BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    the biggest reason is what djzombie referenced - fraud. a big drop can indicate fraud. otherwise, it's still good to plan for the future if you're going to eventually buy a car, house, get a business loan, etc.

that said, I just checked an official, thorough credit report and literally nothing on there is inaccurate or could possibly explain this drop. my working theory right now is either that I carried a gigantic balance on my credit card for a month and it got reported even though I paid it off before the due date (which is true, I was on vacation and spent like crazy) or that the card that was closed in November of last year but kept reporting payments (of 0 on a 0 balance lol) until January somehow affected it? really no idea. also gonna cross-reference my bank's credit score reporting app that gives me "possible reasons for the score" with my credit report and see if anything lines up. otherwise it's just... IDK. there are ways to improve your score, it might be time to actively pursue that. 750+ is fine and all but DAMNIT I AM BETTER THAN THAT

gonna hold off on the other two bureaus and check in a couple months if the score doesn't go back up (or sooner if it drops again). it might be that the one I ordered is missing information.
    Pay for the other two scores.

Like right now.

It sounds like someone is fucking your credit.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    I don't wanna grow up
    I'm a Toys 'R Us kid
    There's a million toys at Toys 'R Us
    That I can play with

From bikes to trains to video games
    It's the biggest toy store there is
    I don't wanna grow up, 'cause if I did
    I wouldn't be a Toys 'R Us kid

I don't wanna grow up, don't wanna grow up
    I wanna be a Toys 'R Us kid

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Too soon bro...

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

We went to Children's Palace. My tears were dried up decades ago.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Is it even Sunday if you don't spend half the afternoon watching a terrible action movie on FX? (Today was Amazing Spider-man 2, if you cared)

Season of the Siccness
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sicc Ward
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

My pup took a hard spill at the Dog Park and came up limping. I noticed his outside toe on his rear left paw was not pointing the right direction. The only only option my vet had was a "Drop Off" appointment. So I explained what happened and left him there. The Vet called me later in the day when they found a chance to see him. She said: "It looks like an infection, its discolored and swollen." I said: "Naw... I watched him fall and come up limping, his toe looks broken."

I keep my respect level high for people who do better work than I but really, did you even look at the notes that were given? She called back later and said he has a fracture...

This gets even more thread worthy because all costs aside (and this shit was expensive) I've now got a 9mo Pit/Mutt puppy on House Arrest for 6-8 weeks. They sent me home with pain killes/anti-inflammatory and sedatives because he can't see action. It's been two nights and both around 2am he wakes up with that notorious Pit Bull whimper. As much as I don't want to, he's gonna get the sedative before bed until his paw is set.

GATTACA!

BG Level

Damn 6-8 weeks is rough. Get that pet insurance bro

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

BG's #1 Hatsune Miku fan!
    BG Level

Went to Taco Bell the other day and got my usual. Chalupas with chicken. They pack their tacos with lettuce as a filler. I feel like the manager tells them to do that anyway as a way to cheat people. I hate digging all that crap out of my food (I'm not that crazy about lettuce) so I decide to do something different. I ask them to leave the lettuce off and put extra tomato and cheese if they can. He says, "No problem." I was in the drive thru btw. I didn't check it cause 99% of the time they get your order right. I get home and on both chalupas there was just two small, and I mean tiny pieces of chicken and a literal spoonful of tomatos and cheese and nothing else. I thought it cost a little more than it should at the drive thru but I also got one of their value items of whatever so I thought it was that. No. I check the receipt and they charged me .90 cents each for the tomato and cheese. I paid almost ten damn dollars for a tiny burrito and pretty much two pieces of bread. I should have been wary because different people were working there. I don't think I'm going back to that Taco Bell for a while.

i should really shut up
    You can safely ignore me I am a troll

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Went to Taco Bell the other day and got my usual. Chalupas with chicken. They pack their tacos with lettuce as a filler. I feel like the manager tells them to do that anyway as a way to cheat people. I hate digging all that crap out of my food (I'm not that crazy about lettuce) so I decide to do something different. I ask them to leave the lettuce off and put extra tomato and cheese if they can. He says, "No problem." I was in the drive thru btw. I didn't check it cause 99% of the time they get your order right. I get home and on both chalupas there was just two small, and I mean tiny pieces of chicken and a literal spoonful of tomatos and cheese and nothing else. I thought it cost a little more than it should at the drive thru but I also got one of their value items of whatever so I thought it was that. No. I check the receipt and they charged me .90 cents each for the tomato and cheese. I paid almost ten damn dollars for a tiny burrito and pretty much two pieces of bread. I should have been wary because different people were working there. I don't think I'm going back to that Taco Bell for a while.
    Yes, you willing eat at Taco Bell and the issue was the price.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Season of the Siccness
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sicc Ward
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Taco Bell is delicious though. The one near me sucks, it's terrible compared to the one by my old place and even though I deny my cravings for fast food... I still go there maybe once a month.

My nephew is hip to the game, I showed him a bullshit ass item I got and he shared it on Twitter, they promptly sent him a coupon for a free whatever it was.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

The closest TB to me is franchise owned and they are nicer but they don't use the nationally advertised prices. The $1 whatever of the month is usually $2 and the traditional $5 box is $6. Bastards.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Mine is usually pretty good but they recently adjusted their hours to close the lobby at 10 pm and they will lock the doors a few minutes before that sometimes. Like dudes you invented 4th meal and you closing before every other food place? Even worse is the other one near me closed even the drive thru by 930

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Our company's IT manager sent out a company wide email, presumably trying to help people. It was one of those "beware suspicious emails, delete them immediately" type thing. Except he then says "Here is an example of the phishing emails we get, here is what they may look like" and he actually forwarded the phishing email to the entire company, complete with the clickable links and all. Welp.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Good IT manager.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Don't click this guys for realsies this time .

Everyone immediately clicks

BG's #1 Hatsune Miku fan!
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Spicyryan View Post
    Yes, you willing eat at Taco Bell and the issue was the price.

It is no worse than eating just about anything from the supermarket.

i should really shut up
    You can safely ignore me I am a troll

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Why would you even say something so silly?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Maybe his super market is a 711?

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

lovely how the bus driver decided to show up early af. thanks for ruining my day, asshole

quite possibly one of the dumbest things i've ever seen posted on the internet

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by chazzyphizzle View Post
    quite possibly one of the dumbest things i've ever seen posted on the internet
    You should spend more time in poopdeck then. This doesn't even make top 10 this month.