Closed Thread
Page 66 of 158 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 ... LastLast
    Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Tormund is our only connection to the Wildlings. ITs too late to introduce a new wildling that will give us their perspective. If he dies, I think they all die.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

@Moss. The show is fan fiction. I try to enjoy it as such even though there's better fan fiction that stays closer to book canon than the show.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Dany and Jon can't procreate, who curs

Jaime and Cersei are more than welcome to keep going at it so long as they stop creating monsters intended to rule

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Dotsudoku View Post

Jaime and Cersei are more than welcome to keep going at it so long as they stop creating monsters intended to rule
    Jon: Challenge accepted

2 out of 3 of Jaime and Cersei's weren't bad.

I stick my dick in Crayfish
    BG Level

Jon and Daenary's can't procreate, but they're both just made of magic at this point so who's to say they won't make the jesus baby.

Also this episode. What the god damned fuck.

GATTACA!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Gustave View Post
    @Moss. The show is fan fiction. I try to enjoy it as such even though there's better fan fiction that stays closer to book canon than the show.
    Yeah, just sucks to see it decline when we know the heights it is capable of (Hardhome, S6 finale)

I'm not writing off the show yet, still looking forward to season finale. But I'm shook.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Game of Thrones (TV talk) (CLEARLY MARK AND TAG BOOK SPOILERS IF YOU POST THEM) SEASON 7

Quote Originally Posted by Snprphnx View Post
    Season 1.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    in season 1.
    GoT writers arent austists, they dont remember that far back!

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    Jon: Challenge accepted

2 out of 3 of Jaime and Cersei's weren't bad.
    Related: has there been any discussion about Cersei's latest pregnancy? Didn't the witch say she'd only have three children?

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    GoT writers arent austists, they dont remember that far back!
    Fact. Though I don't follow this shit as closely or as detailed as some of youz guyz, but even I remember that shit.

Though the idea that they were already touched, but not awakened can be an argument, but brings up the question of why the dragon was instant and the scouts weren't.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Related: has there been any discussion about Cersei's latest pregnancy? Didn't the witch say she'd only have three children?
    Either she's lying or shes gonna miscarry. Or she'll be dead long before.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Fact. Though I don't follow this shit as closely or as detailed as some of youz guyz, but even I remember that shit.

Though the idea that they were already touched, but not awakened can be an argument, but brings up the question of why the dragon was instant and the scouts weren't.
    They had blue eyes so they were definitely already wights. The waking up instant vs later is probably just writing inconsistencies.

GATTACA!

BG Level

She did. Cersei birthing a 4th would be a strong indictment on the rest of her prophecy (valonqar)

Book spoiler warning if you google that word

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lrak Sevenspears
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Asura

There was also the random babby that Craster discarded in Season 3(?) which got instantly turned into one.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Okay, a few plot points felt rushed (Daenerys and Jon, Benjen reuniting with Jon), but I also got the impression that they were stuck on there for at least a few days; was actually wondering if they had any supplies left.

It's finally getting to the point I've been worrying about for quite some time, though; the Night King has become active and the war with him is real, by comparison, the political aspects of the show start feeling so goddamn petty (even more so when involving Sansa) that they're bordering on annoying (though I still find them enjoyable for what they are).

That being said, while the story definitely wasn't as complex as it used to be, I cannot even remotely fathom referring to this as a bad or even the worst episode. Perhaps not the peak of storytelling, sure, but I don't need that level of storytelling to keep me on the edge of my seat for a full hour. As far as I'm concerned, the episode was amazing.

Was 100% expecting Euron's stealth-fleet to appear at the end, though.

Tekki's Bitch

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    you know what really grinds my gears is the dragons, I dont think real dragons could even fly

You really believe dany is going to stay sterile? Like Reaaaaallly?

This episode wasn't bad pussssay but it was definitely fucking bad and at least for me ruined any and all tension that the whitewalkers brought through fodder syndrome. Hardhome was fckn savage, this was jorah double daggering spookster skeletons that either got back up or didn't dependent on nothing. Army of the dead looked like a god damn joke and if NK's arm wasn't a plot armor rocket launcher dany's dragon woulda solo'd everyone there in minutes.

At least when the show was in Dorne the people who died had names.

a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Unrelated to all the bitching, but it really bothered me that Sansa was talking shit about Jon losing the Battle of the Bastards when he went into that battle thinking it was suicide in the first place. She basically forced him to fight it and she hid the fact that she requested help from Little Finger, now she's saying she won the battle? Fuck off.

But I don't want my title changed
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Spoiler: show

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I didn't realize the Night King has been recast until I saw more close ups on him this episode and it makes me sad because the other one looked much more badass.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    Unrelated to all the bitching, but it really bothered me that Sansa was talking shit about Jon losing the Battle of the Bastards when he went into that battle thinking it was suicide in the first place. She basically forced him to fight it and she hid the fact that she requested help from Little Finger, now she's saying she won the battle? Fuck off.
    She didn't force him to fight it. She wanted him to wait till they had a larger force. She should've informed him she might get the Vale knights on their side though.

GATTACA!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    I didn't realize the Night King has been recast until I saw more close ups on him this episode and it makes me sad because the other one looked much more badass.
    I thought something felt a little odd about his look