Closed Thread
Page 50 of 65 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast

I mean it seems like tradition now but I don't think most of the transformations could have been stopped even if they were smart enough to generally just keep attacking while doing it.

Also it could be a case of Jojo time too, but like super selectively. I think the only time I remember it being annoying was Frieza, but I haven't watched a non-abridged version of Z in ages.

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Quote Originally Posted by Seha View Post
    Looks like I was the only one excited from the start that 17 was on the roster. I wasn't wrong to be hyped!
    You weren't. My love for 17 hasn't faded since the original series. 17 was my main in DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 2 before moving to Piccolo in 3 once the combat system expanded.

Its super hype seeing such good use of Android Barrier, and you just know there's going to be a 17/Piccolo back to back fighting moment where they cover eachother's asses.

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

I've been a 17 fan since the start. I was hyped at the announcement of his return

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Overall, aside from the 17 hype train... dafuq has Freiza been up too?!

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Quote Originally Posted by DrClout View Post
    Overall, aside from the 17 hype train... dafuq has Freiza been up too?!
    Better question: the hell has FROST been up to? Every since he punted Krillin, I've been wondering both:

1) When he's going to pop up and do it again to someone else we're focusing on.
    2) Why other teams haven't tried the same goddamn thing, either to U7 or to anyone else.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

Frieza was in the ep for like two seconds belittling the love smoke bomb shit lol.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Freezer has been playing with various fighters, and specifically eliminated that bat=man one. Frost is probably following his orders and just pot-shotting what he can; as for why the others don't do that, it's probably because they are all full of themselves and far to over-confident/stupid to use real tactics, as per fodder/heal rules.

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

I love 17 and 18. They're a great team.. but him interrupting their transformation sequence was amazing. I just hope the rest of U2 gets knocked out real soon, because holy shit.

Vegeta's face was fucking hilarious.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Surprised there wasn't any SJW uproar over Vegeta's gross comment. I liked the episode overall but though I would have preferred the two~ minutes spent going through the entirety of the transformation ritual a 2nd time was spent on action.

Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Difference being this is a Japanese show, not a NA show. I'm sure when they dub it, it will be something more PC.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

What did he even say?

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

He was about to punch her but then he got out of the way and said "So gross I automatically dodged" or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurell View Post
    What did he even say?
    Something like it was "so gross I instinctively dodged."

Which I mean, is true, but SJW gonna SJW.

Pro's Pet
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

You tell 'em Vegeta!

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Dantrag View Post
    Vegeta's face was fucking hilarious.
    That face was amazing. Like when you gotta wingman for a friend/Goku but are like fuck it this ain't worth it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I stick my dick in Crayfish
    BG Level

17 has been such a badass so far that I'm afraid they're going to knock him out next episode :/.

Pro's Pet
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Tbf, why are Roshi and Tien even still there? It's not like they're gonna pull out something amazing(or at least I doubt it). So I would point to them getting knocked out next, but then again another Gohan fail is always around the corner!

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I'd bet that Gohan fail will result in Piccolo being the next to be knocked out. He'd be better in the stands anyways IMO, always good at insightful/strategic commentary. He'd give the reasoning behind whatever's happening to Krillin, Beerus, and the Kais while they gawk in amazement/anger.

Not to say I don't want to see Piccolo be a badass, specially since he's done a lot more than watch wild animals and was on the same level as 17. But he seems to get screwed out of the limelight all too often. :/

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Quote Originally Posted by Seha View Post
    Tbf, why are Roshi and Tien even still there? It's not like they're gonna pull out something amazing(or at least I doubt it). So I would point to them getting knocked out next, but then again another Gohan fail is always around the corner!
    2 reasons for Roshi:

1) He's a huge fan favorite and literally has a thousand techniques he could bust out in lieu of having direct battle power.
    2) Its a gag manga at its core (because Toriyama has never grown up mentally and never will, especially that his adolescent brain has made him a millionaire) and there's going to be a future episode showing Roshi getting knocked out or quitting because of some hottie showing panties.

As for Tien?

Presumably its because he's going to have another Semi-Perfect Cell moment that solidifies him as an overachieving (human) badass. They know they have to make up for his mini-arc and how shitty it made him look in the fan's eyes.

Closed Thread
Page 50 of 65 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast