• Navigation
Closed Thread
Page 98 of 154 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 148 ... LastLast
    Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So to pick up some milk at Target and they are out of Whole milk... not only that but they've filled the spot where it's supposed to go with more 1% that no one every buys and is always fully stocked because it's terrible. Person looks up to check to make sure they really out and just not being terrible at stocking and yep out so she tells me I can drive across town to the other Target for it. Yeah right if I was that motivated I'd go to the Whole foods 500 feet away and get it there. Except I literally just got out of there buying other stuff and didn't want to go right back in and they sell the exact same milk $1 per gallon so fuck that

i should really shut up
    You can safely ignore me I am a troll

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    Squash grows like crazy too, if you like it. My wife's family grows butternut squash and they end up tossing a bunch of it at the end of the season because it produces literally hundreds of lbs. They pick it and leave it in a big pile in the wood shed to keep cold. It's impressive.
    Love squash. I make a bake with penne, ricotta, etc which is one of my favorites. Butternut is absolutely beast.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

bitch I buy 1% don't you do this to me

United States of Smash!
    BG Level

Gardens are the best. We grow just about everything. We have two very big gardens one by our house and one by my moms house. We also have most of the property covered in fruit trees. My favorite is our avocado tree. Fresh avocados straight from the tree are the best.

The gardens are great for the kids too. Gardening with grandma occupies a lot of my son's time.

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

As I said before, I'm on unpaid leave to take care of my dad.

Decide that I don't want to fall behind on work stuff that I'm spending the time via remote log in watching some LEAN MANUFACTURING training indoctrination bullshit while watching Twitch streams. Maybe it will count for 0.1% of a pay bump come next year (no it won't because corporate gotta keep LEAN BOYS). Also staying at home & driving my dad to his appointments is starting to make me stir crazy. I still have 6 more weeks of this.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    bitch I buy 1% don't you do this to me
    I thought you liked your white fluids to be creamier

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

ref: gardening i'm looking at starting some small-medium scale aquaponics up maybe next year. i need to start breeding tilapia to feed this fucking turtle, so by next year i should be ready to add the plants.

fail: i am installing a new faucet in the kitchen. the hose on it had become worn and was leaking back under the counter. i had a small lake i had to shop vac up, it was foul. i broke the mounting socket for my RO system in such a way as i don't think there's any fixing it and i don't think i can get just a replacement frame. i can't get the old faucet out. it has this weird ass screw on socket/bracket with a brass fitting on the outside and i can't figure out how to get it off.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Come into work to the BSOD. Restart comp and for some reason it always is super slow after restart so spent the last hour just opening most of the programs I use though they still take literal minutes to do simple tasks that should take less than a second

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meliadoul Tinjeru
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Just had an active shooter at work, not sure how much shooting was done (if any, they just called him an AS) out in the parking lot. Like 20 minutes before it was time for me to leave. lol

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Man you know it's America when an active shooter at work shows up in the FWP thread.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    I thought you liked your white fluids to be creamier
    don't even, it's been too long lol. which I guess is a fail in and of itself but ugh hooking up is like, work and shit and I ain't got no time for all the games

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

After 2 hours an excel file still hadn't opened. Normally after an hour or so it starts running ok again but if anything was getting worse. So fuck it system restore time. System restore times out <. <.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meliadoul Tinjeru
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

The active shooter ended up being a false report from some asshole. People are such retards.

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Pulled my neck last night when I was asleep. Can't lift my head up the up without getting shooting pains. Getting old is fun.

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by Brill Weave View Post
    Pulled my neck last night when I was asleep. Can't lift my head up the up without getting shooting pains. Getting old is fun.
    I did something similar except in my left shoulder and my neck a month or so ago. It was hell but just had to work itself out.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zeb Adiah
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

You aren't old until your first thought when you feel a new pain is "this is how it ends."

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Quote Originally Posted by Zeb View Post
    You aren't old until your first thought when you feel a new pain is "this is how it ends."
    I feel this very way today, I really need to fix my bike. I miss 14 mile rides each day for work.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

At Niagara Falls for the weekend and outside of the downtown area, it’s not quite as pristine as I thought it’d be lol.

BG Level

I was there, around Buffalo in 2009. It was typical NE funk

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    At Niagara Falls for the weekend and outside of the downtown area, it’s not quite as pristine as I thought it’d be lol.
    Never been personally but I've heard the Canadian side is awesome and the American side is trash.