• Navigation
+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51
    Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Work today was short staffed due to shortened hours and everything that could go wrong did.

1. Ran out of all but 2 types of bread by 11:30am ( we offer 9)
    2. Everyone came in wanting cookies in large batches and several batches got burnt
    3. Due to reduced staff everyone was doing double work to get shit done
    4. Didn’t go on lunch until 1:30 - store closed at 3pm and had people walking up until 2:59pm.
    So fucking glad to be off until next week right now as not one person offered to help me with anything knowing how behind I was due to helping them during the day.

2600klub
    I donated 5 bucks and all I got was this shitty title from Zet

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Fucking old people. 1 outlet in the bathroom popped breaker it seems what's this guy do but flip all outlet breakers for the entire building. So busy fixing the computers that got hard shutdown as well as our server. And he's just like oh I just know not to throw the main. No shit sherlock
    Get a UPS, Abe.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Arkanna View Post
    Get a UPS, Abe.
    This at work. I can't even convince my boss that old computers take time to start up without him asking me every minute if I'm logged in and doing stuff again already. And this the guy that asks me to shorten company names so that they might take up one less line to one day one time maybe take up 1 less sheet of paper so good luck getting him to spend real money lol

2600klub
    I donated 5 bucks and all I got was this shitty title from Zet

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

This at work. I can't even convince my boss that old computers take time to start up without him asking me every minute if I'm logged in and doing stuff again already. And this the guy that asks me to shorten company names so that they might take up one less line to one day one time maybe take up 1 less sheet of paper so good luck getting him to spend real money lol
    Then he deserves what will inevitably happen.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Agreed but in the meantime I gotta pretend like I'm some crazy computer science guy because I can read menus and google

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Been waiting what feels forever for the afterbirth+ add-on to release for Binding of Isaac PS4. Finally google for when it comes out and find out it released in September. Search the store on PC and says not available because I don't own the other content (which I do) But for some reason, on the PS4, it doesn't show up if you search for it or connect from the gamepage. Ended up have to check new add-ons and keep scrolling past like 300 swimsuit costumes or whatever before I finally found it for purchase.

Giving me flashbacks to how hard SE likes to make it to give them money.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Agreed but in the meantime I gotta pretend like I'm some crazy computer science guy because I can read menus and google
    I knew how to connect a computer to the TV in our conference room and was asked if I was a hacker or something and how I knew all this stuff.

There's an HDMI and a VGA port in the wall next to the TV so all you have to do is connect a cable on both ends...

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    I knew how to connect a computer to the TV in our conference room and was asked if I was a hacker or something and how I knew all this stuff.

There's an HDMI and a VGA port in the wall next to the TV so all you have to do is connect a cable on both ends...
    I get asked what plain English means just because it's on a computer. For example program asks do you want to save this as this forever... get asked what it means. Um exactly that. Ok well do I want to do that? Idk do you I don't know what you are working on is that something you want done? Like seriously if you had the exact same question with the computer removed you'd know the answer so stop over complicating it

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Costco stopped carrying my avocado oil. Damn those bastards. Also saw a pile of brown stuff on my way home... upon closer inspection it was a giant pile of chocolate chips. Like 10 lbs worth. As a chocoholic this has completely ruined my week

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I will never again brag about salary raises. After some time passed, I eventually decided I'd put it on hold due to our office's financial situation. Now, again, adjustments to my salary are being considered - downwards. Karma, god.

Conejita's Jolly
    Chaparrita's Dulce
    Trigger warning: Fuck your feelings.

BG Level

If I were you I'd show up w/ a Power Glove just to fuck around w/ 'em.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag