Closed Thread
Page 16 of 154 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 ... LastLast
    Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    trans ftm has baby with brother

problem is, trans is liberal, incest is redneck and thus conservative. doesn't mix. a rare situation indeed.
    What if they are trans-liberal? Checkmate liberal cucks

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Holy shit. Going to watch It. Rarely see a line... Well rarely see a line. Even on like Friday night popular releases don't think I've seen more than 10. Was like 70 people in line. Mostly young teens joy. Almost had to sit in nosebleeds

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Someone hit my car while I was in the grocery store. Someone saw it and told me when I walked out, but didn't stop the guy to get his info. WTF

At least the damage seems to be extremely minor, but still...

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Rooney View Post
    Someone hit my car while I was in the grocery store. Someone saw it and told me when I walked out, but didn't stop the guy to get his info. WTF

At least the damage seems to be extremely minor, but still...
    Yeah that was the guy that hit your car, and to anyone who might have seen it, it appeared to them that he was talking to you about it. It's a very old trick.

Special at 11:30 or w/e

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

And that's why I love having Broadform collision for that exact situation. Wife's car was hit while she was in the store. Over $2k in damage that we didn't pay a cent for and no deductible.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    Yeah that was the guy that hit your car, and to anyone who might have seen it, it appeared to them that he was talking to you about it. It's a very old trick.
    I saw the guy that talked to me walk out ahead of me. Couldn't have been him. But also, seems like a rubber mallet and some touch up paint will take care of most of the damage. Sensors, latches, everything else seem to be working fine. More pissed than anything atm.

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Holy shit. Going to watch It. Rarely see a line... Well rarely see a line. Even on like Friday night popular releases don't think I've seen more than 10. Was like 70 people in line. Mostly young teens joy. Almost had to sit in nosebleeds
    Fuck this movie. Busiest we've been in like two months, but we are still in corporate's "bare bones staffing" panic mode for payroll. Nothing like being the only person able to sell alcohol on a Saturday night, but also having to deal with refunding all the kids who aren't old enough to see the movie.

Then tonight, just as we are closing up, some girl opens the auditorium door into her face and starts bleeding a little from her eyebrow. Cue 45 minute of paperwork reporting it to our insurance company. Online form is easy, but their website doesn't play well with explorer or chrome, the only two programs we have access to.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Spent 12 hours of work breaking shit instead of fixing shit

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nmtd Natlhom
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl

Actual literal first world problems, I seem to have acquired a stalker.

A professional acquaintance of mine sent some girl contact info for me, we talked a bit, met up for a dinner just to get to know each other a bit better, she gets home after and starts spamming me with texts about wanting to be my girlfriend, how she loves me so much, etc. I politely decline, she begs a bit, I eventually give her an inch in the form of agreeing to meet again next weekend, but am very firm in insisting we aren't by any stretch of the imagination a couple. She takes the mile by showing up 3 days later at my place of work (I never told her where I worked, just my line of work) and insisting I take her to my apartment because she has something she needs to talk about privately. I abjectly refused, say she can wait until our next meeting to talk about it. She continues to send me messages over the next few days about wanting to see my apartment, I continue refusing. The weekend comes, and some stuff comes up and the bosses ask if I'm willing to work an extra day, I pounce at the opportunity to cancel my plans being as she's been sending off more red flags than I see in my daily walk to work. First she says she was already at the mall we were going to meet at (3 hours earlier than our arranged time). Starts blowing up my phone, I silence it and do my work. After, I open it up to see 40 messages, including her sending me a picture of my apartment building (again, never said where I lived) asking if this is the right one. I tell her I'm cutting off contact, she responds with a desperate sob story about how embarrassed she will be because she already told everyone she has an American boyfriend. I told her that's her problem to deal with and blocked her.

I'm sure that will be the end of it.

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Someone wants a green card.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meliadoul Tinjeru
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Should have asked for nudes first.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nmtd Natlhom
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl

Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    Should have asked for nudes first.
    Nah. She's like a 6, otherwise I probably would've done the dumb thing and stuck my dick in the crazy. Decent enough that I can't refuse her based on appearance without feeling a touch guilty about it, but not pretty enough that I actively want to pursue the possibility.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meliadoul Tinjeru
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Well then, my work is done here.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by TheDirtyHobo View Post
    Nah. She's like a 6
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Reminds me of a situation I've recently been in. Only difference is being her wanting me to be her savior from her shitty family and essentially raising her two year old daughter who only knows who I am because of the amount of pictures she kept saving of me to show other people.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Conejita's Jolly
    Chaparrita's Dulce
    Trigger warning: Fuck your feelings.

BG Level

Lmao, she prolly thinks you're her pops.

Sooo I'm a gender studies w/ a minor in queer feminist philosophy, but for w/es reason i'm taking a bio med ee class. Damn, I'm not used to all this medical mumbo jumbo like angina, myocardial infraction, etc. etc.. Bitch talk to me about transistors, op amps, and electrons and shit. BUT, w/ this coat I kinda feel like a doctor and or butcher on Fridays, we have 'patients' and shit lol. Btw, a lady called me a 'doctor,' and godamnit I felt like one. IF YOU BELIEVE IT IT'S NOT A LIE.

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Ahhh yes. The Tumblr degree.

Special at 11:30 or w/e

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

I can't figure out how to turn off all notifications for Facebook on my phone.

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

so my company has several call centers in texas, georgia, and florida. as you might imagine, they're not working right now. my call center, being the largest in the country, is picking up the bulk of the slack, but our call queue is quite long. people waiting ~30m to speak to a rep, etc.

all fucking day today people call in and bitch at me about the long hold times. i explain about the hurricanes and call centers and most people just say something like "oh okay." and let it go.

SOME fucking twats don't let it go. "i don't care." WELL MOTHERFUCKER I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR STUPID FUCKING DUMBASS QUESTIONS AND COMPLAINTS SO THAT MAKES TWO OF US. "that's not good enough." AND WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU EXPECT ANYONE TO DO ABOUT IT? UN-HURRICANE THE COAST? "hire more people" WE ARE MOTHERFUCKER YOU WANT A JOB?

and then theres the stupid questions. "any time estimate on when my services will be up?" HOW ABOUT AFTER THE FUCKING HURRICANE STOPS SHITTING ON YOUR FUCKING HOUSE. "what causes that?" HURRICANES, APPARENTLY "i want to watch my local weather but all i get is atlanta" MOTHERFUCKER YOURE IN AN ATLANTA SUBURB ATLANTA IS FUCKING LOCAL

Closed Thread
Page 16 of 154 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 ... LastLast