Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Astylla View Post
    We need more parents like you lol.
    I've seen some absolutely insane parties for one year olds. At that age it's obviously more for the parents /family which I can understand but some of the stuff nowadays is just over the top.
    I'm not suggesting that it shouldn't be celebrated by friends/family but it shouldn't be this huge
    to do over it.
    Are you telling me a 3 year old shouldn't get a Ferrari crib while wearing Gucci and drinking top shelf formula? You must not love kids like a parent would!

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Silver spoon? Fuck that, gimme platinum.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meliadoul Tinjeru
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

For my nephew's first birthday he got a mini Minions cake to smash/throw and a couple of us dressed up as Minions for him. Pretty fancy, imo.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by Kalmado View Post
    Are you telling me a 3 year old shouldn't get a Ferrari crib while wearing Gucci and drinking top shelf formula? You must not love kids like a parent would!
    Haha given some of the things I've seen working at a hotel surrounded by affluent areas and other such postings it drives me insane. I recall the budget for this party celebrating a kid's first birthday was 300 people and over 100k in cost at our hotel. Most stuck up obnoxiously drunk people as well too.

I barely tolerate the kids at Disneyland and fear the day I'm forced to attend my brother and sister in law's kid functions. I like a few of my friends' kids but in very small limited doses.
    I'll keep my cats

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I applied to a job I really wanted a month ago and am the final candidate for the position, waiting for the formal offer, and already placed my two week notice at my current job. I received an email today stating that I was rejected for the position. Thankfully I called them and they said it was a glitch and the offer is still being formed due to various bugs and glitches such as this, but damn, the last hour has been emotionally stressful.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

I love how math books are always like "here's this really ugly and complicated way to solve this type of problem" ... (10 pages later) "and here's the super easy way we didn't tell you before, HAHA SUCKER"

you'd think I would learn to look ahead before I do all the work...

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by tenkiki View Post
    I applied to a job I really wanted a month ago and am the final candidate for the position, waiting for the formal offer, and already placed my two week notice at my current job. I received an email today stating that I was rejected for the position. Thankfully I called them and they said it was a glitch and the offer is still being formed due to various bugs and glitches such as this, but damn, the last hour has been emotionally stressful.
    Holy shit I'd probably have pulled my hair out over that.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Ah yeah my target has resupplied their halo top finally and they got the new flavors and all on sale.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Random Fail FWP Thread: You're here because you're sick of reading about Halo Top in the Win thread

Another halo top hijack is a pretty massive fail, I agree.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Oh shit son I thought I was in the win thread. Well the fail is I bought the rainbow cause I gotta try them all

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Oh shit son I thought I was in the win thread. Well the fail is I bought the rainbow cause I gotta try them all
    I haven't heard one positive thing about that rainbow abomination, you may as well just have tossed the money in the garbage along with the flavor lol.

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

They have it at 7-11's now.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So seems like during all the craziness during the fire my step moms email or facebook or something got hacked and now I'm getting a ton of spam much of it addressed to her because spammers aren't even smart sent to me and fml it's all job search shit

Burninate all the things.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    I love how math books are always like "here's this really ugly and complicated way to solve this type of problem" ... (10 pages later) "and here's the super easy way we didn't tell you before, HAHA SUCKER"

I just finished giving today's lecture to the undergraduate math class I'm teaching, which effectively boiled down to "Here are 15 different ways to solve systems of simultaneous linear equations with Matrix operations. At any given time you'll only ever need to remember one or two of these. No refunds, suckahs."

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    I just finished giving today's lecture to the undergraduate math class I'm teaching, which effectively boiled down to "Here are 15 different ways to solve systems of simultaneous linear equations with Matrix operations. At any given time you'll only ever need to remember one or two of these. No refunds, suckahs."
    YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM SIR OR MA'AM

Spoiler: show
    jk it's definitely sir, ain't no women in STEM we all know this

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by tenkiki View Post
    This is pretty much why I would never give my 2 weeks until that formal offer is in my hands. Great way to get a heart attack.

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Yeah. that's job 101. Never ever quit before you have signed the paperwork on the new job.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Performed the first chunk of our Office 365 migrations. An entire program that we recently inherited from a different agency now has zero access to e-mail since the Office 365 migration did not like any of the staff members who were migrated from one domain to another. Those who were hired in after the migration last year are safe and fine, but that's still at least half the staff with no e-mail. Oh and they were told they are a priority B on getting this fixed. fml

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post

Trying to figure out how many dates before he proposes again?

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Brill Weave View Post
    Trying to figure out how many dates before he proposes again?

EXCEPT NO BECAUSE FIVE PAGES LATER THEY TELL US:

which is like infinitely easier and way less work :/

Closed Thread
Page 36 of 154 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 ... LastLast