BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Ohhhhhhhhhh

I googled Future Trunks Universe (because there was Universe hopping in the Arc) and came across a wiki that I had mistaken for a proper DB wiki... but it was some stupid wiki for some fanfic manga bullshit >_>

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

lmao did you find that ultra dbz wiki with shit like this? http://ultradragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Magma_Goku

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Insanecyclone View Post
    lmao did you find that ultra dbz wiki with shit like this? http://ultradragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Magma_Goku
    lmfao I like Bonecrusher

http://ultradragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Bonecrusher

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Cream Soda View Post
    that backstory

Those are horribly fucking written. Holy...fuck...

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

New S.H.Figurearts Yamcha coming in December:

Saibaman claw is a nice touch lol

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Drai Draken
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

also didn't Elder Kai die when he gave his life to bring goku back to life during the buu saga? :O

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Drai View Post
    also didn't Elder Kai die when he gave his life to bring goku back to life during the buu saga? :O
    Yeah, you're correct on that one. Just slipped my mind since he just took Goku's halo instead of actually being killed.

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Speaking of Elder Kai though, that brings up a continuity issue w/ the manga (not w/ the anime).

Black and Zamasu shouldn't have defused. The witch isn't a supreme kai/god and her fusion with elder kai (well idk what his name was before then, the fusion is what made him become elder kai lol) was permanent. 1 kai should have been enough to make it perma, while the mortals had a 1hr time limit.

Merged zamasu never defused in the anime though, so that makes sense. It's rare for the manga to be the one outside of continuity

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Dantrag View Post
    Those are horribly fucking written. Holy...fuck...
    Maybe it's the Dominican hick in me, but I read Magu Goku as Mangú Goku and couldn't stop laughing lmao.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    Maybe it's the Dominican hick in me, but I read Magu Goku as Mangú Goku and couldn't stop laughing lmao.
    There's a move used by one of the new FFXIV bosses that looks so close to Chancleta that I just call it that from now on.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Ep 98 was largely boring/filling, but they really brought out the seriousness in it towards the end.

I largely enjoyed Freiza's antics though, need more. He used to be frightening, but now it's just hilarious to see.

Also, Zen-oh is one of the most infruriating characters to ever be present. It really makes me wonder if this is all just a ruse as the angels seem to have a much greater degree of control and influence overall. Especially U9's angel, who appears a bit sinister.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

im wondering if its their plan to destroy as many universes as possiblez for some grand plan that perhaps strips zeno of his power

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Holy fuck
    Spoiler: show
    Vegeta´s & Goku´s Final Kamehameha without being fused was fucking amazing. Absolutely beautifull. Also I love how both their fighting styles developed ever since training under Whis. So fucking good. Can´t wait till they seriously turn the heat up!

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Cream Soda View Post
    Speaking of Elder Kai though, that brings up a continuity issue w/ the manga (not w/ the anime).

Black and Zamasu shouldn't have defused. The witch isn't a supreme kai/god and her fusion with elder kai (well idk what his name was before then, the fusion is what made him become elder kai lol) was permanent. 1 kai should have been enough to make it perma, while the mortals had a 1hr time limit.

Merged zamasu never defused in the anime though, so that makes sense. It's rare for the manga to be the one outside of continuity
    Zamasu is still a Supreme Kai Apprentice under Gowasu, so he didn't qualify for permanent fusion with the Potaras, unlike the elder Kai.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

do you think torillama actually intends for that to be the case? srs, because it would make a lot more sense if he had that in mind all along, lol

Quote Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
    Ep 98 was largely boring/filling, but they really brought out the seriousness in it towards the end.

I largely enjoyed Freiza's antics though, need more. He used to be frightening, but now it's just hilarious to see.

Also, Zen-oh is one of the most infruriating characters to ever be present. It really makes me wonder if this is all just a ruse as the angels seem to have a much greater degree of control and influence overall. Especially U9's angel, who appears a bit sinister.
    I agree. The first 3/4th of this episode was U9 dogs laughing. But the last 1/4th was awesome.

a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

The Angels are obviously plotting something, it's just a matter of what and why they need the universes erased.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Don't worry, Obsidian. Whis is a good guy who's been on U7's side all along. All fish owners are good guys.

Closed Thread
Page 41 of 65 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 ... LastLast