Closed Thread
Page 2 of 154 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    look at this guy bragging about how he still has grandparents
    Whoa there said might. Only 1 I don't know is dead for certain (including remarriages of grandparents) is the one that disowned my and by extension like 20 years ago. That said she's Asian so probably still around

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Allergies kicked in on me just as I left for work.

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Just got home from my vasectomy. Never been in so much pain in my life. Gonna try to down these tylenol and sleep pills and see if I wake up feeling better.

Couldn't even make it the ride home, had to have my friend stop by a bar, so I could properly medicate with 6 shots and it didn't do anything.

If mercy killings were a thing, I'd be singing up right now

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

lol

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

I don't actually know anything about vasectomies or if they hurt or not but I'm just gonna post this and say stop being a bitch.

http://www.menshealth.com/health/have-vasectomy

10 Things That Hurt Worse Than a Vasectomy

1. A bee sting. Hurts way worse. Bee sting on the bottom of your foot? Way, way worse.

2. Stubbing your toe. Inadvertently kicking something hurts like a mother. And there are little, fragile bones you can break there. Which can’t happen with a vasectomy. (Fragile yes, but no bones).

3. Whacking your thumb with a hammer. Been there, done that. Hurt way worse.

4. Running anything more than a 5k—or sprinting more than 100 yards.

5. A bad case of gas. You can’t argue.

6. Rupturing your Achilles tendon. In fact, sports trainers routinely say it’s the most painful “common” injury among active men.

7. A nasty hangover. I'm talking one that lasts until the sun sets the next day. Pretty much anything that involves nausea is worse than a vasectomy.

8. Adam Sandler movies. Give me 100 vasectomies rather than having to sit through a.) Grown Ups, b.) Blended, c.) Jack and Jill or d.) Just Go With It.

9. Passing a stone. Like #6, this is an awful, debilitating condition. And compared to a vasectomy, the acute pain portion can last for days. Days.

10. Watching a video of a guy having a vasectomy—like you can do here, if you wish. Not even close, because, let’s face it, there is no “good” surgery video. It’s all awful and gross. Even the most “surgical” and minor of procedures is a horror show of incision and excision.

Special at 11:30 or w/e

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Not my fail but my friend that him and his wife are terrible with money. And by terrible, I mean that while they pay their bills and all that, they could have more if they were smarter with it. The most recent is my friend said Fallout 4 wouldn't run on his R9 290X. Said all other games would but not FO4. Instead of trying another GPU in his system he goes out and spends $585 for a 1080. Same model could be bought for $500 or less from a multitude of online shops.

He let me borrow the 290X, which in my system plays FO4 fine. Says he's going to sell it to a coworker. I know he's probably giving it away so I tell him if he's selling it for less than $200 I'd give him $250. Said his coworker is like him, where it's not often he's "allowed" to buy new PC parts so he wants to help him. Fuck a relationship like that. And fuck pissing away money like that.

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    I don't actually know anything about vasectomies or if they hurt or not but I'm just gonna post this and say stop being a bitch.

http://www.menshealth.com/health/have-vasectomy
    That list is wrong AF, and I've been stung in the forehead, right between the eyes, lol

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Cream Soda View Post
    That list is wrong AF, and I've been stung in the forehead, right between the eyes, lol
    Obviously the bigger dick you have the more pain you suffer, frankly you are lucky to be alive

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    Obviously the bigger dick you have the more pain you suffer, frankly you are lucky to be alive
    It's probably because I volunteered to let a doctor new to the procedure get hands on training, with the main guy making corrections where necessary and checking over everything/finalizing himself.

She did a lot of poking/proding around in there getting familiar w/ my innards

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Target near me rearranged everything which is fun to relearn where new stuff is but they also shortened the chip aisle so now the end of it is a bunch or random beef jerky and the stuff that was there is just not in store anymore. So no more pork rinds

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

It's probably because I volunteered to let a doctor new to the procedure get hands on training, with the main guy making corrections where necessary and checking over everything/finalizing himself.

She did a lot of poking/proding around in there getting familiar w/ my innards
    thats likely exactly what it is, then. ever have an inexperienced phlebotomist try to give you an IV? the more wiggling they do under your skin, the more sore the site is afterwards. a skilled IV tech can leave a small scab and no bruising, only minor soreness. a newbie can leave a huge blotch of bruising that stays sore for weeks.

if she was poking around inside you, she likely bruised the fuck out of everything. probably nothing to worry about (keep an eye on it, but you'd wanna do that anyway) but it'll fucking hurt. i suggest sleeping on your back with a sock/washcloth rolled up under your sack to elevate your fellas and help facilitate fluid drainage. assuming, of course, that it's your balls that are sore.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Jesus I'd never agree to let a noob doctor fiddle around with my balls.

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

I feel fine now (thank god lol).

That initial pain though was probably ranked #2 on my all time pain list with #1 being the time I got my tooth pulled with no pain pills prescribed to me, this being #2, and #3 being getting hit by a bus

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

Random Fail FWP Thread: You're here because you're sick of reading about Halo Top in the Win thread

Never knew how expensive it is having a tv professionally wall-mounted over a fire place. Fucking aye...

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

speaking as your cable tech support, please write down all of the inputs you plug shit into. i ain't gonna make you climb up and check your wires but fucking damn do i hate having to cycle through every input every time i send a signal to see if i fucking fixed your shit

Brown Recluse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Just got home from my vasectomy. Never been in so much pain in my life. Gonna try to down these tylenol and sleep pills and see if I wake up feeling better.

Couldn't even make it the ride home, had to have my friend stop by a bar, so I could properly medicate with 6 shots and it didn't do anything.

If mercy killings were a thing, I'd be singing up right now
    How much did you pay?

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    How much did you pay?
    400; but I'm good now. I feel just fine. Haven't even had to take ibuprofen or tylenol today.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

400; but I'm good now. I feel just fine. Haven't even had to take ibuprofen or tylenol today.
    You think you're fine but wait till you try to jerk it. I have it on good authority that trying to 10 times the day after may cause bleeding

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

I was told to wait 2-4 days, so I can keep my hand off my dick until it's healed. I also had the no scalpel method, so it wasn't cut any deeper than required for the procedure

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 154 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast