FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

had been planning to get my flu shot this week.

aaaaand i caught the bug going around. fuck.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Got to bar around 3:30pm yesterday afternoon. Ended up staying through two shift changes and stayed till they closed at 2am. I feel like warmed over shit today. Yesterday was fun though.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

Trying to motivate myself to go to the gym after the giants game, but half tempted to say fuck it tonight.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    Asian designers like to use English words in weird ways.

EDIT: My own fail (forgot after I saw that image) is that my wife and I are approved to close on the house, but the seller's attorney is not getting back to our attorney about closing dates and final closing costs. We thought we may have been able to close by tomorrow, but it's looking like at least next week since there's been no response.
    Update...

Seller apparently did not find a place to move, so now they want to delay the closing. Originally they wanted to close Oct 6, and were very pushy about getting contracts signed and hard on that date. Now they want to close Nov 7 which means the wife and I would have to get a rate extension, pay another month's rent, and tell the MiL that we have to delay her visit. It was suggested that we close on this week anyway and they rent the house for a month, but that still leaves us with having to pay another month's rent and the rate extension. If we can get them to pay the extension we're in a slightly better position, but we were both looking forward to being out of this apartment.

The pro's would be that we'd have more time in the month to move (Nov 7 versus Oct 20, extra 2 weeks) and the wife would be able to come back to the apartment on Mondays after her night class rather than a longer train ride up to the new house.

What does BG think?

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

34 years old and two pharmacists and a doctor think I might have shingles.

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    It's a shitty disease but can affect anyone. Worst part is once you do get it you are prone to it happening again. One of my ex's had it a few times and I remember it was hell. Hopefully they're wrong

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Nynja has the herp!

Special at 11:30 or w/e

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    I had a bout of shingles at 23. Fucking sucked because at the time I worked a physical job. I remember when I went to the pharmacy to pick up the RX the counter girl was hot. I get in my car, open the package and read it's to treat the herp, and could feel my face flush from embarrassment.

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Was set to close on a new office this morning only to get an email from my CFO that we're shifting our hub to fucking DC and aren't going to need NYC space until Jan 2018.

This nigga.

I'm asking for a raise.

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Made a phone call this morning to follow up on something and was informed the person doesn't come in until "Noon o'clock" today.

My brain hurts now.

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

A win and a fail. Win is that my health insurance premiums are going up only by ~5%. Fail is that my wages are so stagnant that my pay increases aren't keeping up with the premium increases.

And on brain hurting. I'm still getting emails from my supervisor opening with "Hi The Team."

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Kalmado View Post
    I had a bout of shingles at 23. Fucking sucked because at the time I worked a physical job. I remember when I went to the pharmacy to pick up the RX the counter girl was hot. I get in my car, open the package and read it's to treat the herp, and could feel my face flush from embarrassment.
    I had the same reaction, when I saw these meds are for genital herpes. Thats just rude.

United States of Smash!
    BG Level

Shingles suck! I had a bout that stretched from behind my right ear down my neck and under my chin. It was so painful. The only more painful virus was when I got hand foot and mouth from my son. I never noticed the medicine thing though that is pretty hilarious. Makes sense though as it is a general anti viral.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meliadoul Tinjeru
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by zoobernut View Post
    Shingles suck! I had a bout that stretched from behind my right ear down my neck and under my chin. It was so painful. The only more painful virus was when I got hand foot and mouth from my son. I never noticed the medicine thing though that is pretty hilarious. Makes sense though as it is a general anti viral.
    My brother's sister-in law had a birthday party for her kid knowing full well he had hand foot and mouth. Christ only knows how many kids are gonna get it.

United States of Smash!
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    My brother's sister-in law had a birthday party for her kid knowing full well he had hand foot and mouth. Christ only knows how many kids are gonna get it.
    That is terrible. It isn't too bad for kids my son got a mild case and it didn't bug him too much but my feet and hands got so swollen I could barely walk and definitely couldn't wear socks or shoes for weeks. It was horrible. Extremely painful, my skin felt like it was on fire all over my body.

I would be really sad for my kid to miss their birthday but I would assure them we would have a party later.

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

This right there is beyond selfish who the fuck openly exposes others to such a contagious disease !? Let's not even discuss the possibility of any of those kids or households where they live having someone with a compromised immune system for any reason as well.
    I fucking hate people like this.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Survival of the fittest!

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meliadoul Tinjeru
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

That is terrible. It isn't too bad for kids my son got a mild case and it didn't bug him too much but my feet and hands got so swollen I could barely walk and definitely couldn't wear socks or shoes for weeks. It was horrible. Extremely painful, my skin felt like it was on fire all over my body.

I would be really sad for my kid to miss their birthday but I would assure them we would have a party later.
    Oh, the kid was turning one, doubt he'd remember.

United States of Smash!
    BG Level

Oh, the kid was turning one, doubt he'd remember.
    Oh yeah our oldest son was sick for his first birthday and we just made a small cake for him to play with in his high chair that was it. He doesn't remember and it was all good. No people, no fuss.

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Oh yeah our oldest son was sick for his first birthday and we just made a small cake for him to play with in his high chair that was it. He doesn't remember and it was all good. No people, no fuss.
    We need more parents like you lol.
    I've seen some absolutely insane parties for one year olds. At that age it's obviously more for the parents /family which I can understand but some of the stuff nowadays is just over the top.
    I'm not suggesting that it shouldn't be celebrated by friends/family but it shouldn't be this huge
    to do over it.

Closed Thread
Page 35 of 154 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 ... LastLast