BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

The smell of my wife's salmon recipe makes mouths drool! Some pleb fish tho, yeah don't bring that shit to work homie.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

You shut your mouth broccoli is awesome!

Edit: So holidays coming up and of course that doesn't mean we can just skip service for people who wont be open. So basically trying to shove next wed-Friday into earlier days into the week and then shoving parts of those days into previous etc including some Monday stuff tomorrow. A bunch more work for me scheduling. But wait there's more. The guy who normally runs the store front starts vacation today. And apparently I'm the only one who can handle his job... while doing all of mine on overdrive.

Oh and boss is a fiddler and constantly is fiddling with my stuff trying to change how we do things over and over again and then gets mad when I don't remember 1 particular change... which is actually a change back from another change all within the last 3-4 months on a run we only do once a month. Or wants me to change another one to make it so the driver doesn't have to walk a block sometimes... except we used to have it like that and changed it because the business around there wont be open when he wants to change it to... so apparently now I'm supposed to make a route where we go right by stops in the morning and then come back after going across town to get them. Then trying to get me to random side jobs like order stuff... without ya know telling me where to order it from, giving me account info, company card, the exact thing that's being order when it's already set up on his comp and he could do it in all of about 2 minutes. And I'm so behind on my actual job stuff

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Astylla View Post
    There are some things you just don’t bring into public shared spaces. Cabbage , salmon , broccoli and other fish can all be horrible. Oh and burnt microwave popcorn is the worst.
    All of those things smell fucking incredible. Have you had stuffed cabbage?????? Fucccccck just thinking about it.

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

Knee was giving me some pain at work. Did a squat to stretch it out, felt good man, did another, seam on my pants split.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    All of those things smell fucking incredible. Have you had stuffed cabbage?????? Fucccccck just thinking about it.
    Oh I love stuffed cabbage I grew up on that stuff but my old office out potluck took place in the same general area we worked just in a side room , so certain foods permeated the area for hours after as ventilation in that building was horrid.

I personally love all those things just not in a small enclosed space for 8 hours lol.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    You shut your mouth broccoli is awesome!

Edit: So holidays coming up and of course that doesn't mean we can just skip service for people who wont be open. So basically trying to shove next wed-Friday into earlier days into the week and then shoving parts of those days into previous etc including some Monday stuff tomorrow. A bunch more work for me scheduling. But wait there's more. The guy who normally runs the store front starts vacation today. And apparently I'm the only one who can handle his job... while doing all of mine on overdrive.

Oh and boss is a fiddler and constantly is fiddling with my stuff trying to change how we do things over and over again and then gets mad when I don't remember 1 particular change... which is actually a change back from another change all within the last 3-4 months on a run we only do once a month. Or wants me to change another one to make it so the driver doesn't have to walk a block sometimes... except we used to have it like that and changed it because the business around there wont be open when he wants to change it to... so apparently now I'm supposed to make a route where we go right by stops in the morning and then come back after going across town to get them. Then trying to get me to random side jobs like order stuff... without ya know telling me where to order it from, giving me account info, company card, the exact thing that's being order when it's already set up on his comp and he could do it in all of about 2 minutes. And I'm so behind on my actual job stuff
    my boss does this. it's fucking maddening. me and another tech re-arranged our maintenance schedule by his request about five years ago, so he could have some things grouped how he wanted them. it really made no difference to us, and we tried to make sure as new equipment was added we kept to that model.

couple of months ago, decided he wants it changed again, doesn't remember that he was the one that had us change it in the first place. results in huge amounts of doubling up of work (we have limits on how far out we are allowed to push things around, so ended up doing the same maintenance twice in three months). absolutely maddening. at least it's nearly finished.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Unfortunately I get one rechanged pretty much every other week lately... and then doesn't understand when I forget which change we are on because of all the back and forth

Also our fucking customers man.
    Hey so I know we are regularly scheduled next Friday but we are taking a 5 day weekend so could you come in earlier.
    Um we already are trying to jam 5 days into 4 that's the only day we will be there that week.
    Can you make a special run
    .... you want us to go out of our way doing special runs in a super full week making a lot more work for ourselves because you are taking 3 week days off. <.<.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Fucking old people. 1 outlet in the bathroom popped breaker it seems what's this guy do but flip all outlet breakers for the entire building. So busy fixing the computers that got hard shutdown as well as our server. And he's just like oh I just know not to throw the main. No shit sherlock

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

Visiting fam in NYC and they tore down an old park me and my friends used to play stickball at in 110th st. Fuck gentrification.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Been slacking on getting my insanity dvds because of the cost.

Made the mistake of contacting my friend who is a Beach Body Coach on how much it would cost to get it through her.

Having to listen to a million sale pitches that I cannot afford nor want to do.

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    Been slacking on getting my insanity dvds because of the cost.

Made the mistake of contacting my friend who is a Beach Body Coach on how much it would cost to get it through her.

Having to listen to a million sale pitches that I cannot afford nor want to do.
    All that Beachbody and Shakeology shit is the absolute fucking worst- I have so many friends on Facebook that try to pitch that stuff to me every few months. Even worse is they use and try it themselves yet continue to ask me how I keep the weight off and continue losing so much yet what I’m doing (keto) is unattainable and try to sell me on their stuff. Just fuck off with that nonsense- if I was interested I would come to you.

Sometimes you can find the full videos on YouTube or other sources too as an alternative.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Yeah. My coworker two years ago used to have insanity and we did it twice a week. I liked it.

I like the diet I am doing though and get results and she kept trying to push on shakeology and those fix containers, and I had to keep saying, "I like my diet I just wanted to get some dvds to go with it."

It sucks cause it sounds like I'd save like $40 getting them through her but she kept trying to push other shit, so I probably won't be able to get it.

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Download them from a site and stream them to your TV.

For free.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Zetanio View Post
    Download them from a site and stream them to your TV.

For free.
    I don’t do that.

I was thinking of getting these instead: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01MR...gram+dvd&psc=1

Much cheaper set and probably not all that different in the long run.

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    I don’t do that.

I was thinking of getting these instead: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01MR...gram+dvd&psc=1

Much cheaper set and probably not all that different in the long run.
    I thought everyone downloaded nowadays wtf..

But seriously if you aren’t going to do the obvious as stated above if you search YouTube for videos you’ll find a ton of options. I’ve never paid for any of those and have found great videos for free on there that are easy to follow on my tv at home. It’s also how I found great yoga videos to use too.

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Sames, all those intensity workouts are variations on the same thing anyway. Do as the lady says and hit youtube.

Here's one:

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

If people didn’t d/l stuff they could buy, then my husband would have more money. So I don’t do it out of principle.

Special at 11:30 or w/e

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

KFC has the best fried chicken in my city.

Old Merits
    BG Level

When you leave the house to head to work on a Monday morning, feeling ready to take on the world, throw the trash into the trash can and then step into a pile of dog poo that someone left in front of the trash cans, hidden among leaves.

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Closed Thread
Page 49 of 154 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 ... LastLast