Closed Thread
Page 12 of 65 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast
    Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

That may cause disqualification because it is technically bringing in an 11th contender even if it eliminates one during the fusion.

a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

"I am the Supreme Kai of Universe 11, Khai."

What a creative name.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

I kind of like how the S11 Kai seems to be on par with the God and Angel, whereas our (7) Kai is more of a servant at best, though this seems to be changing as Beerus is growing more and more tilting/out of character (or shall we call this character development?) the longer he hangs around Goku.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    "I am the Supreme Kai of Universe 11, Khai."

What a creative name.
    That moment irked me so much lol

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Dantrag View Post
    I like that the manga is going a different route. I really wish the anime would use blue more. And blue in the manga and show are different.

http://mangastream.com/r/dragon_ball_super/022/4114/1
    It's interesting that they're keeping Super Saiyan God (red) still relevant. A shame that the anime will probably never show Vegeta in that form (or even Goku either anymore)

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Have they ever shown SSGSS in the manga? I know the manga completely skipped the freeza arc so the first full transformation wasn't used. I haven't followed the manga at all so I don't even know if SSGSS or SSBlue is even within the manga :/

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Shenrien View Post
    Have they ever shown SSGSS in the manga? I know the manga completely skipped the freeza arc so the first full transformation wasn't used. I haven't followed the manga at all so I don't even know if SSGSS or SSBlue is even within the manga :/
    Yes. It was even in the one just linked.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

When? Because Goku goes SSJ for the Mafuba and Rose clearly says that Vegeta is Red.. and then Goku goes Red as well...

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Shenrien View Post
    When? Because Goku goes SSJ for the Mafuba and Rose clearly says that Vegeta is Red.. and then Goku goes Red as well...
    They clearly say that Vegeta is jumping being God and Blue. Like, they actually take the time to clearly state this.

Goku is also going Blue for Mafuba as well. You can tell because he has the same bubbly aura as Vegeta when he switches.

Some more examples. Here's Goku as a regular yellow coloured SSJ

Spoiler: show

And here he is in Blue

There's a clear difference in how they draw the two, mainly in the shading and colouring of the hair and eyes as well as that bloby aura around him in Blue vs usually lightning sparks when he goes SSJ (Well... SSJ2/3 technically I guess)

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

I'm clearly blind to this and idk how I missed it in big text, thanks for clearing that up. I never paid that much attention to the random blobs indicating SSB

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

I swear to god Beerus is my spirit animal, everything he says is how I feel watching this show over the ages. Also, Whis is gonna push Bulma down the stairs and get this baby coming out lmao.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Surprised no one is talking about the episode.

From the preview for next week, it looks like Krillin is getting a serious buff. Curious why Goku is even going Blue

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Fucking Yamcha lol. Wonder how crushed he'll be when Tien ninjas that shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaspinne View Post
    Surprised no one is talking about the episode.

From the preview for next week, it looks like Krillin is getting a serious buff. Curious why Goku is even going Blue
    Not much to say about it. Weird words, lame jokes and I feel like nothing happened. Most exciting thing that happened was the preview.

These previews are usually so deceptive that I can't really accept that Krillin is actually going to fight Goku in blue, just how much of a power up can you randomly get?

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura View Post
    These previews are usually so deceptive that I can't really accept that Krillin is actually going to fight Goku in blue, just how much of a power up can you randomly get?
    Cough Trunks cough.

Quote Originally Posted by Virg View Post
    Cough Trunks cough.
    Yeah power levels are wonky, but this wonky? Find out next week.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura View Post
    Yeah power levels are wonky, but this wonky? Find out next week.
    They think Roshi is a decent pick lol. Dude would get absolutely fucking destroyed by a saibaman, but he's going to be in the ring with people stronger than Super Saiyan gods lol.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Also, I feel like 28 planets with people seems crazy low. Like, maybe in this part of the galaxy or something, but in the whole universe? I feel like we've already seen almost that many planets already, between the places with seen thanks to frieza, the planet or two we've seen Beerus at, and allllllllll the species we've seen in otherworld or in Frieza's army.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Triple post because I'm dumb.

All complaints aside though, I enjoyed the episode. Vegeta's growth has been absolutely amazing, and Yamcha is basically the TFS version at this point lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurell View Post
    Also, I feel like 28 planets with people seems crazy low. Like, maybe in this part of the galaxy or something, but in the whole universe? I feel like we've already seen almost that many planets already, between the places with seen thanks to frieza, the planet or two we've seen Beerus at, and allllllllll the species we've seen in otherworld or in Frieza's army.
    Beerus has a tendacy to just randomly destory planets without good food so...

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 65 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast