• Navigation
Closed Thread
Page 19 of 154 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 ... LastLast
    I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

My biggest L yet; 4 girls at the party went upstairs and got dicked down by the transgendered girl

Though I didn't take as big an L as another guy there, kept trying to go in saying "I don't care if I just get to watch"

Though from all the time I've known her, she has like an 80% success rate when looking for chicks; and has asked if I wanted to tag team someone in the past, so I'm a just let her do all the work and try to get in on the next one

your life man...your life

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

You telling me this trans lady took four girls upstairs in your own house and laid the lumber and you came up empty? That's...something.

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    You telling me this trans lady took four girls upstairs in your own house and laid the lumber and you came up empty? That's...something.
    Nah, was her house. I didn't have power yet yesterday still, so we had to relocate the party or cancel/replan it

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

So bachelor's degrees doesn't guarantee computer literacy. Got asked how to make a shortcut to access a spreadsheet. smh

United States of Smash!
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    God dang it. So my "woman brain" if you will has been all "TIME FOR ANOTHER BABY" for about a year now. Realistically, we can't afford it, so I switched to wanting a dog. But I don't want one until at least my son is in kindergarten (two years from now) because a. After school care will finally be reasonable for my two kids and b. my daughter will be old enough to help out with some responsibilities (she wants one badly, too).

But I am already like fucking nesting. Trying to touch up the patio so there's at least a little grassy area for the dog to lounge in and make room for a dog house etc. I can't get this shit out of my head.

Stupid women biology.
    My wife is going through that already too. It is crazy. Our youngest is only 8 months old and she is already saying he is too old and too big. I keep telling her two is it and threatening to go get snipped. That part of the lady brain can be really crazy sometimes.

Don't get me started on the simultaneous contradictory statements surrounding kids and parenthood...

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meliadoul Tinjeru
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

I got into the closed beta for the new DBZ fighting game. Didn't see the email and the beta just finished this weekend.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Just responded to my first hydraulic rupture so that was fun.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

On the awful job market again.

In processing for a government gig that is honestly pretty sweet but it's ~6 months out and I'm suddenly in danger of losing my apartment now.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Come live with me in Brooklyn and see how the other half lives. From 40 floors up.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Start work and bosses phone goes off so loud that my ears are still ringing 5 minutes later and the phone was a good 15-20 feet away. And then puts the person on speaker every little thing is amplified so much it hurts like the feeling of nails on a chalkboard or cranking the static to max. How the fuck does he even find phones that go that loud and how the hell does it not bother him 2 feet away da fuq

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    On the awful job market again.

In processing for a government gig that is honestly pretty sweet but it's ~6 months out and I'm suddenly in danger of losing my apartment now.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetanio View Post
    Come live with me in Brooklyn and see how the other half lives. From 40 floors up.
    Zetanio is Charlie Sheen in Wall Street.

Fo reals tho zet were you forced to watch that movie when you started? My brother made me watch it when I was prepping for my 7.

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    Zetanio is Charlie Sheen in Wall Street.

Fo reals tho zet were you forced to watch that movie when you started? My brother made me watch it when I was prepping for my 7.
    I don't work in the stock market. Those people are fucking new money retards.

Saw the original movie when I was 8 or 9 though.

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

Doing my company's annual ethics training and it's one of those web trainings where I can't click through it without reading it. It purposely pauses you because it thinks you're progressing too fast. Time to snooze for the next ~90 minutes.

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Trying to clean and organize the house and my youngest cat Jager won't stop being under foot or being exactly in the middle of things I need to take care of. He makes it very difficult to be productive..

Special at 11:30 or w/e

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zetanio View Post
    I don't work in the stock market. Those people are fucking new money retards.

Saw the original movie when I was 8 or 9 though.
    I was super late to Wall Street. Was hooked on Boiler Room right when it came out though. Wall Street 2 wasn't that bad, but I like just about any movie in that realm.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So yeah just had the literal shittiest customer ever.

He comes in wanting us to shred some papers. Sweet that's what we do. First bag of papers also has an entire season of Community, a pair of leather sandals, a screwdriver and some other garbage. Man is perplexed we aren't going to do the garbage too. He assures me the next bag is just paper and I can dump it in without looking thru it. And right on top a couple of network cards and lower a bunch of junk and several batteries which if crushed would ya know start a fire... in the several thousand pounds of paper I the back. He assures me the next bag is just paper and I'm like yeah I'm still looking thru it. It actually was... mostly. Then last bag is half full of paper and half full of dirty, used paper towels and tp and the empty rolls for them. Yes there were brown stains on the tp. Main is even more perplexed saying they are still paper technically. Yeah sorry not shredding your literal shit stains

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

I just learned the Monty Hall problem

my brain will never recover from this

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Astylla View Post
    Trying to clean and organize the house and my youngest cat Jager won't stop being under foot or being exactly in the middle of things I need to take care of. He makes it very difficult to be productive..
    so cute! I love him <3

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    So yeah just had the literal shittiest customer ever.

He comes in wanting us to shred some papers. Sweet that's what we do. First bag of papers also has an entire season of Community, a pair of leather sandals, a screwdriver and some other garbage. Man is perplexed we aren't going to do the garbage too. He assures me the next bag is just paper and I can dump it in without looking thru it. And right on top a couple of network cards and lower a bunch of junk and several batteries which if crushed would ya know start a fire... in the several thousand pounds of paper I the back. He assures me the next bag is just paper and I'm like yeah I'm still looking thru it. It actually was... mostly. Then last bag is half full of paper and half full of dirty, used paper towels and tp and the empty rolls for them. Yes there were brown stains on the tp. Main is even more perplexed saying they are still paper technically. Yeah sorry not shredding your literal shit stains
    Having to deal with all kinds of customers myself, I just want you to know that I always appreciate your anecdotes.

Closed Thread
Page 19 of 154 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 ... LastLast