• Navigation
Closed Thread
Page 80 of 154 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 130 ... LastLast
    Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by Cream Soda View Post
    Paid 6 bucks for a burrito where they gave me ranch instead of sour cream.

Threw that nasty shit in the garbage after one bite and too lazy to go back out, so I'm not eating today.
    Where the fuck did you get a burrito from that even has ranch as an option and anyone who uses ranch on their burritos is a fucking heathen.
    I love ranch but it does not go with everything.

GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Cream Soda View Post
    Paid 6 bucks for a burrito where they gave me ranch instead of sour cream.

Threw that nasty shit in the garbage after one bite and too lazy to go back out, so I'm not eating today.
    Had this happen at ikes, except they included everything except the fucking meat. Too annoyed when I got home and noticed to go back

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

I’ll never understand why people think being in an uber is an excuse to not use a car seat. I get it, technically in a for hire car you don’t need one but Jesus fuck younif ingot rear ended while you held your kid. Uber/Lyft really need to take a stand on this as I get penalized if I tell them no and cancel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Special at 11:30 or w/e

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    I’ll never understand why people think being in an uber is an excuse to not use a car seat. I get it, technically in a for hire car you don’t need one but Jesus fuck younif ingot rear ended while you held your kid. Uber/Lyft really need to take a stand on this as I get penalized if I tell them no and cancel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm not 100% on how the insurance side of things work for Uber/Lyft drivers, but my company offers an endorsement to the personal policy for coverage in Michigan. Monday I'm going to bring this up in our meeting to ask what would happen in the event of an accident and the Uber/Lyft driver is at fault. I'd assume the driver will personally be held responsible and if the accident was bad and someone was injured severely the drivers personal assets are now at risk. I'll try to remember and follow up here or if you or anyone wants a PM about what I find out.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

how you gonna ask me to hang out on a Sunday night at 10 PM and get snitty when I pass? I even offered up a drink this week instead; he didn't bite. WONDER WHY

bitch please I know exactly what game you're playing and I ain't having it

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

House is not selling, not getting any visits

i'm pissed

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Maybe try smiling more.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Zetanio View Post
    Maybe try smiling more.
    If only i had a reason to

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    If only i had a reason to
    Fake it till you make it

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Fake it till you make it
    Fuck i have to renew my mortgage on april first 2018.

And if i go on open terms they are like 7%+ for 1 year

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    Fuck i have to renew my mortgage on april first 2018.

And if i go on open terms they are like 7%+ for 1 year
    Unless Mortgage is some french term for apartment lease and that's how much it will go up from last year, why would anyone get a mortgage that has a variable interest rate that high?

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Why are you getting a 1 year mortgage?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Canada does in fact do weird things with mortgage. Basically the monthly payment is still based on 30 year amortization period however you can still get shorter term mortgages of only a few years after which if you haven't finished paying (which you likely wont unless you come into a lump sum from say selling the house) then you have to renew pay or get another mortgage.

The idea is to get a shorter duration in hopes that when you renew it will be lower or if already low lock in a lower rate. Doesn't always work out so well. Also I think shorter durations can be lower which if he is planning on selling by then anyways might be why only renewing it for a year and I think he is saying that is the rate not how much it is going up. Sell faster bud!

GATTACA!

BG Level

On second thought, let's not go to Canada. Tis a silly place.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Co worker’s wife went into labor today so now we are even more short handed at work. Normally wouldn’t be as bad but I’m still getting trained how to close the store /manager stuff so now that’s creating slowdown on it.
    Which also means he won’t be in for at least a few days and more shorthanded, ugh. Worst timing ever.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Man that Canada mortgage thing sounds as destructive as an APR mortgage with a balloon on the end of it.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So went to whip some cream with the exact same brand that worked last time same way and completely failed. Got thick but no peaks.

Whatever also made a pretty decent red pepper cream sauce... accidentally misread my notes from last time I made it and thought the tsp was tbsp. for the chili flakes. Whoops... a bit spicier than intended but still good and experimenting at keeping the sauce thick and creamy was successful.... then go to reheat it last night reheats fine. Turn the heat off while I finish some other stuff... and turns out I actually turned it on high and didn't notice till it was bubbly heavily so it's broken now. Still tastes good but all the fat are separated

edit: fml. So the cream that wouldn't whip I said fuck it and decided to take it to work to go with my coffee. Somehow just the jostling around it did riding my bike into work (and I ride kind of slow in the morning and not all too bouncy) whipped it up. But doing it by hand for 5 minutes after a few minutes with a blender nothing. Wtf. Fuck it it's still amazing in this coffee especially with the brandy mixed in

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

Apparently nobody in fucking NY or NJ has a smart card reader and I need to turn in some work by midnight today. I guess that’s more a fail on my part for not bringing my own shit.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So customer decides despite things working out for years that they can no longer be their to open up and let us do work when we are in area. Apparently getting into work before 10 am is too hard. This aint no mom and pop shop this an international realty company though it operates with franchises. So they have us make a special trip just for them and say fuck it charge them 3x normal amount. We get there, service them and then they are like well we want a new container can you deliver it asap. Because apparently they couldn't tell us that so we could do it at the same time as this trip. I hope the bosses charges you for that when we normally wouldn't

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

1gbps internet finally available in my area.

50mbps upload (which is the same I get now with 500mbps). fuckers