• Navigation
Closed Thread
Page 18 of 154 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 ... LastLast
    Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So I've suspected for awhile but now it's become really fucking obvious my coworkers have no idea how food preservation or pest prevention works in regards to food. One guy will bring moist stuff like cakes in and while he often covers it somewhat he will leave it out in non climate control spaces. And people will put wet food in our garbage despite knowing it wont get dumped pretty much till it gets full.

This came to a head tuesday when I come in and there are flies everywhere. I find where they coming from and just swarms in the garbage. I'm like you can't leave wet food out dummies. Boss is like naw it's fine now it was worse <.<. Right on top is a bowl that still has like 10 bites of soup in it. So I'm like what about that... and he "fixes" it by turning it upside down >.>.

Then I see another source. They are just all around another coworkers lunch box. Hit it and even more come up as does the smell of rotting banana. So I say he needs to throw out the rotting banana. And he says it's already gone... he ate it. Covered in fucking flies to the point they are still swarming the box today and still smells so pretty sure hasn't cleaned it out. And seriously ate that!?! Pretty sure even CS wouldn't have eaten it

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

That's absolutely disgusting. Like worse than someone eating shipboard food after condensation from one of the pipes above dripped on it. 'cuz you knew that shit was moldy as fuck.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    oh Chipotle

you should have stayed away from queso :/
    They asked me if i wanted a sample of it today. Oh my god it was awful. Like jar queso at safeway was better bad.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Moes does everything better.

Fite me.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I hate how Moes yells at you when you walk in. I get it, it's their signature thing. Still hate it.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

If for some reason we're in the same Cold Stone Cremery I'll make sure to tip.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Fiye View Post
    That's absolutely disgusting. Like worse than someone eating shipboard food after condensation from one of the pipes above dripped on it. 'cuz you knew that shit was moldy as fuck.
    Shit like 10% of the stuff we'd be sent would already be that bad or worse (meat that's already gone way bad and is half the colors of the rainbow)... luckily we load it onboard by hand and it conveniently "accidentally" got dropped in the water a lot

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

found a perfect auction with a buy-it-now option for a ps vita

seller's in florida >_>

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Haha and the food fail gets failier. So boss had brought in some tomatoes from his garden at home (off a bush that is literally 8+ feet high right now). Now normally these would be fine sitting out even in a little heat but one had a small hole in it. And even that would usually be fine for a day or 2 as it dries up and forms a sort of 2nd skin but with the flypocylpse they were of course all up in that. So I take it and throw it in the bushes outside let nature take care of it. End of the day comes around and one of the guys sees it goes into the bushes and brings it back to eat... I tell them why I threw it out there and they were like well why didn't you tell us.... Sorry didn't realize I needed to give people an additional reason not to pick food up off the dirt in bushes and eat it <.<. Sometimes I feel I'm talking to hobos lol

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Fiye View Post
    Moes does everything better.

Fite me.
    Their chipolte ranch stuff is addicting and they haven't had the bad press Chipolte has had and they give you a shit ton more chips if you want them with the salsa bar. Moe's is better in all areas except primary meat. Chipolte's steak is way better.

BG's #1 Hatsune Miku fan!
    BG Level

Got stung by a Yellow Jacket on the inside of the arm near the elbow. It's been a long time sinse I've been tagged by any sort of Wasp and I forgot how much it sucks.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meliadoul Tinjeru
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    I hate how Moes yells at you when you walk in. I get it, it's their signature thing. Still hate it.
    I stopped going there because of it. I ain't shouting back.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Conejita's Jolly
    Chaparrita's Dulce
    Trigger warning: Fuck your feelings.

BG Level

Not a huge fail, but 3 reports down, 12 to go (at least 15 pages each). Hate biomedical.

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    (...) And he says it's already gone... he ate it. Covered in fucking flies to the point they are still swarming the box today and still smells so pretty sure hasn't cleaned it out. And seriously ate that!?! Pretty sure even CS wouldn't have eaten it
    I'd disagree w/ this statement. He'd drink his own piss, right Soda?

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

God dang it. So my "woman brain" if you will has been all "TIME FOR ANOTHER BABY" for about a year now. Realistically, we can't afford it, so I switched to wanting a dog. But I don't want one until at least my son is in kindergarten (two years from now) because a. After school care will finally be reasonable for my two kids and b. my daughter will be old enough to help out with some responsibilities (she wants one badly, too).

But I am already like fucking nesting. Trying to touch up the patio so there's at least a little grassy area for the dog to lounge in and make room for a dog house etc. I can't get this shit out of my head.

Stupid women biology.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

God dang it. So my "woman brain" if you will has been all "TIME FOR ANOTHER BABY" for about a year now. Realistically, we can't afford it, so I switched to wanting a dog. But I don't want one until at least my son is in kindergarten (two years from now) because a. After school care will finally be reasonable for my two kids and b. my daughter will be old enough to help out with some responsibilities (she wants one badly, too).

But I am already like fucking nesting. Trying to touch up the patio so there's at least a little grassy area for the dog to lounge in and make room for a dog house etc. I can't get this shit out of my head.

Stupid women biology.

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post

Stupid women biology.
    I never got the so called baby fever at all - and everyone in my office is going crazy over the new babies and I'm just over here going let me know when there's a kitten or puppy.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

Quote Originally Posted by Astylla View Post
    I never got the so called baby fever at all - and everyone in my office is going crazy over the new babies and I'm just over here going let me know when there's a kitten or puppy.
    Waaaay too few women in this world with your mindset. Trying to date when you're adamantly anti-kid is tough as hell.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Guitarman View Post
    Waaaay too few women in this world with your mindset. Trying to date when you're adamantly anti-kid is tough as hell.
    Only if you want one. If you don't or want to be realistic about your financial situation makes dating the baby fevers just as tough.

Now to my fail. So couple months ago I was complaining because the taco bell I normally don't go to was closed at 9pm... So tonight I figured I'd go to the other one that I've definitely gone to like a month before that at midnight and yep this one now closes walk in at 10pm though at least it has the good grace to still have the drive thru open unlike the other one. But seriously how does the home of the 4th meal start closing before a place like 5 guys. Fuck

Old Merits
    BG Level

Just realized that the High School Musical 4 trailer that popped up some time ago is a fake. Day is officially ruined.

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Lepetit89 View Post
    Just realized that the High School Musical 4 trailer that popped up some time ago is a fake. Day is officially ruined.

Closed Thread
Page 18 of 154 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 ... LastLast