BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Jefe View Post
    Lmao, she prolly thinks you're her pops.
    Funny, I met her pops a couple of months ago and dude was side eyeing me until I told him about all the guns I've shot. Then dude wanted me to be his best friend afterwards. Even asked me to go out shooting with him. In my mind, going out with two white guys to shoot with a couple of six packs sounded like a fucking hostage situation to me. Wasn't bout it.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Random Fail FWP Thread: You're here because you're sick of reading about Halo Top in the Win thread

Walked out of work today and saw thunder and lightning so decided to get an Uber home instead of taking public transit as normal.

First ride arrives and I get in and says they can't take me to my destination because they have school in 20 minutes. Fucking bitch - why the fuck are you picking up people then because you know traffic in this area is bad as is..so I get out and notice she never cancelled the ride soon get charged $7 for immediately getting out. Fight with Uber to get that reversed.

Then had to wait another 20 minutes to get a ride and by then took 45 more minutes to get home after a shitty day. Guy was nice enough but fuck his shocks must have been going out because I felt every damn bump in the road.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Kalmado View Post
    I can't figure out how to turn off all notifications for Facebook on my phone.
    If you're on Android, you can turn off app notifications in the sounds > notifications settings. Specific menus vary phone to phone, but that's generally where the app notifications will be at. It can get messy if you allow browser notifications, there'll be a section in the browser settings for that.

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Hold down until the screen starts to shake, click on the X, press yes.

No more notifications ever!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Yeah it started giving me random ass shit the other day. Just logged out completely. Seems like every update of the ap resets the notification settings to send me every damn thing.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Apple is crazy if they think the general population is gonna drop $1k on the iPhone 8 what the hell

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Have you met Apple fanbois?

Special at 11:30 or w/e

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zetanio View Post
    Hold down until the screen starts to shake, click on the X, press yes.

No more notifications ever!
    I'm inclined to do this. Only reason I had it anyways was for a friend that mainly communicated through FB which I needed to speak with for awhile during work. I really don't need it and don't want it.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    Apple is crazy if they think the general population is gonna drop $1k on the iPhone 8 what the hell
    They basically been extorting that since the IPhone 6 since the base storage amounts are complete garbage and it's either get ass raped for more storage or pay a shit ton every month for apple cloud.

United States of Smash!
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    They don't and if you think the iphone 8 is going to cost that you weren't paying attention. The $1k phone is the super top of the line extra premium version. What that means who the heck knows but it isn't going to be the average cost of the new iphone that is for sure. I bet the regular iphone 8's are going to be similar prices to what the current models run brand new.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by zoobernut View Post
    The $1k phone is the super top of the line extra premium version. What that means who the heck knows but it isn't going to be the average cost of the new iphone that is for sure.
    For that high premium price they'll put the Aux port back in

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

oh Chipotle

you should have stayed away from queso :/

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So for the past week or so been having more migraines than usual. Not too surprising between the fun of weekend before last and last heat wave we've been enjoying. What makes it kind of bad is the first bad one was after I felt good enough after throwing up whatever the hell I'm pretty sure my drink was spiked with. Took some Excedrin and within a few minutes that made me feel so sick threw up again which has never happened even when I was destroying my liver with 12 a day. And since then any OTC meds I've taken that I normally take and keep around have made me feel a general malaise, nausea and in some cases actually made the pain worse. Guess I'm gunna have to cold turkey them again for awhile and probably shouldn't drink either /sigh. Fun days ahead

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

Stuck in a shitty middle eastern country doing secret squirrel shit and will have minimal access to the internet for the next 3 weeks.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    Stuck in a shitty middle eastern country doing secret squirrel shit and will have minimal access to the internet for the next 3 weeks.
    Think of all the memes you'll have to catch up on when you're done!

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

I had the ultimate fucking betrayal today at work, my damn underwire broke in my bra resulting in stabbing me all day. FML.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

co-worker is like "ugh I'm so PMSy today"

I'm like "oh, you're on the rag?" (normal language for us; we're friends... sort of)

co-worker "ugh, NO. IT's P-M-S. P for PRE-MENSTRUAL. UGH"

me: "...have fun with that."

BG Level

first world problem: i'm too fucked up to do yardwork. using an electric hedge trimmer has fucked my arm up bad enough i can hardly close my fist, and don't get me started on my back. i can usually ignore the crap i've done to myself so long as i don't get out of my comfort zone.

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

Tore my meniscus

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    Tore my meniscus
    Been there. 6 months later I'm still hobbling a bit. My condolences.

Closed Thread
Page 17 of 154 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 ... LastLast