+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 76
  1. #41
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    16,415
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by Zetanio View Post
    Also, just as a heads up.

    Flying to Europe during the fall this year is the cheapest I have EVER seen on major carriers and low cost carriers.

    Tickets to Paris can be had for 450 bucks RT. London ~500 (Under 400 if you want to jump on Norwegian or WOW Air)

    Basically under 500 bucks to anywhere in Europe if you're moderately flexible.
    Yeah we're doing Barcelona for 400 each.

  2. #42
    Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    14,554
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    Blog Entries
    2

  3. #43
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    29,600
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    Yeah man, although the wife didn't enjoy the train to nice nearly as much as me. First time high speed train first class all windows, dirt cheap.
    THALYS GANG

  4. #44
    Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    14,554
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    Blog Entries
    2

    TGV LIFE

  5. #45
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    16,415
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    THALYS GANG
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetanio View Post
    TGV LIFE
    TGV in here.

  6. #46
    Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    14,554
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    Blog Entries
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    TGV in here.
    MAH MAN.

    I love that the upgrades to first can be had for like 15 euro sometimes. Those trains are the shit.

    I'm hoping to get myself to Japan next winter for some Shinkansen fun. The foreigner JP Rail Passes are really cheap and I have some people in Tokyo and Hokkaido.

  7. #47
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    29,600
    BG Level
    10

    Oh u right Thalys was Amsterdam to Paris and TGV was Paris to Antibes

  8. #48

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    9,968
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by Zetanio View Post
    Also, just as a heads up.

    Flying to Europe during the fall this year is the cheapest I have EVER seen on major carriers and low cost carriers.

    Tickets to Paris can be had for 450 bucks RT. London ~500 (Under 400 if you want to jump on Norwegian or WOW Air)

    Basically under 500 bucks to anywhere in Europe if you're moderately flexible.
    Thanks ISIS

  9. #49
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    16,415
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    When we do the Phillipines we are gonna do Tokyo for a few days, very excite. Looking at next year for new years, apparently it's lit.

  10. #50
    Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    14,554
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    Blog Entries
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    When we do the Phillipines we are gonna do Tokyo for a few days, very excite. Looking at next year for new years, apparently it's lit.
    New Years in Tokyo is insane.

  11. #51
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    20,477
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    When we do the Phillipines we are gonna do Tokyo for a few days, very excite. Looking at next year for new years, apparently it's lit.
    This is exactly what we did a few years back and it worked out perfectly.

    Anybody ever been to Iceland? Me and the wifey planning a trip there either Dec/Jan.

  12. #52
    The Fucking Voice of Actually

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    7,154
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries
    6

    I swear one of BG's EVE players has been to a fanfest there. Search through the thread and you might find who to ask.

  13. #53
    Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    14,554
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    Blog Entries
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    This is exactly what we did a few years back and it worked out perfectly.

    Anybody ever been to Iceland? Me and the wifey planning a trip there either Dec/Jan.
    My boys did a bachelor party there.

    Holy fuck booze is expensive. Everything else is pretty astronomical too. It's as expensive as Switzerland, per my buddy. Cool as FUCK though.

  14. #54
    Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    14,554
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    Blog Entries
    2



    No.

  15. #55
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    24,375
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    It's not as expensive as Switzerland, at least when I went. I went to Switzerland last year and Iceland 3 years ago so maybe that has changed. Actually making a short stop in Iceland before Oktoberfest this year.

  16. #56
    Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    14,554
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    Blog Entries
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    It's not as expensive as Switzerland, at least when I went. I went to Switzerland last year and Iceland 3 years ago so maybe that has changed. Actually making a short stop in Iceland before Oktoberfest this year.
    I just meant for booze.

    Everything else in Iceland is mid-level expensive.

  17. #57
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,952
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Siren

    I'm not sure where else to post this, so this seems like the best bet. I'm going to Boston this weekend (never been) friday to monday, with some friends. The weather looks like it might be rainy, but even worse than that a potentially racist rally may be taking place there Saturday. It's going to be in Boston Commons where we had planned to start our walk. Anybody from the area can make some recommendations? Is the city preparing for a big traffic cluster fuck of protests and bigots? There are conflicting reports that it may have been cancelled. Should we just avoid that whole area and go somewhere else?

  18. #58
    Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    14,554
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    Blog Entries
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by Gwynplaine View Post
    I'm not sure where else to post this, so this seems like the best bet. I'm going to Boston this weekend (never been) friday to monday, with some friends. The weather looks like it might be rainy, but even worse than that a potentially racist rally may be taking place there Saturday. It's going to be in Boston Commons where we had planned to start our walk. Anybody from the area can make some recommendations? Is the city preparing for a big traffic cluster fuck of protests and bigots? There are conflicting reports that it may have been cancelled. Should we just avoid that whole area and go somewhere else?
    I would avoid it. Lemme see if I can get Sath in here.

  19. #59
    BG's favorite asshole
    I have a fairly serious medical question to ask, if I dont ask it, please ban me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,130
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Quote Originally Posted by Gwynplaine View Post
    I'm not sure where else to post this, so this seems like the best bet. I'm going to Boston this weekend (never been) friday to monday, with some friends. The weather looks like it might be rainy, but even worse than that a potentially racist rally may be taking place there Saturday. It's going to be in Boston Commons where we had planned to start our walk. Anybody from the area can make some recommendations? Is the city preparing for a big traffic cluster fuck of protests and bigots? There are conflicting reports that it may have been cancelled. Should we just avoid that whole area and go somewhere else?
    Well you could buy some popcorn and watch the riots. I'm legit expecting somebody to be hit with a chain or bike lock or some shit at the very least. It'll be pretty great. Maybe even bats!

    Aside from that, the city is always a big traffic clusterfuck and technically always full of bigots (just not nazis).

    What is it that you're trying to do or see? Are you trying to drink? Eat? See the sights?

    https://www.facebook.com/thebostonca...39523832817138 Check this out, might help.

  20. #60
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    24,375
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    There's going to be counter protests too, so yeah it's really a question of whether or not you wanna deal with/witness it.

    Traffic always sucks. Trains are okay to get around, but if you're drinking late at night you're gonna have to cab/uber it home.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag

Similar Threads

  1. Random Image Thread XXXV: Show me your fap face BG.
    By Vandole in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2968
    Last Post: 2011-12-12, 08:47
  2. BG Charity Thread
    By Jefe in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 2008-01-10, 16:21
  3. BG Advice Thread
    By Ushallbeasgods in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 2007-03-05, 22:27
  4. Official BG DotA thread.
    By Odon in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 2006-12-06, 12:52