• Navigation
Closed Thread
Page 21 of 154 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 ... LastLast
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

BG Level

If you plan on riding in the cooler months like I do, invest in some cold weather riding clothes (especially gloves unless you have handguards) and a balaclava.

My first bike was a 500c as well, a used Ninja. Perfect size to get around on and get some experience on. Current ride is a 650cc. Nice balance of city riding with the occasional highway and twisties. Though it can struggle on the highways depending on the wind.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

long story short:

- me, walking out past the Oktoberfest tents to make a phone call
    - security, grabs me and physically forces me back inside the tent without warning
    - me, "hey. that wasn't fucking necessary. you could have just told me to move"
    - security, shoves me outside and kicks me out entirely because I swore at him (he confirmed later that this was the reason)
    - security, then says "if you don't leave now I'll fucking hurt you" as I keep asking for his boss (so you'd rather threaten me with violence than let your boss hear my account of the incident? HMMMM)
    - security's boss, then comes along and as security lies through his teeth (said he never touched me, LIE. said he never threatened me, LIE), the boss believes him and upholds the eviction (I don't blame the boss; he has no way of knowing that his employee was lying)

tldr: small dick man manhandles me for no reason and then lies to his boss about it. my friends were pissed on my behalf. me? honestly... yeah, I guess I'm a little pissed. but mostly it's just fucking funny. if your metaphorical dick is so small that you have to rough up some rando and then lie about it... good luck. your life probably sucks. enjoy that, dickhole

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I had a great week long vacation. Came back with a cold. Been in a funk the last two days, still trying to get through the funk. Today was my first day back to work. The stuff I left for other people to do (and left detailed instructions) didn't get done, yet again. I swear I can't be gone for more than a day or people will fuck things up somehow. Sigh.

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

Does anyone know where I can buy a hammock? I ordered a stand and didn't realize the actual hammock wasn't included. Now I need to buy a hammock to go with it.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    Does anyone know where I can buy a hammock? I ordered a stand and didn't realize the actual hammock wasn't included. Now I need to buy a hammock to go with it.

Most any home improvement store like Lowes or Home Depot should carry them but this time of year may be hit or miss. Amazon maybe ?

My fail : Having to buy bras is a fucking racket.
    On sale for 3 decent ones is going to run me $100 and that's on sale.. Fuck.
    While the last ones I bought have lasted me a good 2 years it still hurts.
    Sometimes I wish I had small boobs so I could just go without or at least buy cheaper ones.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Like all kinds of places. I've seen some at Costco and OSH (though not always) before. Any kind of camping good or places with decent camping sections. Now finding it without the stand might be hard because who the hell would sell them separately lol. I'm fairly certain my local REI has had just the hammock part on ones meant to go with stands and not like trees.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meliadoul Tinjeru
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

There's four places. There's the Hammock Hut, that's on third. There's Hammocks-R-Us, that's on third too. You got Put-Your-Butt-There. That's on third. Swing Low, Sweet Chariot... Matter of fact, they're all in the same complex; it's the hammock complex on third.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Astylla View Post
    Most any home improvement store like Lowes or Home Depot should carry them but this time of year may be hit or miss. Amazon maybe ?

My fail : Having to buy bras is a fucking racket.
    On sale for 3 decent ones is going to run me $100 and that's on sale.. Fuck.
    While the last ones I bought have lasted me a good 2 years it still hurts.
    Sometimes I wish I had small boobs so I could just go without or at least buy cheaper ones.
    JUST LET EM HANG GURL

I like to eat food
    BG Level

My wife got one in Ecuador that's really nice. Maybe that's useful?

You can get a nice hammock separate from the stand, I just never had to shop for one. I suggest getting one that looks like a blanket that wraps around you when you lay in it at opposed to those rope ones with the wooden braces.

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

How did this take so long to post. I'm ashamed of you.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Zetanio View Post

How did this take so long to post. I'm ashamed of you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    There's four places. There's the Hammock Hut, that's on third. There's Hammocks-R-Us, that's on third too. You got Put-Your-Butt-There. That's on third. Swing Low, Sweet Chariot... Matter of fact, they're all in the same complex; it's the hammock complex on third.

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

oh shit, my click to go to newest posts skipped that.

Apologies krazyman.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meliadoul Tinjeru
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

No problemo. I was disappointed no one else said anything. lol

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

United States of Smash!
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    So much win here. Thank you!

Special at 11:30 or w/e

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Fail of this idiot I just had to listen to babble. TLDR - Paying bills when you get paid bi-weekly is impossible

Spoiler: show
    Lady hadn't paid her bill since June. Made a double earlier this month for July/August. She's on auto pay. Naturally, we pull for September on the due date of the 16th. We get our money but five other bills didn't so we caused $200+ in overdraft fees and the bank revoked her overdraft protection. We now have caused her to only have $19 until October 5th and she needs to feed two other grown adults, one being her husband who's screaming the entire time in the background. Explain to her the billing to which I'm told she's nothing but a number and we just want her money yada yada. This all stems from when her job went from weekly pay to bi-weekly in February, yes February, and ever since then she's been trying to keep above water.

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

Did you offer self help at companyname.net/PAY-YO-BILLZ

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Kalmado View Post
    Fail of this idiot I just had to listen to babble. TLDR - Paying bills when you get paid bi-weekly is impossible

Spoiler: show
    Lady hadn't paid her bill since June. Made a double earlier this month for July/August. She's on auto pay. Naturally, we pull for September on the due date of the 16th. We get our money but five other bills didn't so we caused $200+ in overdraft fees and the bank revoked her overdraft protection. We now have caused her to only have $19 until October 5th and she needs to feed two other grown adults, one being her husband who's screaming the entire time in the background. Explain to her the billing to which I'm told she's nothing but a number and we just want her money yada yada. This all stems from when her job went from weekly pay to bi-weekly in February, yes February, and ever since then she's been trying to keep above water.
    Its your fault she doesnt know how to budget, didnt you know that?

Theres a wasp in my condo, and I dont have sufficient flammable products to burn this place down.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    Its your fault she doesnt know how to budget, didnt you know that?

Theres a wasp in my condo, and I dont have sufficient flammable products to burn this place down.
    I like hitting them with aerosol or some cleaning spray

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I like killing wasps with brute force and sheer dismemberment, generally using sticks, shoes, or some paper. No sprays, no flames--lets 'em know you're serious about the onslaught and don't need no fancy nothing to conduct the massacre. I often bellow a mildly excited battlecry upon smooshing them into a paste and scattering body parts as a warning to all wasp brethren of their fate when stopping at this house.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I let the spiders in the basement live in peace though; we understand each other.

Closed Thread
Page 21 of 154 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 ... LastLast