podrick-sized
    It's Pod-sized for her pleasure.

E. Body
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Bleeding Hollow

didn't they say pod didn't have a big dick?

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by EternityEnd View Post
    didn't they say pod didn't have a big dick?
    What? That was the whole conversation with Tyrion in like S1 when he brought him to the brothel.

GATTACA!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    What? That was the whole conversation with Tyrion in like S1 when he brought him to the brothel.
    Well the whores loved him but we don't know if it's because he has a greatsword

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    Well the whores loved him but we don't know if it's because he has a greatsword
    Fair.

E. Body
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Bleeding Hollow

Yeah, I thought they'd revisited it at some point and concluded he was just good in bed. IDK though.

my point is that zetanio is fun-sized.

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Yeah, I thought they'd revisited it at some point and concluded he was just good in bed. IDK though.

It is a size that allows fun.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Possible. I don't keep track of all this shit as well as some of you guys.

I thought it was implied that he was Pod the Rod after the Tyrion scenes.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Leaked ep spoiler I guess but just about mild banter

Spoiler: show
    Should ask Tormund. He seemed interested in dick.

I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Andalusian girls View Post
    iunno i find that a little nitpicky and not at all the point of the scene. disregarding that Dany probably only has the most limited understanding of Night's Watch protocol the primary thrust was that this was her initial foray into the Westerosi mainland, her first battle with the opposition, the first step of her conquest. what she required more than anything else was to establish her dominance. the visual language of the scene strongly played to this as well as we see so few prisoners kneel before her initially, then a great many kneel after the Tarly execution, then all and sundry kneel after the unfurling of dragonmight. it is why she chose dragonfire, the most spectacular means of execution, it is why she asked for allegiance rather than imprisoning them, and why she chose to execute the leadership. the entire theatrical display was designed to break the will of resistance and force the submission of the enemy force with minimal loss of human life, just as Aegon did when he defeated Westerosi armies.
    Dany was told by two different people, that have lived in westeros their entire lives, that if she sent her dragons on peeps she'll never be considered more than the conqueror of westeros. It wont be like in meereen where she came in as a savior to a bunch of people who now all love her. There is nobody living in westeros atm that will join her side for any reason outside of fear of being burnt alive, and that includes the common folk that she says this is all for. She's also got an army of horse people that love to rape and pillage everywhere they go. That ain't good for the common man. In westeros, her actions are slowly turning her into the villain mang. Tyrion and varys weren't chugging wine 'cause they were celebrating a sweet ass victory. Dudes are scared where this shit is going.

Only way all this turns around for her is when/if the army of the dead show up and start terrorizing everyone. She can hop on a dragon and be everyones savior that way.
    But as it stands now the every day man westerosan, that dany believes will love her, are living normal ass lives just fine before her scary ass dragons and army of rape showed up

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    scary ass dragons and army of rape
    This sounds like a hell of a metal show.

COMING THIS WINTER TO THE KING'S LANDING AMPHITHEATER, SCARY ASS DRAGONS WITH OPENING ACT ARMY OF RAPE, TICKETS STARTING AT JUST TEN GOLD DRAGONS

I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz

BG Level

We'll go see it together fam

BG Level

Dany was told by two different people, that have lived in westeros their entire lives, that if she sent her dragons on peeps she'll never be considered more than the conqueror of westeros. It wont be like in meereen where she came in as a savior to a bunch of people who now all love her. There is nobody living in westeros atm that will join her side for any reason outside of fear of being burnt alive, and that includes the common folk that she says this is all for. She's also got an army of horse people that love to rape and pillage everywhere they go. That ain't good for the common man. In westeros, her actions are slowly turning her into the villain mang. Tyrion and varys weren't chugging wine 'cause they were celebrating a sweet ass victory. Dudes are scared where this shit is going.

Only way all this turns around for her is when/if the army of the dead show up and start terrorizing everyone. She can hop on a dragon and be everyones savior that way.
    But as it stands now the every day man westerosan, that dany believes will love her, are living normal ass lives just fine before her scary ass dragons and army of rape showed up
    uh no the country's been embroiled in a 5-or-so-way civil war for years no one is living normal ass lives. i imagine most of the peasantry just want peace and will support any ruler that gives that to them. and given how anti-rape-and-pillage Dany has been since season 1 p sure she's going to keep the Dothraki in line.

that said Varys and Tyrion's reaction was one of the reasons i loved the scene. the series trades in moral ambiguity and 'she's the bad guy! he's the good guy!' isn't the point of the show. Dany executed two rebel nobles and in doing so brought the remnants of the Lannister army to her side. what do you think Cersei would have done with the remnants of a rebel army? what did Tywin do with his prisoners? the execution of prisoners, especially one as innocent and dumb and good as Dickon, is not a moral act. but it is a justifiable one from Dany's perspective, and one that is far far less immoral than many acts we've seen previously. she is being held to a higher standard than any that came before here.

GATTACA!

BG Level

Dany was told by two different people, that have lived in westeros their entire lives, that if she sent her dragons on peeps she'll never be considered more than the conqueror of westeros. It wont be like in meereen where she came in as a savior to a bunch of people who now all love her. There is nobody living in westeros atm that will join her side for any reason outside of fear of being burnt alive, and that includes the common folk that she says this is all for. She's also got an army of horse people that love to rape and pillage everywhere they go. That ain't good for the common man. In westeros, her actions are slowly turning her into the villain mang. Tyrion and varys weren't chugging wine 'cause they...
    I don't think the common man has much love for Cersei after she destroyed the Sept with all of the sparrows and tyrells, and caused Tommen to an hero.

But to your point, she is better than the alternative as long as Dany is seen as a burning invader with a dothraki horde

GATTACA!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Andalusian girls View Post
    uh no the country's been embroiled in a 5-or-so-way civil war for years no one is living normal ass lives. i imagine most of the peasantry just want peace and will support any ruler that gives that to them. and given how anti-rape-and-pillage Dany has been since season 1 p sure she's going to keep the Dothraki in line.

that said Varys and Tyrion's reaction was one of the reasons i loved the scene. the series trades in moral ambiguity and 'she's the bad gay! he's the good guy!' isn't the point of the show. Dany executed two rebel nobles and in doing so brought the remnants of the Lannister army to her side. what do you think Cersei would have done with the remnants of a rebel army? what did Tywin do with his prisoners? the execution of prisoners, especially one as innocent and dumb and good as Dickon, is not a moral act. but it is a justifiable one from Dany's perspective, and one that is far far less immoral than many acts we've seen previously. she is being held to a higher standard than any that came before here.
    I had a hard time understanding Tyrion's position in that scene. Dany was being reasonable given the rules of war and even if a beheading is seen as more humane, that death by dragonfire was really fucking quick

Closed Thread
Page 54 of 158 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 ... LastLast