• Navigation
Closed Thread
Page 7 of 154 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 3069
  1. #121
    United States of Smash!
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    7,025
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by AoE View Post
    Scary shit. I had what felt like a mini-stroke and although I wasn't fearful, everything around me just felt wrong. Hopefully you can get some answers and you don't end up owing a car payment worth of med bills.

    Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    Yeah I remember not feeling really scared until I came around in the ER and it started to hit me. Then a felt fine for a while then I felt really scared again the next day returning to home for some reason. Other than that the whole thing felt like a dream. Even now I keep wondering if it was real or not.

    Now I am trying to track down my leatherman skeletool that was clipped to my belt loop at the time. https://www.amazon.com/Leatherman-Sk...rman+skeletool

    And my shoes.

    I can't find either of them. They never made it into the ER with me. They either got left behind in the helicopter or the ambulance.

    By the way the reason why I typed everything out in as much detail as I can here is because I thought you guys would find it interesting or at least entertaining and I can barely remember anything so putting all those details into writing will be helpful for me to reference later when I go to the specialists and they start to ask me about it.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  2. #122
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    9,793
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

    Out of curiosity, what medications are you on?
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  3. #123
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    20,443
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Holy shit, Zoob. Keep at the tests until they can pinpoint it. I hope you are ok.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  4. #124
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    17,587
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries
    1

    This is the first stage of skeletoritis. You are becoming skeletor.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  5. #125
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    17,627
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Ambulance starts at 800 here, medics 2000, medevac 15k without adding milage into the equation.

    Sorry bud.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  6. #126
    United States of Smash!
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    7,025
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Guitarman View Post
    Out of curiosity, what medications are you on?
    Not on any meds. No history of anything like this happening.

    Thanks everyone. I am feeling much better now.

    I am a CalStar member so hopefully I got a ride on the right kind of helicopter. That will help with that bill.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  7. #127

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    13,108
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    Ambulance starts at 800 here, medics 2000, medevac 15k without adding milage into the equation.

    Sorry bud.
    America, where we save you by giving you a lifetime of debt to work off.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  8. #128
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    22,037
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by zoobernut View Post
    I am a CalStar member so hopefully I got a ride on the right kind of helicopter. That will help with that bill.
    Reach > Calstar!!!! But yeah it's amazing how being members of those really help with the bill so here's hoping
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  9. #129
    United States of Smash!
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    7,025
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Reach > Calstar!!!! But yeah it's amazing how being members of those really help with the bill so here's hoping
    Which one is Reach? Are they on the west coast? I call it CalStar but I know they were recently bought out so I don't think they are CalStar anymore I just forgot the new name. Being a member if you live in a rural area is a no brainer I think. It was like $150 per year (might have been less) for the entire household and covers the whole family. It can also help with ambulance rides too but I don't think their ambulances cover the area where I live. We only get their helicopters here.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  10. #130
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    29,664
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Had two people scheduled to come in for interviews yesterday
    First one didnt show up.
    Second one came wearing a tank top and jorts.

    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  11. #131
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,862
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Did they run the tests for a stroke? My initial thought is echoing the ocular migraine. Everything you described I have experienced. Both times I got the free ride to the ER because they thought I was having a stroke. My sister DID have a stroke at 35 and she experienced a blinding headache, intense neck pain(the clot was in her neck,) slurring words, knowing the right words to say but not being to speak them. Hopefully it was just a migraine. Having a stroke is horrific.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  12. #132
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    20,443
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Husband's coworker lent us The Room to watch. Now he owes me $20 because I will never get those two hours of my life back.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  13. #133
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    26,780
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    Husband's coworker lent us The Room to watch. Now he owes me $20 because I will never get those two hours of my life back.
    You're wrong if you didn't enjoy the worst movie ever.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  14. #134
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,862
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    Husband's coworker lent us The Room to watch. Now he owes me $20 because I will never get those two hours of my life back.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  15. #135
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    20,443
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    You're wrong if you didn't enjoy the worst movie ever.
    My life would have been much better never seeing those grotesque ass cheeks in my life and you will never convince me otherwise.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  16. #136
    Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    19,775
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    My life would have been much better never seeing those grotesque ass cheeks in my life and you will never convince me otherwise.
    Quit looking in the mirror then.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  17. #137
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    20,443
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    lul
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  18. #138
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    26,780
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    My life would have been much better never seeing those grotesque ass cheeks in my life and you will never convince me otherwise.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  19. #139
    Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    19,775
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    oh hi mark
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  20. #140
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    26,780
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    How's your sex life?
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 154 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast

This thread is HUEG! You might want to consider creating a new thread.


Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag

Similar Threads

  1. Trying to find the Win Thread
    By Imperial in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2007-02-22, 15:44