• Navigation
Closed Thread
Page 154 of 154 FirstFirst ... 104 144 152 153 154
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Air pressure can sometimes do that if you open another door or the AC/heat comes on. Happen to me before and it made me think someone was breaking in.
    No definitely ghosts!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meliadoul Tinjeru
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Better call Zak Bagans with his special prism glasses.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

GATTACA!

BG Level

I'm getting to that dangerous stage where I'm out of patience with incompetent management and thus willing to be more direct about their mistakes. One can only be diplomatic for so long...

I feel like Andy Dufresne every day saying "How can you be so obtuse?!"

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

come into work and half of the work on the shift before you just... isn't done. no explanation. it wasn't busy. we had the people. the work just didn't get done.

oh, i'm sorry, did you want the best part? THOSE PEOPLE ARE STILL HERE. just sitting at their desks. doing nothing.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deejay Zombie
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Was supposed to get my new car back from the shop today.

I called and they said they found another problem that had to be fixed when they were removing parts to change out the catalytic converter. Some part that connects to the axle. Mechanic said it had to be replaced, it just wasn't safe to put it back together with the part.

Positive note he got a good deal on the part from the junkyard, and that part should have arrived today, and he still thinks he can get all the work done by end of day tomorrow. SO I should have my new wheels for the weekend.

Overall I am pretty happy with this mechanic. Yea he has discovered quite a few more problems with the car than I knew existed, but that's a good thing in my opinion. There was an oil leak he found and fixed and then this other part that seemed like it was a matter of structural integrity and being dangerous to drive without it being replaced.

We'll see when I get the bill I guess. I already paid for the part though so I am prepared for the damage. Just want this shit done! It's been 3 weeks without a vehicle now and I am goin stir crazy sitting at home.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Air pressure can sometimes do that if you open another door or the AC/heat comes on. Happen to me before and it made me think someone was breaking in.
    I have no idea, honestly. For the summer, we don't have our heaters turned on and there's an AC in only a single room (two floors above the one I heard the noise from), so I'm at a loss for any reasonable explanations. What concerns me is that this is just the most blatant instance of this happening, aside from reports by my sister that I left my room and just spent time standing in the hallway (which I blamed on sleepwalking) and items appearing in my room I have no recollection of carrying there.

Either this is a ghost or I do really weird stuff when I'm drunk.

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    I know you know this but y'all too lenient with these folks. No more service until you pay all your past due invoices

Christ you should see the shit I deal with when it comes to damage complaints for work. If it's under 250.00 I won't even bother investigating it. I just have accounting cut a check and be on my way. And I'd say 50% of them are bogus damage claims. Lady driving in snow slides off the road and slams into a snowbank. Then wants to hold our one of our facilities responsible for damaging pulling the car out. Those are my favorites.

"It wasn't like that before."

You're right, it's because you slammed into a fucking pile of snow doing 45.

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

FYI in a bit we're going to need to close this thread and create a new FWP thread. So if anyone wants to take the initiative and make one, now's the time.

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin