• Navigation
Closed Thread
Page 52 of 154 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 ... LastLast
    Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Well this week is starting off great. Had what might have been a slow leak for the last month or so. And by slow I mean it'd take 1-2 weeks before it'd be noticeable low but still ridable and then just pump it up and have another 1-2 weeks. Well this morning was completely flat so I figure fuck it just replace it. Pull it out put in brand new tube pump it up. And for fun go to pump up the one I just pulled out to see if I can finally hear the leak and sure enough I can... but while I'm listening for that the tube I just put in decided to fucking explode on me. Scared the shit out of me. And that's my last spare tube so yay.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

I love waking up and hearing "YOU SHOULD BE DEAD NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOU LIFE IS MEANINGLESS JUST END IT ALL"

my brain is a Marilyn Manson alarm clock when it's depressed

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    I love waking up and hearing "YOU SHOULD BE DEAD NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOU LIFE IS MEANINGLESS JUST END IT ALL"

Don't you dare, fucko. You stay on this rollershitcoaster with the rest of us or I will find you and smack the shit out of you. There's waaay too many years of shitposting ahead of us.

Spoiler: show
    I've been diagnosed with major depression for over 16 years now; thats my own way of saying I get it. It sucks.

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

I don't think I'm happy in my relationship and I can't tell if it's real or if it's an extension of how unhappy I've been in general the last year and a half.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    I don't think I'm happy in my relationship and I can't tell if it's real or if it's an extension of how unhappy I've been in general the last year and a half.

It's because we haven't gone to a comic book con together in years. You need me back in your life, Zealot.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

I won't lie, that's probably a non-zero factor.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Guitarman View Post
    Don't you dare, fucko. You stay on this rollershitcoaster with the rest of us or I will find you and smack the shit out of you. There's waaay too many years of shitposting ahead of us.

I've been diagnosed with major depression for over 16 years now; thats my own way of saying I get it. It sucks.
    hahaha thanks man. I'm better now. it's sad/funny that I'm so used to suicidal thoughts I see them and go "oh, it's gonna be one of those days is it?"

I really appreciate the reply, it makes a big difference to know I'm not alone in this (as I'm sure you understand). hope you are handling it well sir

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post

I asked myself the same thing a few years back when I was battling some serious depression and other shit in my life. Ultimately I realized it was a product of the situations at hand not the actual relationship but it sure felt that way at times.
    It’s obviously a part of your life so it overlaps in some way so the tricky part is trying to separate the two into separate entities then really understanding what it is that the “unhappy” feelings come from. It’s not easy but worth the effort to know.

I hope things get easier for you.

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post

Don't be a dingus.

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Christmas came early, accident #7.

Been 3 and a half years, I was overdue

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

You ok?

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Still haven't learned how to ride a bike.

Damn son.

jk i hope ur ok <3

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Yea, I reacted fast enough to minimize damage.

Was on the bike trail and came to an intersection where I had both the green light and the crossing sign. Guy wanted to go right on red and was only looking to his left for cars (instead of left, right, left again).

Floored it so he could make it before the next car. At the speed I was going, I'd have made it to the intersection before him and got ranned over, but I saw him going and slammed my breaks and a hard right on the handlebars and slammed into his passenger side door instead elbow first.

Dented the fuck out of his new looking truck. Serves him right. Elbow is swollen a bit, but doesn't hurt unless I try to make it hurt; no damage to the bike. Was 17 miles into my 50 mile ride (doing a lot of cardio lately) was able to get back on and finish the ride at a reasonable pace.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Let me guess he just drove away?

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Let me guess he just drove away?
    I got his info, but no real damage to me, bike is fine. Probably not anything worth pursuing tbh. Probably just gonna chalk it up to a shitty day and hope he enjoys the dent in his truck

Special at 11:30 or w/e
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Not sure if you're aware, but if you sustain an injury you can go after the person and their auto insurance should pay it. That's how it is in Michigan. I just discussed your scenario and their auto would cover a trip to the ER or doctor and anything following that. If a person suffers any time of damaging injury (broken bone, concussion, etc) and they were to hire a lawyer, it's about 99% they'll walk away with a check in the amount of whatever that persons car insurance liability limit is. While I do not condone erroneous claims like such, it's definitely valid when someone gets seriously injured because someone else drove like an asshole.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

You got injured in a car accident in Florida you need to be calling 1-800-411-PAIN
    (That's an inside joke for Florida residents)

Special at 11:30 or w/e

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Oh shit I remember hearing those commercials! Also, who are the lawyers that did the Miami Vice esq commercials? Shit was dumb lol.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Cream Soda View Post
    I got his info, but no real damage to me, bike is fine. Probably not anything worth pursuing tbh. Probably just gonna chalk it up to a shitty day and hope he enjoys the dent in his truck
    Haha my man. Yeah definitely come out on top before denting another vehicle but only getting a sore shoulder myself.

Still over the years the crashes seem to have added up and even though I didn't see damage at the time pretty sure some of the deterioration has been due to that. And now my back wheel seems bent or lopsided or something. Pretty noticeable watching it spin and just how it takes bumps now. Though hitting that nail probably also did a bit towards that

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kalmado View Post
    Not sure if you're aware, but if you sustain an injury you can go after the person and their auto insurance should pay it. That's how it is in Michigan. I just discussed your scenario and their auto would cover a trip to the ER or doctor and anything following that. If a person suffers any time of damaging injury (broken bone, concussion, etc) and they were to hire a lawyer, it's about 99% they'll walk away with a check in the amount of whatever that persons car insurance liability limit is. While I do not condone erroneous claims like such, it's definitely valid when someone gets seriously injured because someone else drove like an asshole.
    FL is a no fault state. Goes through my insurance unless/until the damages exceed a certain amount (which I guarantee I am not going to have). I have a small swell on my elbow, lol; so nothing gonna come from that except maybe my own insurance going up (my uncle has one of his cars in my name, and he pays the insurance on it, but it's also in my name, so yeah. I'm technically an insured driver)

Closed Thread
Page 52 of 154 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 ... LastLast