• Navigation
Closed Thread
Page 47 of 154 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 ... LastLast
    Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Hubby is fucking wasted at his dads wedding and I had to stop drinking so I can maybe help him to hotel room .
    He fucking owes me after this shit.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Wife and I came up to the house we just bought last night for the first overnight/weekend. Get in, drop our stuff, go to turn the heat on and it's not working. I reset the system and nothing. I try again and see that the fuel is misting in, but it's not igniting. I take the ignitor out and clean the nozzle and electrodes that cause the spark to ignite, put it back together and still nothing. Called the furnace service that the previous owner used at about 8:30am est, the guy just got here at 5:15pm and said there's water in the tank/line.

The previous owner replaced the tank and lines because the old in-ground tank failed an inspection and he supposedly didn't use the new system. Why the hell is there water in the line if it's brand new?

Wife and I were on the floor in sleeping bags in front of the fireplace last night. That'd be fine if not for the fact I had to keep the fire going and she was directly in front of the fire which made that difficult in addition to her blocking most of the heat all night.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Random Fail FWP Thread: You're here because you're sick of reading about Halo Top in the Win thread

Bored on the plane right now so me and the wifey are talking about a fail from last night. Another couple near us were trying to take photos of the northern lights as well. The fail being that they had their flash set on, we’re still taking crappy pics despite owning a Nikon d90, and were arguing over whether or not they can set the flash brighter lmao. These people were literally trying to get a reflection off the sky. Our local guy kindly adjusted their settings for them.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I really hate my neighbors. So about 2 years ago our laundry room switched to HE washers and not supposed to use powder detergent anymore because it makes a fucking mess and there are signs everywhere in Spanish and English explaining this and our on site manager sometimes comes in and questions people about it because people still using that shit. It doesn't even completely dissolve so the detergent slot is still full of shit later.

So today watch an old lady first completely overload the washer to the point it wouldn't start and said overloaded but kept jamming buttons hoping it would work. Then not only used powdered detergent but overfilled the slot for it till it was overflowing... then filled the spot for softener with more and then finished off with putting some in the spot for bleach <.<. And filled it so high could barely close the drawer for it. Tried saying something but of course doesn't speak English

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Laundry room problems are fwp for sure. I have neighbors that let their shit sit in the machine when it's finished for what seems like an eternity, then get pissed when I take that shit out to put mine in. I'm all about that 5 minute grace period, but if you're not down in the laundry room I'll happily and nicely place your stuff in cart for you so you can get to it when you're free.

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by Starby View Post
    Laundry room problems are fwp for sure. I have neighbors that let their shit sit in the machine when it's finished for what seems like an eternity, then get pissed when I take that shit out to put mine in. I'm all about that 5 minute grace period, but if you're not down in the laundry room I'll happily and nicely place your stuff in cart for you so you can get to it when you're free.
    Exactly fucking this. I deal with the same shit here and it drives me crazy for sure. I typically do my laundry down the road now just because it tends to be more efficient than dealing with the idiots here. On that note it’s also worse right now because two of our washers are broken too now

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Boss suggested I take a few weeks off from work after snapping on an entitled piece of shit at work(he's also a good friend and is in the know about the last few weeks). Vacation suggestions BG?

Play FFXI while it's free?

Special at 11:30 or w/e

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Vegas. Hookers, blow, and gambling.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Been trying out YouTube TV for the past monthish. The price is kinda high for what you get IMO and the inclusion of ads is annoying, but overall I've enjoyed having it, until tonight. Got in a bit late but with it's digital DVR I assumed I could rewind to the start of The Walking Dead like I have on movies and such even though it was live, but nah. Seems my tuning in overwrote the recording and now I'm left with a recording of the final 3 minutes of the episode. I assume in a day or two when the full episode is listed ad free I can watch it without issue.

TL;DR - Paying for a service so you can watch the shows you care about legitly only to have to still rely on other means to watch a show in a timely manner blows.

Edit: Extra fail - In chat support with em and apparently the episodes actually go up immediately after airing. Problem being, as their code is currently, it defaults to your recording. They also have no system in place to delete your recordings, so they claim. So I'm unable to watch the episode at all through YT TV lol.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Malithar View Post
    The price is kinda high for what you get IMO and the inclusion of ads is annoying,.
    This is all the fail I need to know not to do this. Pay a lot of money and still get ads? I'll stick to free and no ads thanks

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

Quote Originally Posted by AidenCarby View Post
    Boss suggested I take a few weeks off from work after snapping on an entitled piece of shit at work(he's also a good friend and is in the know about the last few weeks). Vacation suggestions BG?
    new zealand. "but bane why would i go to new zealand?"

FUCKING HOBBITTON THATS WHY.

Who saved Middle Earth? HOBBITS. How did they do it? BY NOT GIVING A FLYING FUCK. Hobbits are the masters of whogivesashit.

so what better place to chillax and not give a fuck than the home of the Barrell Rider himself, motherfuckin Bilbo Baggins?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Ahem good sir. I think you are forgetting Old Tom Bombadil. He gave even less of a fuck. While they were flipping out about the quest he was like oh nice ring but I don't care about anything that isn't me doing my wife and getting high

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

yeah but his house isn't a place you can go visit irl

United States of Smash!
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Ahem good sir. I think you are forgetting Old Tom Bombadil. He gave even less of a fuck. While they were flipping out about the quest he was like oh nice ring but I don't care about anything that isn't me doing my wife and getting high
    This is why Tom Bombadil is the best character in the entire middle earth realm. With Beorn the skin changer coming in a close second.

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Some kid rolled down the window and yelled "Get on the damn sidewalk" and triggered my road rage. Told his dad "If you don't control that little shit's mouth, someone is going to do it for you. Fuck him" turned to the kid and said "That's right, fuck you!"

Guy ended up running the red light; didn't want any of what I was serving, lol

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

Get an email about a company book club.

Said book club is reading a book about how to save the company money. They don't even buy the book for you. Fucking joke.

I'll sit at my desk reading Stormlight Archive during my breaks/incubation periods thank you very much.

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I mean, that's one way to save the company money. Can't fault them.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

We get a new client work out a contract everything is fine. About to start servicing them and they decide they want to throw in some extra requirements. Specifically they want us to fax them receipts from the recycler we dump all our paper so they can keep track of all we shred for them to further verify it was done because watching us do it apparently isn't enough.

Problem is fuck finding and remember every time for 1 job for something that literally doesn't matter at all. 2nd we don't exactly dump after every job because that would be stupid especially since most cities (including the one they are in which is 40 miles from where we are located) actually charge us.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

Off from work until next Monday. The fail being I feel guilty as hell for having nothing to do, and can't shake off the feeling I need to be doing something. Just played Nier: Automata for about an hour or so and felt like a lazy shitbag for it. And gym time isn't until later tonight.

I don't know if it's anxiety or what.

EDIT: Few months ago I'd just spend my free time getting blackout drunk, but now I've been trying to stay sober.

Closed Thread
Page 47 of 154 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 ... LastLast