Closed Thread
Page 41 of 154 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 ... LastLast
    Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

Walked past my first love today. Recognized her immediately, even after 18 years. She didn't recognize me, no words spoken.

She seemed happy.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

i got spray foam insulation all over my fucking hands.

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Walk into work at midnight for some overtime, first thing I see when I walk in is a black widow in the truck bay about 30 feet from where we sleep.

I'm going to burn this place down. This is my fucking nightmare.

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

buy a horde of praying mantis

release said horde into truck bay

declare genocidal victory

Special at 11:30 or w/e

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Insurance underwriters are part of Satan's horde.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Customers, good god. "The sign on your door says closed", now why would it say that?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Lepetit89 View Post
    Customers, good god. "The sign on your door says closed", now why would it say that?
    I get these people everyday!

So come into work and most my cookies/passwords are deleted and comp running super slow and freezing up...great now gotta try to remember them all after restarting comp and waiting forever

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

So work seems to now think that despite me providing support for approximately 125 users, plus computers, copiers, etc. that they can now have me start doing setup for the projector for every meeting in our major conference room, which there is between 1-3 conferences in there a day. I'm dropping the hammer on this bullshit fast.

United States of Smash!
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    So work seems to now think that despite me providing support for approximately 125 users, plus computers, copiers, etc. that they can now have me start doing setup for the projector for every meeting in our major conference room, which there is between 1-3 conferences in there a day. I'm dropping the hammer on this bullshit fast.
    Yeah the IT department I work in wouldn't do that so now we have an Events Delivery team that sets up for meetings and such.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Turns out it was a false alarm as one of the reception staff somehow took me giving a short demo on the new projector and output plate as to I’m now handling setup for all meetings.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

have never cooked green beans before. I think I didn't blanch them long enough :/ they taste... dirty.

oh well, that's how you learn.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Wedding's off, guess it took my best friend dying to find out I almost wife'd a real piece of shit. Better days ahead boys and girls

Special at 11:30 or w/e

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AidenCarby View Post
    Wedding's off, guess it took my best friend dying to find out I almost wife'd a real piece of shit. Better days ahead boys and girls
    Congratulations. I'm sure you'll look back at this decision and feel great you didn't do it.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Guitarman View Post
    Walked past my first love today. Recognized her immediately, even after 18 years. She didn't recognize me, no words spoken.

She seemed happy.
    Ran into mine a couple years ago. Actually was a client for my work. Forget recognition she even didn't remember me when I brought it up. This is the girl who used to flirt with me all the time and offer me rides home lol. Guess not long after she met someone and has been with him since

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Did I miss something? Like I remember the friend dying but how did that go to almost wife being shit?

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

gotta wade in that trauma to really see people sometimes

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

In a nutshell: Funeral was same day she wanted to go to some stupid fondue restaurant cause of her birthday(which was last week), of course I told her the funeral was more important to me. She turned it into a Him vs. Her and me needing to decide sorta deal, we fought. We fought some more until I told her to get the fuck out.

My phone's been blowing up with mutual friends of ours trying to contact me, not having any of it

yikes

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Oh fuck that shit. I wouldn't even be friends with someone that lacking in basic empathy

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

In a nutshell: Funeral was same day she wanted to go to some stupid fondue restaurant cause of her birthday(which was last week), of course I told her the funeral was more important to me. She turned it into a Him vs. Her and me needing to decide sorta deal, we fought. We fought some more until I told her not to get the fuck out.

My phone's been blowing up with mutual friends of ours trying to contact me, not having any of it
    That’s fucking awful - who the fuck acts like that and for any reason at all thinks that’s appropriate. I’m truly most sorry someone you thought you could depend on during a tragic time turned out to be such a selfish cuntbag.

The mutual friends thing is hell - went through that with a long term relationship after it ended and just stick to your guns, don’t let anyone try to make you feel bad. I’m just so sorry you had to find out this way but I’m grateful that you didn’t waste any more time over this.

I wish I was local so I could try to offer more than support via online, I really hope things get better for you.

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Oh fuck that shit. I wouldn't even be friends with someone that lacking in basic empathy
    This definitely bears repeating. Some people are just fucking awful.

Closed Thread
Page 41 of 154 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 ... LastLast